Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ruby Gyang – Kale Ni (prod. Chilz) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruby Gyang – Kale Ni (prod. Chilz) (422 Views)

New Music : Ruby Gyang - Oh Holy Night / New Music : Ruby Gyang - Kale Ni Via 9jacoolmusic / 2016 Nigerian Alternative Albums You Need To Hear :tomi Thomas, Ruby Gyang,ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruby Gyang – Kale Ni (prod. Chilz) by chrislilfee(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2017

Her crystal clear, powerhouse of a voice is immediately recognizable to many in Nigeria and beyond. And after a 1 year hiatus from the music scene, Chocolate City Music songbird Ruby Gyang is ready to thrill again in a whole new way.

Sporting a new sound, new image and a brand new outlook on life, Ruby shares with the world, a sizzling hot, dance-driven song titled Kalle Ni (Watch Me ).

“I decided going forward to have fun with my music and venture a little out of my comfort zone you know? To take a more relaxed approach. This song is upbeat, sassy and fun.”

Produced by Chilz, mixed by Citymonstar and Co-mastered by Reinhard Tega, the song ushers in a more snazzy upbeat Ruby who still manages to be the soul-stress she was born to be. The world better be ready to WATCH her !!!!

http://okvibes.com/musics/ruby-gyang-kale-ni-prod-chilz/

(1) (Reply)

. / At 11.05pm. The Saturday / Pasuma – WHYNE AM [new Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.