Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Jay-z Cheats On Beyoncé, Admits Cheating On Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-z Cheats On Beyoncé, Admits Cheating On Her (974 Views)

Meet 7-year-old Nigerian Boy Who Was Featured On Beyoncé's Album (photo) / 'I Follow Everything On Skirt'- Davido Admits Cheating On Chioma / Rihanna Tweet On Beyoncé Pregnant With Twins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-z Cheats On Beyoncé, Admits Cheating On Her by fingard02k(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Shawn Corey Carter, popularly known as JAY-Z has confessed cheating on his wife Beyoncé in his latest Studio album 4:44.

It’s been over a year since Beyoncé released her explosive album Lemonade and rocked the world with details about Jay-Z’s infidelity.

“Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home,” Beyoncé emotionally sings on “Sorry”: “Today I regret the night I put that ring on.”

Well, with the release of his 13th studio album 4:44, Jay-Z has finally addressed his infidelity and apologized to Beyoncé for cheating.

On the first track “Kill Jay-Z,” he addresses the infamous May 2014 elevator fight with Solange Knowles: “You egged Solange on, knowin’ all along all you had to say you was wrong.”

Beyoncé also referenced the incident in “Flawless (Remix),” singing, “Of course sometimes shit go down, when it’s a billion dollars on an elevator.”

Jay-Z then confesses to cheating on Beyoncé. “You almost went Eric Benét, let the baddest girl in the world get away,” he sings about himself, referencing Eric Benét’s infidelity (he was previously married to Halle Berry).

On the title track “4:44,” Jay sings, “And if my children knew.. I don’t even know what I would do..If they ain’t look at me the same..I would probably die with all the shame.”

“‘You did what with who?’ What good is a ménage à trois when you have a soulmate? ‘You risked that for Blue?'” he sings, seemingly referring to a conversation with Beyoncé.

He continues: “I never wanted another woman to know..Something about me that you didn’t know.”

Jay-Z also sings about the way his children have affected his marriage and maturation: “I apologize, often womanize.. Took for my child to be born ..See through a woman’s eyes..Took for these natural twins to believe in miracles..Took me too long for this song.. I don’t deserve you.”

Then, on the track “Family Feud,” Jay-Z addresses Becky, directly referencing Beyoncé’s song “Sorry”: “I’ll Bleep up a good thing if you let me..Let me alone, Becky!..A man who don’t take care of his family can’t be rich.”

Interestingly, Beyoncé is listed as a cowriter of the track, suggesting that the two have indeed worked things out.

As expected, the internet is freaking out over his admission and apology.

READ MORE + PHOTOS>>> http://www.enzyhub.com/jay-z-cheats-on-beyonce-admits-cheating-on-her/

lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Jay-z Cheats On Beyoncé, Admits Cheating On Her by fingard02k(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2017

Re: Jay-z Cheats On Beyoncé, Admits Cheating On Her by NwaAmaikpe: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
shocked

How is this one news?

My wise grandfather told me that the preek is the only snake that can not live in one hole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-z Cheats On Beyoncé, Admits Cheating On Her by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
If a man has Beyonce as a wife and still cheats on Her...

Re: Jay-z Cheats On Beyoncé, Admits Cheating On Her by Hotshawarma(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How is this one news?

My wise grandfather told me that the preek is the only snake that can not live in one hole.
then your grandfather wants to mislead u till u carry hiv...then u will know how wise he is
Re: Jay-z Cheats On Beyoncé, Admits Cheating On Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
We've been telling women for yrs...

Re: Jay-z Cheats On Beyoncé, Admits Cheating On Her by Kowor(f): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Figured they'd work things out... Eventually. I only pity the ladies that went with the chorus "middle fingers up, tell em boy bye" and all of the lyrics.

1 Like

Re: Jay-z Cheats On Beyoncé, Admits Cheating On Her by hopeforcharles(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kowor:
Figured they'd work things out... Eventually. I only pity the ladies that went with the chorus "middle fingers up, tell em boy bye" and all of the lyrics.
I kinda like u, some light head women will because of Beyonce breakup with their husbands or boyfriends and @ last who lost them, because Beyonce and Jay-Z are still together. I pity those who apply these lyrics and social media iss in real life issues.

1 Like

Re: Jay-z Cheats On Beyoncé, Admits Cheating On Her by Ehiscotch(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
If Jay Z can cheat on a "Beyonce" & Beyonce can forgive him then what does this teach us?

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Wizkid DC Echostage Concert / This Is The Teniola Video That Went Viral Last Week / Sonia Ogbonna Dangles The Key To A Happy Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.