Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) (42141 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 12:30am On Jul 01, 2017
Amala eating orangutans will not like this post

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 12:36am On Jul 01, 2017
My Biafran husbands
Always making us proud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 12:39am On Jul 01, 2017
kocvalour:
lol kanu going places

Anywhere he goes many multitudes follow him...

since I was born, I have never seen any one in igbo land pull such crowd...

hate him or like him, u can't change Destiny
Ezi afa ka ego
That's the secret
Most of the zoo thieves don't know that

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2017
hammer6:
THE BRITISH ARE A PROBLEM.

THEY TOOK THE STAR OF DAVID WITH THEM TO LONDON.

IT IS IN THE QUEEN PALACE.

�����
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 12:48am On Jul 01, 2017
hammer6:
However, yet again in 1997, the memorial onyx stones for the sons of Israel as the lord commanded Moses (see exodus 39:7) was discovered and identified as such by the team leader from King Solomon Israelite (Bani-Israelite) federation.

On the stone discovered in Enugwu Aguleri was engraved the name Gad in the Aramaic language reminding one of the writings in Exodus 39:14, there were twelve stones, one for each of the names of the sons of Israel, each engraved like a seal with the name of the twelve tribes.”

Lmfao Ignorant is bliss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 01, 2017
This nigga is pulling weight, the Biafra movement doesn't seem like slowing down

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 01, 2017
Story
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 2:08am On Jul 01, 2017
kocvalour:
lol kanu going places
Anywhere he goes many multitudes follow him...
since I was born, I have never seen any one in igbo land pull such crowd...
hate him or like him, u can't change Destiny
A small boy using both old and young people head from south-east. I don't know that some people are so dumb.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:13am On Jul 01, 2017
King Eze Nri and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu we all salute too both of you, Igweeeeeeeeeee grin cheesy wink smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 2:19am On Jul 01, 2017
hammer6:

I pity you guys. The star of David is a modern creation, not an ancient insignia. You are making mockery of your history and legitimacy. These statements will be on the internet forever you know. un-erasable!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by Donwilly20(m): 4:16am On Jul 01, 2017
alcmene:
Lol I thought Afonja press reported that Anambra has pulled out of Biafra.

The post where Arewa youths called Yorubas "ungrateful back-stabbers" was never pushed to front page but a false news on Anambra pulling out of Biafra was catapulted to front page.

Who's fooling who.... we are watching the way guys will actualize your Oduduwa republic
dem no get liver dem prefer serving their northern masters

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by Donwilly20(m): 4:24am On Jul 01, 2017
KemjikaEme:

I wu onye ara! I don't have to be a Yoruba person before calling out the delusional igbos who think and believe that their ancestors were jews while rejecting and neglecting their original igbo religion and culture in the process.
Biko mechie onu gi if you can't see the abnormality of a custodian of igbo custodian dumping his ancestral culture.

wjo investigation te u here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by Donwilly20(m): 4:26am On Jul 01, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Pls write something different from this Afonja identity you are ascribing to a non yoruba.
The argument is on the fallacy of jewish-igbo origin.
I don't have to be Yoruba before dispelling some of these hypothesis.
I have even written in an Igbo dialect, a reasonable person would have immediately discovered that i'm not yoruba. Unfortunately,you are not reasonable.
your not an Igbo stop fooling yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by IJOBA2: 4:32am On Jul 01, 2017
MetaPhysical:

I pity you guys. The star of David is a modern creation, not an ancient insignia. You are making mockery of your history and legitimacy. These statements will be on the internet forever you know. un-erasable!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by Donwilly20(m): 4:32am On Jul 01, 2017
MetaPhysical:

no body invite u here go and reply the Ariwa youth that call Yoruba ungrateful n backstabber

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by superpauL(m): 4:54am On Jul 01, 2017
These visits are not ordinary.....
This guy is gaining grounds.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 5:07am On Jul 01, 2017
The Yoruba in which igbo always insult are same people that run to save Kanu. Upon that Greediness and selfish character is embedded in eyamurri mind, that why even if Biafra is succeed, I believe you people will fight each other for post, every idiot want become Igwe. Dubious ppl

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by Pesuzok(m): 5:35am On Jul 01, 2017
One simple question, what next?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by femolii: 6:08am On Jul 01, 2017
hammer6:

Afonja will learn a valuable lesson and never mess with the Igbo identity again.

