Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,509 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) (1571 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / D'banj Pictured With Amber Rose / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by zoba88: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV-Q9khF-WH/

Nigerian singer pictured hanging out with Amber Rose and Saint Laurent Don in Los Angeles,USA.

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/d-hangs-out-with-amber-rose-and-saint.html?m=1

Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by zoba88: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2017

Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
shocked

D'Banj the irredeemable failure.

His greatest undoing is his pride; if only he could be humble enough, come himself and beg Don Jazzy to take him back.

Instead of using Ben Murray Bruce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by Day11(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eja nla
Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by softwerk(f): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
But Ejanla Sef shocked

Is this not the same who*re you invited to Nigeria that wreaked your account?!

I expect better self coordination from a father!

2 Likes

Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by idoncare440(f): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

D'Banj the irredeemable failure.

His greatest undoing is his pride; if only he could be humble enough, come himself and beg Don Jazzy to take him back.

Instead of using Ben Murray Bruce.

now I c u.. can u be slave under someone for life?
Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by divinehand2003(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dbanj like better thing oooooo
Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by naijaboiy: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
I don't know if hanging out with low class bïtches from the US is dbanj's way of coming back to the music scene.

First it was that ugly, silicon filled ass blac chyna, now this thot amber rose. Whatever method dbanj is using is not really working.

He's supposed to be seen with people like HOV, Drake, Kanye e.t.c

Dbanj biko upgrade yourself. cry

1 Like

Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by Kellibae(f): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ok we don see am
Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by dollarcoolcat(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
King Big Fish! Much love DB!! Some still like him, even if u say he sings wack songs
Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by praizephoto(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Db run from Dt girl
Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nice one
Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:
I don't know if hanging out with low class bïtches from the US is dbanj's way of coming back to the music scene.

First it was that ugly, silicon filled ass blac chyna, now this thot amber rose. Whatever method dbanj is using is not really working.

He's supposed to be seen with people like HOV, Drake, Kanye e.t.c

Dbanj biko upgrade yourself. cry
Calm down Bro. Dbanj previously had a record deal with Kanye West so hanging out with him again should not cause a fuss.
Even in this picture the other guy is 21 Savage an artist Drake is desperate to sign to OVO.
Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by naijaboiy: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pushas:
Calm down Bro. Dbanj previously had a record deal with Kanye West so hanging out with him again should not cause a fuss.
Even in this picture the other guy is 21 Savage an artist Drake is desperate to sign to OVO.
Drake is desperate to sign 21 savage? Lol.

Is dbanj not well known enough to be bigger than 21 savage? That nigga just blew up last year. He's like an upcoming artiste over there. No major records or awards. Just because he's American doesn't make him bigger than dbanj.

Wizkid was chilling with future the other night, davido has got Ronaldo following him, even burns boy took a picture with Drake. Dbanj don pass this level Abeg. undecided

1 Like

Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
idoncare440:
now I c u.. can u be slave under someone for life?
Slave Under Someone That Gave Him His Career Signature Hit(oliver twist)??

Then He Shud B A Slave(as u called it) Than A Upcoming Artist
Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

Drake is desperate to sign 21 savage? Lol.

Is dbanj not well known enough to be bigger than 21 savage? That nigga just blew up last year. He's like an upcoming artiste over there. No major records or awards. Just because he's American doesn't make him bigger than dbanj.

Wizkid was chilling with future the other night, davido has got Ronaldo following him, even burns boy took a picture with Drake. Dbanj don pass this level Abeg. undecided
Lol Maybe "desperate " might be over the top but he actually bought him a Ferrari something Drake rarely does except he is interested in you and you know how much a Ferrari costs.
I never said he was bigger than dbanj but he is a hot talent. Listen to "X", No heart, and his EP with super producer Metro Boomin. He was nominated for Best New Artist for BET 2017 awards.
My point is although Dbanj might not be the best out there currently, during his heydays when he was churning out hits after hits, he was chilling with the most popular American artists where he worked with Big Sean,Snoop Dogg,Kanye West. This was something most African Artists where aiming to accomplish.

I don't really see any issue with this picture when he has worked with one of the greatest musician/producer of all time (Kanye West.)
Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by naijaboiy: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pushas:
Lol Maybe "desperate " might be over the top but he actually bought him a Ferrari something Drake rarely does except he is interested in you and you know how much a Ferrari costs.
I never said he was bigger than dbanj but he is a hot talent. Listen to "X", No heart, and his EP with super producer Metro Boomin. He was nominated for Best New Artist for BET 2017 awards.
My point is although Dbanj might not be the best out there currently, during his heydays when he was churning out hits after hits, he was chilling with the most popular American artists where he worked with Big Sean,Snoop Dogg,Kanye West. This was something most African Artists where aiming to accomplish.

I don't really see any issue with this picture when he has worked with one of the greatest musician/producer of all time (Kanye West.)
Well it seems he has lost touch or contact with most of those big artistes he used to roll with and I think that's because of his reducing relevance in the industry. But I still get your point tho.

Btw I'm a fan of savage #SlaughterGang. cool
Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

Well it seems he has lost touch or contact with most of those big artistes he used to roll with and I think that's because of his reducing relevance in the industry. But I still get your point tho.

Btw I'm a fan of savage #SlaughterGang. cool
Yeah Bro. That's the wicked part about the Music industry. Immediately you stop releasing hit songs, you start being irrelevant.
I am a fan of 21 too. BTW. Have you listened to Jay-Z's new Album 4:44
Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by naijaboiy: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pushas:
Yeah Bro. That's the wicked part about the Music industry. Immediately you stop releasing hit songs, you start being irrelevant.
I am a fan of 21 too. BTW. Have you listened to Jay-Z's new Album 4:44
Not yet?Has it Been dropped?
Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 01, 2017
naijaboiy:

Not yet?Has it Been dropped?
Yes. 30th June. So many controversial stuffs on the Album. Dissing Kanye West, Admitted to cheating on Beyonce, Called his mother a lesbian and so on.
Re: Stylish D'banj Hangs Out With Amber Rose In USA(photos) by idoncare440(f): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
Slave Under Someone That Gave Him His Career Signature Hit(oliver twist)??

Then He Shud B A Slave(as u called it) Than A Upcoming Artist
put urself in his shoes it's time to leave niyen . so y are u taking fensik for donjazy's headache? we all knw that in naija here two business people don't stay for long so.....wat d problem? if he feels he's finished, he knws d right thing.... happy new month

(1) (Reply)

White Guy Uses A Boat On The Streets Of Victoria Island. / Woman Catches Husband In Bed With Maid...what She Did Next Will Shock You. / Mention One Musician You Think Should Quit Music And Go Into Fish Business (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.