Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) (761 Views)

The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by adjoviomole(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
We all know about the movie "the conjuring ".
The movie was based on a true love story and experience in a street in England called Enfield.

The eerie voice — which can still be heard on audio tapes today — is purportedly that of Bill Wilkins. The recording was made in Enfield, North London, in the Seventies, several years after his death.

The police where a witness, the family it happened to where interviewed.

The bottom line is that. The supernatural exist and if it does, then no one can deny the existence of God.
Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by adjoviomole(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
The real life tree as seen in the movie

Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by adjoviomole(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
The real life image of valak

Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by adjoviomole(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
The image of valak from the movie

Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by obinna58(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Conjuring z not just the only movie acted after life experience, there are many more and many atheist are aware, just that it aren't enough evidence for them to believe in supernatural beings

Anyway seen

Next

1 Like

Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by adjoviomole(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2017
It's not enough evidence, but it's a little evidence that proves the existence of the supernatural. With this little evidence ignorance is no excuse............and if it's little evidence what's big evidence are you looking for?. Nothing can be bigger than an encounter with God. smiley

1 Like

Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by jonbellion(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Still rocking 4:44 album by jay z so Bleep this back and forth arguments
Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by obinna58(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
adjoviomole:
It's not enough evidence, but it's a little evidence that proves the existence of the supernatural. With this little evidence ignorance is no excuse............and if it's little evidence what's big evidence are you looking for?. Nothing can be bigger than an encounter with God. smiley
The little evidence they had also goes with belief, facts are more better than beliefs, real evidence does not concern belief,
You just saying we should believe in supernatural being because of conjuring movie acted out of life experience
Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by Marvel1206: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
adjoviomole:
The image of valak from the movie
Could you please send a link to download the movie?
Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
adjoviomole:
We all know about the movie "the conjuring ".
The movie was based on a true love story and experience in a street in England called Enfield.

The eerie voice — which can still be heard on audio tapes today — is purportedly that of Bill Wilkins. The recording was made in Enfield, North London, in the Seventies, several years after his death.

The police where a witness, the family it happened to where interviewed.

The bottom line is that. The supernatural exist and if it does, then no one can deny the existence of God.

Dead spirits still connect with our lifetime.
it's no news.
Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by lepasharon(f): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
undecided
Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by adjoviomole(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
obinna58:

The little evidence they had also goes with belief, facts are more better than beliefs, real evidence does not concern belief,
You just saying we should believe in supernatural being because of conjuring movie acted out of life experience

No fact can be as true as having realife experience. An entire family, the cops, the reporters and the Christian family the warrens, all witnessed it and evidences where kept, like the recordings, pictures etc.
Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by obinna58(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
adjoviomole:

No fact can be as true as having realife experience. An entire family, the cops, the reporters and the Christian family the warrens, all witnessed it and evidences where kept, like the recordings, pictures etc.

Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 02, 2017
This is ludicrous. The OP decided to back up his claims with some nice pictorial evidence. The images of Valak. One is supposedly a real life image, and the other an image from the movie. Well those images are one and the same except for a little fx.

Damned brainless punks running around breeding stupidity and breathing the same oxygen with sane humans
Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by ikeepitreal(m): 6:24am On Jul 02, 2017
i believe that making use of every avenue to endeavor to prove something to these unyielding atheists is most futile.
The energy should definitely be directed towards something more productive.
Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by adjoviomole(m): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
obinna58:

I left some of it with your guardian angel because u had none. I'm a cheerful giver. grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by adjoviomole(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
ScotFree:
This is ludicrous. The OP decided to back up his claims with some nice pictorial evidence. The images of Valak. One is supposedly a real life image, and the other an image from the movie. Well those images are one and the same except for a little fx.

Damned brainless punks running around breeding stupidity and breathing the same oxygen with sane humans

The real story is on Wikipedia if you care to read. And after the movie, the real pictures where shown at the end of the movie. The real life voice recording is also available if you care to know.
Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
adjoviomole:

The real story is on Wikipedia if you care to read. And after the movie, the real pictures where shown at the end of the movie. The real life voice recording is also available if you care to know.

Like i can't record a voice speaking and then add some eerie feel to it if i 'cared' to?

Or how daunting a task would it be to sit in front of my computer and create a fearful picture of some ghostlike creature. I wonder.
Re: To the atheist. The Haunting Of Enfield (clearing All Doubts) by adjoviomole(m): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2017
ScotFree:

Like i can't record a voice speaking and then add some eerie feel to it if i 'cared' to?

Or how daunting a task would it be to sit in front of my computer and create a fearful picture of some ghostlike creature. I wonder.

The tape is available. From the 1970s that it happened. Daily mail was the one who sent reporters to cover it then. Their are videos of the interview given to the families that where involved...

(1) (Reply)

. / As A Christian This Is Not The Best Place To Hang Out / What You Must Know About Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.