They thought we were does tribes they brain watch as originating from Benin.

We are the true HEBREW, HEEBO, EBO, EBOE IBOE, AND the lastest one from Afonja is Ibo.

They keep trying to name us in other to deny our true identity. We are Hebrew. Igbo.
u don't know where u come from ode lost tribe n no history of kindom in igbo i think u know.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by modsfucker: 6:16am On Jul 01, 2017
obamabinladen:
Nnamdi Kanu is popular than the ghost worker in London.

Sarrki IpobExposed pls respect the man of the moment.

You mean the one on plastic water collection tour
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by oweman: 6:17am On Jul 01, 2017
Someone is going back to his natural home benefiting his likes in Kuje prison so its neccesary he go pay homage can see some very soon in the single cell crying while his fellow criminals will wail once more like babies .

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 6:33am On Jul 01, 2017
manikspears:

That picture you use is ladoke akintola ,respect him.don't use him as a symbol of your joke.I'm not arguing with you so don't even start but respect the legend.
Can you count the number of Ojukwu's pictures on this thread alone? I expected that you should've called your brothers to order a long time ago.... But like the hypocritical Afonja that you are, I wouldn't expect that you bat an eyelid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by showlight101(m): 6:39am On Jul 01, 2017
Aguleri the cradle of igbo race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 01, 2017
Biafrans that came to received his excellency maxi Nnamdi Kanu in kingdom.

We had to waited in car until the road were free.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by manikspears: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2017
PreyingMantis:
Can you count the number of Ojukwu's pictures on this thread alone? I expected that you should've called your brothers to order a long time ago.... But like the hypocritical Afonja that you are, I wouldn't expect that you bat an eyelid.

The wise person I quoted understands,but if I may ask have you ever said anything to anybody about using ojukwu's picture? But you just like jumping into conversation without thinking.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:49am On Jul 01, 2017
What next after all this going up and down?

If this guy is man enough,he should just declare Biafra republic like Ojukwu did and let's see.
What a lion couldn't do (Ojukwu)
one small ant want to do it.

I'm tired of all this his antics of Kanu going round a circle and making more money.

Just declare your biafra republic and let buratai and his boys do phyton dance in south-east.

Too much America films just dey deceive some people that were not born by 1967.

America has given Nigeria full support for it to remain as a single nation.
This was affirmed by America ambassador to Nigeria and i hope you know that he represent and he is the voice of America people and president in Nigeria.
And he can not talk in such a sensitive matter without in put from Trump and the America people.

Why has Trump that so many youths from south-east died because of him quiet?
I expected him to have given them the biafra republic by now.

Also know that there are many tribes in Ethiopia,Eritrea etc that are more Jewish than my brothers from south-east and Israel has not even recognize them as real Jews talkless of my people who are just adopting Judaism as their new way of life.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by Ijaya123: 6:53am On Jul 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
A great warrior

Afonjas Are on their way

You seem to be obsessed with afonjas. I'm tempted to believe they are your masters and nightmares.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by manikspears: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2017
hammer6:

Guy,you know say you be my friend but it is now clear to me that you may not be Igbo sef but somebody that likes teasing people and not just ordinary people,you tease idiots who will believe anything without questioning it.wiki the star of David and know more about it.blues Benin is affiliated to the Yorubaland now.they have their own history now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2017
manikspears:

The wise person I quoted understands,but if I may ask have you ever said anything to anybody about using ojukwu's picture? But you just like jumping into conversation without thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by miraclea: 7:11am On Jul 01, 2017
Am surprised a whole nation doesn't know where they came from does that means all their historians are dead before you criticize me please search your root to Egypt if you don't do that and you quote me you a real fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) by Sunshineace(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2017
slowly but surely Biafra is coming. sad news for Afonjas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Senator Okorocha / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) / Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.