Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Buhari As Part Of Nigeria’s Problems By Lere Olayinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari As Part Of Nigeria’s Problems By Lere Olayinka (561 Views)

Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari As Part Of Nigeria’s Problems By Lere Olayinka by investnow2013: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
#Buhari as part of Nigeria's problems#
I'm sure our 15 million MUMUs will not like to see this but it is the truth.
a. Buhari was Military Governor Of North-Eastern States - (August 1975 – February 1976).
b. Buhari was Governor Of Borno State (1975 – 3 February 1976).
c. Buhari was Minister Of Petroleum and Natural Resources -(March 1976 – June 1978).
d. Buhari was Head of State - (1983 - 1985)
e. Buhari was Petroleum Trust Fund Chairman (PTF) - )1994 - 1999). The total income accruing to the Fund was in excess of N181 billion and Buhari was solely in charge of the fund.
f. Buhari is presently the President of Nigeria (2015 till date)
g. Buhari is the Current Minister of Petroleum Resources (2015 till date)
In all those years, President Muhammad Buhari did not build or influence the building of a single World Class Hospital that is good enough to care for Nigerians. Not even in Daura, his hometown.
For two years as President, he has not been able to build a world class hospital where common EAR INFECTIONS can be treated. In 2016, N3.87bn was budgeted for the ASO PRESIDENTIAL VILLA CLINIC alone.
The 12 years Buhari spent in govt as Governor, Minister, PTF Chairman, Military Head of State and Civilian President should be overlooked by Nigerians?
Presidential Aircraft is parked in London with Nigeria paying thousands of Pounds as Parking Fees when the N3.8bn should have been used to make Aso Rock Clinic capable of taking care of the President's health.
Yet, our 15 million MUMUs are still blaming PDP and GEJ.
#UnaMumuSupposeDonDo

LERE OLAYINKA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari As Part Of Nigeria’s Problems By Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
investnow2013:
#Buhari as part of Nigeria's problems#
I'm sure our 15 million MUMUs will not like to see this but it is the truth.
a. Buhari was Military Governor Of North-Eastern States - (August 1975 – February 1976).
b. Buhari was Governor Of Borno State (1975 – 3 February 1976).
c. Buhari was Minister Of Petroleum and Natural Resources -(March 1976 – June 1978).
d. Buhari was Head of State - (1983 - 1985)
e. Buhari was Petroleum Trust Fund Chairman (PTF) - )1994 - 1999). The total income accruing to the Fund was in excess of N181 billion and Buhari was solely in charge of the fund.
f. Buhari is presently the President of Nigeria (2015 till date)
g. Buhari is the Current Minister of Petroleum Resources (2015 till date)
In all those years, President Muhammad Buhari did not build or influence the building of a single World Class Hospital that is good enough to care for Nigerians. Not even in Daura, his hometown.
For two years as President, he has not been able to build a world class hospital where common EAR INFECTIONS can be treated. In 2016, N3.87bn was budgeted for the ASO PRESIDENTIAL VILLA CLINIC alone.
The 12 years Buhari spent in govt as Governor, Minister, PTF Chairman, Military Head of State and Civilian President should be overlooked by Nigerians?
Presidential Aircraft is parked in London with Nigeria paying thousands of Pounds as Parking Fees when the N3.8bn should have been used to make Aso Rock Clinic capable of taking care of the President's health.
Yet, our 15 million MUMUs are still blaming PDP and GEJ.
#UnaMumuSupposeDonDo

LERE OLAYINKA
He now finally brought chain-ge and herds men + women.

Re: Buhari As Part Of Nigeria’s Problems By Lere Olayinka by yarimo(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2017
I was reading the thread with seriousness until I discovered that, it was LERE OLAYINKA the weed smoker and YABA LEFT patient grin
Re: Buhari As Part Of Nigeria’s Problems By Lere Olayinka by conductor1: 1:18am On Jul 01, 2017
yarimo:
I was reading the thread with seriousness until I discovered that, it was LERE OLAYINKA the weed smoker and YABA LEFT patient grin
And just like an average zombie, you deserted the gospel truth because it was written by someone who does not lick bubu by the hairy balls. angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari As Part Of Nigeria’s Problems By Lere Olayinka by Great2017: 1:39am On Jul 01, 2017
yarimo:
Can you now tell us your opinion about what he said?
Re: Buhari As Part Of Nigeria’s Problems By Lere Olayinka by Paperwhite(m): 3:53am On Jul 01, 2017
Only chronic/irredeemable zombies or "Sai Babarians" will never find this writeup as a food for thought.Oh Nigerians know thyself.
Re: Buhari As Part Of Nigeria’s Problems By Lere Olayinka by Jabioro: 4:03am On Jul 01, 2017
He is not acting on what he professed to be, truly he had enough of Nigeria and if fate, health, and destiny refuse him to go further, he can honorably resigned instead of him to squander the good name the majority knew him for except he wanted to be like Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe who preside over a country of 90% unemployment rate. ..

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbo Gets A New Classification From Igbo World Association / 8 Truths We Can Learn From President Muhammadu Buhari’s Utterances And Actions / The Vapid Empty Head Confusionist Know As Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.