Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS (4612 Views)

FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / "The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri / Governor Ambode Responds Swiftly To Akobi Crescent Flood Crisis ( Pics&videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
We all saw the news how Nnamdi Kanu went to Umueri in Anambra today to pray.

But this is the video IPOB wouldn't let u see. He was praying to the black substance in his hands video here

It looks like colla but its not because the elders didn't eat it. Just watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0V-KIvpwQo
Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pics from his devilish incantation to the black thing on his hands

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
More.

Watch the video.

Is Nnamdi Kanu now a native doctor?

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Thewrath(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Is that not kola? Iwa oji....instead of me to click that scamish video,I rather commit suicide than die!

15 Likes

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thewrath:
Is that not kola? Iwa oji....instead of me to click that scamish video,I rather commit suicide than die!

The wrath
Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Flatties: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ezenmuo(marabout) Cownu
Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thewrath:

Even if is cola is it right?
Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Thewrath(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

Even if is cola is it right?
What do you think he did there?
You see why people call you Afonja?you don't know Igbo tradition!

14 Likes

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by HeOrShe: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Senseless post...

So u think what he is holding is satanic and he is holding it publicly and praying with it.

That is kolanut. Pure Oji igbo.. to call on our ancestors..

Our ancestors eat kolanut and not hydraulic soup.

23 Likes

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thewrath:

Oga that is traditional way of elders. To speak with gods and ancestors.
My grandfather do do it. As at 2002

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thewrath:

He was an idol worshipper like Nnamdi Kanu before he repented

1 Like

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
HeOrShe:
Senseless post...

So u think what he is holding is satanic and he is holding it publicly and praying with it.

It is not colanut. It is black something

1 Like

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
This man is devilish
Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Kellibae(f): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Everybody can see that THIS guy is not igbo..
So he dnt know wat blessing of kola is..
Even a 5yr old in igboland knows this..

U yhave busted urself afonja!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by alcmene: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Black SOMETHING.....
What sort of foolishness is this biko.
This is 'Igo oji ' and a 100% percent Igbo tradition.
Why Seun allow this wankster to be spreading rubbish here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Thewrath(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga that is traditional way of elders. To speak with gods and ancestors.
My grandfather do do it. As at 2002
So what is satanic about tradition?
Do you even know why it's called tradition or culture?

3 Likes

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Flatties: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
HeOrShe:
Senseless post...

Lol that means your ancestors are gworochewingmaga s.
No wonder you are Aboki slaves. grin

1 Like

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kellibae:
Everybody can see that THIS guy is not igbo..
So he dnt know wat blessing of kola is..
Even a 5yr old in igboland knows this..

U yhave busted urself afonja!.

what the video first
Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Realkenny(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Guy where do you get this videos sef..you guys should help this ipobexposed

1 Like

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thewrath:
So what is satanic about tradition? Do you even know why it's called tradition or culture?

oga didn't u see him remove his shoes to pray to gods as reported by trezzyhelm?
Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Thewrath(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

oga didn't u see him remove his shoes to pray to gods as reported by trezzyhelm?
What is satanic about removing shoes to pray?

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Kellibae(f): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

what the video first

Ok i will watch it 100 times and share it among my 2000+ FCBK followers to watch also.
Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kellibae:

Ok i will watch it 100 times and share it among my 2000+ FCBK followers to watch also.

and make sure u zoom it. that is not colla nut
Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Chimez1: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
This man is devilish
He is devilish and healthy but look at your vegetable in London shrinking everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thewrath:
What is satanic about removing shoes to pray?
don't native doctors tell people to remove their shoes.
oga keep bending the truth and shouting afonja
Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Realkenny:
Guy where do you get this videos sef..you guys should help this ipobexposed

what kind of help sir?
Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by goodmorning40: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Enemies of progress
This one thinks he is making sense now
Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Thewrath(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

don't native doctors tell people to remove their shoes.

oga keep bending the truth and shouting afonja
Where do you find native doctors?native hospitals right?
Did he go into a native hospital?

Note that there is a difference between native doctor and witch doctor!

2 Likes

Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thewrath:
Where do you find native doctors?native hospitals right? Did he go into a native hospital?
Note that there is a difference between native doctor and witch doctor!
why are u trying to distinguish native and witch doctors. u know my point
Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Thewrath(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

why are u trying to distinguish native and witch doctors.
u know my point
I don't know your point,the only thing I know here is that you do not know Igbo culture and tradition!
Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thewrath:

I don't know your point,the only thing I know here is that you do not know Igbo culture and tradition!

it looks like cola nut not is not. I know Igbo culture. irigi, Umuada celebration etc.

but that is not cola. if only u can just watch that YouTube video than arguing base on pictures
Re: Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS by Realkenny(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

what kind of help sir?
Financial help

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Milaye: IGP Idris Warns Senate / Things Fall Apart. Wike Strikes Saraki / Okieze Ikpeazu Standing In A Metro Train While In United States- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.