Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album (56078 Views)

Controversial Singer Efya Declare Herself A Lesbian On Instagram (photos). / Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by chikachike86(m): 2:07am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He's so lucky,

Lesbians have very good hearts and easy to love.
I wish my mother was one

I love them so much that I wish I could hide my preek and become one.

Onye guff!
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by cybercrackerftp(m): 2:28am On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by visi123: 2:29am On Jul 01, 2017
Noted
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by newyz(m): 2:46am On Jul 01, 2017
the road to hell has no restrain. the devil says do whatever you like! He sure knows how to market his trade. I choose God's way

1 Like

Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by Tedassie(m): 2:58am On Jul 01, 2017
paradigmshift:
thrash album. Kendrick Lamar for life, still bumping damn
hmm...a Kendrick disciple
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by walad4yhu(m): 4:06am On Jul 01, 2017
YhubieIsidore:
Booked
the album or nairaland space?
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He's so lucky,

I wish my mother was one

Its never too late to become one my friend. Dnt fvck anymore, just start getting fvcked by a dude like u. U swear ur life will never remain thesame again. Ur net worth will rise
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by InvertedHammer: 4:49am On Jul 01, 2017
If he is very proud of his mom's lesbianism,

why did it take him so long to acknowledge it?

What is wrong is wrong. And he knew it.

\

1 Like

Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by akilo1: 4:54am On Jul 01, 2017
show us the concubine she dey use na.nonsense
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by harrowmykel(m): 4:57am On Jul 01, 2017
Wow, you will definitely love this one of this apps..I loved them too..

free. instagram offline video saver *(save instagram videos without using data)* here ----- /Zw4n3R

Or free whatsapp status saver *( save whatsapp status videos and images without using data)* here --- /wbnu6U

Kindly share
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by Sayboy: 4:58am On Jul 01, 2017
You need to see this���

Hear the hilarious response to the meaning of MMM....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJpvd-WJ3n8

Don't laugh alone o, share and subscribe. Happy New Month from D'vibez Magazine.

Remember, nothing worth your happiness, keep laughing��
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by harrowmykel(m): 4:58am On Jul 01, 2017
Wow, you will definitely love this one of this apps..I loved them too..

free. instagram offline video saver *(save instagram videos without using data)* here ----- http://go o.gl/Zw4n3R

Or free whatsapp status saver *( save whatsapp status videos and images without using data)* here --- http:///wbnu6U

Kindly share
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by dmltoyin(m): 5:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Appdriod:
Copying Eminem's genre.

Copy copy
that has always bn his style

1 Like

Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by ideologies(m): 5:09am On Jul 01, 2017
bsideboii:
These guys trying so hard to bring homosexuality to the mainstream ,even in cartoons. With time our children will see nothing wrong with a man getting married to a man.God help us all.
they have achieved what they want, they are just intensifying the effect, 80% of new released movie has homosexuality embedded in a subtle manner. Many people are already getting used to it. that is why group sexx is getting very common.

1 Like

Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by difference5050: 5:17am On Jul 01, 2017
4:44 hmmm that is a mark of 666 be careful on kind music you pay attention to music can influence you spiritually
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 01, 2017
They have now come with a new slogan " homosexuality is an avenue for humans to explore their sexual orientation" its no longer "people are born gay" . Yes I have been burned and hurt but I can never consider lesbianism as an option to happiness or love or an escape route from being hurt cos if you conduct solid therapy on homosexuals it boils down to this two points,nothing more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by Tyche(m): 5:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Read what you wrote again and tell me you are not the most dumbest Nigerian or whatever nation you represent on earth.

Husspuppi doesn't need to do things like Jay Z just like it's not everybody that ll be available as sissy man to be kicked and slapped by sister-in-law(Jay Z)

Husspuppi could spend his weekly allowance out of the profit is making in his business or whatever he does for a living.

You don't know how wealthy Husspuppi is, so you can't determine how soon or long it ll take him to live in opulence

Different people enjoy their lives in different ways, someone marry many wives while some have buy and invest in properties but still live a miserable life.

Let Husspuppi enjoy his hard earned money and you Bleep off as a poverty-ridden fool.

Ray!!! Christopher!!! Is that you?
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by emerged01(m): 5:57am On Jul 01, 2017
abbey621:
I'm not surprised, Hollywood, the music industry and the wealthy elites all practice homosexuality. It is the norm and by the year 2040 if you ain't gay in America, you can't make it to the top, they call it gay pride but it's actually a war against heterosexuals, a war against traditional marriages and a war against religion......Thank God for 9ja, even though it is jagajaga, I'd be damned if we ever practice such yamayama even if Yorubas or Igbos compromise themselves because of money and westernization, I trust my Northerners they would rather die than settle for iranu; shege wahlahi grin grin grin

Trust no tribe, althaji dem dey do am.
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by lazeal: 6:21am On Jul 01, 2017
GossipHeart:

Jay Z is the best to ever do it
His unreasonable doubt album he released 20 years ago still go hard

