Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Uk Boy In Lagos Vi For Vi Lagos Posh Girls To Hang Out With, Holla - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Uk Boy In Lagos Vi For Vi Lagos Posh Girls To Hang Out With, Holla (834 Views)

Just Wanna Go Out: Where Can I Hang Out In Abuja: / The Best Romantic Spot To Hang Out In Lagos / I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Boy In Lagos Vi For Vi Lagos Posh Girls To Hang Out With, Holla by sholababa: 2:16am On Jan 29, 2010
UK BOY IN LAGOS VI FOR VI LAGOS POSH GIRLS TO HANG OUT WITH. AM A NICE HANDSOME BROWN SKIN GUY, LOOKING FOR FUN FIRST TIME IN NIGERIA LAGOS. DNT HESITATE TO REACH ME ON 08126601669. JUST SEND A TXT OR SOMETHING, IF U R SHY TO SPEAK TO ME FOR THE 1ST TIME.
Re: Uk Boy In Lagos Vi For Vi Lagos Posh Girls To Hang Out With, Holla by Kunbee: 2:24am On Jan 29, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Uk Boy In Lagos Vi For Vi Lagos Posh Girls To Hang Out With, Holla by na2day2(m): 2:38am On Jan 29, 2010
sholababa:

[b]UK BOY [/b]IN LAGOS VI FOR VI LAGOS POSH GIRLS TO HANG OUT WITH. AM A NICE HANDSOME BROWN SKIN GUY, LOOKING FOR FUN FIRST TIME IN NIGERIA LAGOS. DNT HESITATE TO REACH ME ON 08126601669. JUST SEND A TXT OR SOMETHING, IF U R SHY TO SPEAK TO ME FOR THE 1ST TIME.

that is suppose to mean sumtin right?
Re: Uk Boy In Lagos Vi For Vi Lagos Posh Girls To Hang Out With, Holla by spoilt(f): 4:25am On Jan 29, 2010
UK hood rat you mean. grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Boy In Lagos Vi For Vi Lagos Posh Girls To Hang Out With, Holla by uniqued(f): 4:35am On Jan 29, 2010
sholababa:

UK BOY IN LAGOS VI FOR VI LAGOS POSH GIRLS TO HANG OUT WITH. AM A NICE HANDSOME BROWN SKIN GUY, LOOKING FOR FUN FIRST TIME IN NIGERIA LAGOS. DNT HESITATE TO REACH ME ON 08126601669. JUST SEND A TXT OR SOMETHING, IF U R SHY TO SPEAK TO ME FOR THE 1ST TIME.

LOOOOL. u funny. lukin for posh girl. so desprate.Tired of the razz ones. wat a post grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk Boy In Lagos Vi For Vi Lagos Posh Girls To Hang Out With, Holla by sjeezy8: 4:41am On Jan 29, 2010
There are posh babes on the island.
Re: Uk Boy In Lagos Vi For Vi Lagos Posh Girls To Hang Out With, Holla by fck4fun(m): 6:14am On Jan 29, 2010
spoilt:

UK hood rat you mean. grin
u go enter voicemail ooooooo,as u can see,spoilt sef no send u oooo.why not import a Uk posh babe?
Re: Uk Boy In Lagos Vi For Vi Lagos Posh Girls To Hang Out With, Holla by Pataki: 6:22am On Jan 29, 2010
All these yahoo yahoo boys sef. . . . . .
Re: Uk Boy In Lagos Vi For Vi Lagos Posh Girls To Hang Out With, Holla by candylips(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2010
why una dey bash the guy na. He is looking for someone to hook up with so make una hold una distance jare
Re: Uk Boy In Lagos Vi For Vi Lagos Posh Girls To Hang Out With, Holla by ayettymama(f): 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2010
lol and u honestly think we posh women have time to hang out with razz tokunbos??

just because joblessnes brought us to nl doesnt mean we also have no lives!!

typical british nigerian monkey!

1 Like

Re: Uk Boy In Lagos Vi For Vi Lagos Posh Girls To Hang Out With, Holla by candylips(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2011
Watch it

(1) (Reply)

................... / I Need To Hook Up With Any Abuja Lady / An Handsome Young Gentle Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.