He's the first Rapper to have $1 billion to his name ($800 million net worth + a new $200 touring deal with Live Nation, he even said)

This current album is the best album

You will hear maturity in his voice

You're on Instagram holding money to your ear, there's a disconnect, we don't call that money over here

"Do you know what is greater than throwing money in the strip club " ?? Buying investments

I could’ve bought a place in Dumbo before it was Dumbo, for, like $2 million, that same building today is worth $25 million.” You know how i feel

Dumbo is a neighborhood in Brooklyn, he turned down an option to buy a house there for $25 million, today that same property is worth $25 million

This is for Huspuppi and people like him who keeps buying Gucci shoes and Ferragamo belts instead of investing in properties

He is not the first..$1Billion rapper o. Dr Dre had it after a deal with Apple about 2 years ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by lazeal: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2017
olusledge:
Jay z cheat on Beyonce Dem fight Dem reconcile but some people na to dress like man go Pekin school
that's the missing stupidity in the whole quagmire.

The west call it showbiz, they do crazy things on cam. You will be stupid to think what u see on cam is what they do offline. This same Beyoncé who has led thousands thinking she is a feminist through her songs...

But she forgave her man and kept her home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by lazeal: 6:33am On Jul 01, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Read what you wrote again and tell me you are not the most dumbest Nigerian or whatever nation you represent on earth.

Husspuppi doesn't need to do things like Jay Z just like it's not everybody that ll be available as sissy man to be kicked and slapped by sister-in-law(Jay Z)

Husspuppi could spend his weekly allowance out of the profit is making in his business or whatever he does for a living.

You don't know how wealthy Husspuppi is, so you can't determine how soon or long it ll take him to live in opulence

Different people enjoy their lives in different ways, someone marry many wives while some have buy and invest in properties but still live a miserable life.

Let Husspuppi enjoy his hard earned money and you Bleep off as a poverty-ridden fool.
hush is into drugs
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by juman(m): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2017
Nonsense.
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by Lloydfolarin: 6:38am On Jul 01, 2017
Tyche:

Ray!!! Christopher!!! Is that you?

Who is Ray?

I defended him cos the way some broke ass Nigga are coming for him in the last couple of days is not only nauseating but appalling and disgraceful.

Let them go and make their own money in any way they deem fit
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by Awoo88: 6:41am On Jul 01, 2017
GossipHeart:

You're the dumbest person on earth

Maybe circumstances made her be with a man for a short period of time

Short period of time to have four children? She choose to be a lesbian. She decided to Bleep a woman for the trill of it. Do many of them in Nigeria. Married women out of boredom decides to Bleep their mate.
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by ZeroUnity: 6:49am On Jul 01, 2017
GossipHeart:

He's the first Rapper to have $1 billion to his name ($800 million net worth + a new $200 touring deal with Live Nation, he even said)

You're on Instagram holding money to your ear, there's a disconnect, we don't call that money over here

"Do you know what is greater than throwing money in the strip club " ?? Buying investments

I could’ve bought a place in Dumbo before it was Dumbo, for, like $2 million, that same building today is worth $25 million.” You know how i feel

Dumbo is a neighborhood in Brooklyn, he turned down an option to buy a house there for $25 million, today that same property is worth $25 million

This is for Huspuppi and people like him who keeps buying Gucci shoes and Ferragamo belts instead of investing in properties

I don't believe you Sir..

P. DIDDY is the first Rap Billionaire. Check the records..
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by Ajewealth123(m): 6:50am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He's so lucky,

I wish my mother was one

1 Like

Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by hardebaur(m): 6:56am On Jul 01, 2017
GossipHeart:

The story of oJ
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 01, 2017
2dice01:
Your mother is lesbian but she still had to fvck one black nigga kondo then she begat you

We should fry kunu abi grin

Jay just wan sell album so e kan make am controversial

Black american with igbo sense cheesy

Are you justifying the act of lesbianism here?

#speaking like NL girls cry
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 01, 2017
HenryDion:
Hmmmmmm... this is deep. Lemme just drop my favorite quote and leave.

'I look forward to a day when people will not be judge by their colour, race, sexual orientation or country. I look forward to a day when people are judged by the content of their character '

www.entmirror.com

Sexual Orientation? Gay, lesbians, paedophiles, bestials etc
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 01, 2017
cuteme88:
She's a Lesbian; and till gave birth to Jay Z?

Abi she gave Birth to JayZ and became Lesbian?

Ooooooor grin grin She just sha become Lesbian wink

Ayaaam not understanding oooooh!

Hmm
Re: Jay-z Confirms His Mother Is Lesbian On “4:44” Album by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2017
jagugu88li:
Maturity is a privilege.

Bro, we are so doomed I am even afraid of having kids. We have been wired to believe that an entertainer is allowed to get away with all. Imagine Beyonce singing whatever she sings and twerking with only an underwear and lacedress on, kids seeing her as a role model. We are doomed.

Sensible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up / Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin / Police Storms P'square Omole House: Did Paul Okoye Lie? (See Photos Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.