Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 (3400 Views)

N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries / NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process / N-Power: FG Deploys 176,160 Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 by SoberDisciple(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
A new procedure for recruitment was released by N-Power, the employment scheme of the national government on Friday, June 30 through its Twitter handle.

The tweet read: "To avoid some of the issues of the 2016 applications, 2017 applicants will have to go through the process listed below. #NPowerNG".

The requirements listed are:
- Application
- BVN Validation
- Test
- Device Selection
- Pre-selection
- Physical verification
- Selection
- Deployment

Furthermore, the N-control Twitter handle additionally revealed that only applicants who will move to the assessment stage are those whose BVN records match their applications.

The 2017 applicants have additionally been encouraged to stay tuned to the various N-Power web-based social networking handles.

The portal for N-power employment scheme of the federal government, was as of late re-opened for new intake of applications from candidates for for 2017.
A huge number of Nigerians have as of now selected for the 300,000 slots. The application closes on Thursday, July 13.

https://www.naij.com/1112671-n-power-releases-list-processes-2017-applicants.html
Re: N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 by Stooi76(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Please, how do I go about npower registration. After filling the necessary details and I press submit, I got a message that "I'm already registered on the npower platform" and I didn't get any reference number
Re: N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 by sephryneyo(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
When w the test commence? has anybody gotten the bvn validation email yet?
Re: N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 by jutum: 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
y?

Re: N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 by SoberDisciple(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2017
sephryneyo:
https://www.nairaland.com/3893093/npower-n-tax-applicant-set-take
Re: N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 by BB4TRUTH: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2017
SoberDisciple:

https://www.nairaland.com/3893093/npower-n-tax-applicant-set-take

I just finish my test now but its only 11 questions that i saw there. Pls, is there any body that saw more than 11 questions? Plesase i just want to know
Re: N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 by BB4TRUTH: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2017
sephryneyo:

Yes, i got it around 4:25 am this morning. I just finished the test now. Please, am asking can sombody that have not get sms write the test because my sister have not get but she log in and the test came out. Can she start writing without the SMS?
Re: N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 by Prevho: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 by senatorizyking(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
BB4TRUTH:

Yes, i got it around 4:25 am this morning. I just finished the test now. Please, am asking can sombody that have not get sms write the test because my sister have not get but she log in and the test came out. Can she start writing without the SMS?

Did they notify you via phone sms or email and moreover What's the question like ?
Re: N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 by Hisduchess(f): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
BB4TRUTH:

she should go ahead and write.let her not wait till they send her text cos u can't trust this network providers.
Re: N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 by YalaTech(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Things you need to Know about N-Power Recruitment Assessment Tests and commencment date http://officialgist.com.ng/n-power-recruitment-assessment-tests-will-commence-on-the-1st-of-july-2017-what-you-need-to-know/
Re: N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 by MrCork: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2017
Hisduchess:

she should go ahead and write.let her not wait till they send her text cos u can't trust this network providers.

^^^^kaiii..see ilitarratte village MTV wanñnna be girl advisin people to write jam exam.... wonder shall never be!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 by Hisduchess(f): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^kaiii..see ilitarratte village MTV wanñnna be girl advisin people to write jam exam.... wonder shall never be!! grin grin grin grin grin

London deportee please stop the troll nah.go and find work.roundabout head biko hapu m aka
Re: N-power: FG Releases New Recruitment Process For 2017 by Bakerdav: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Pls someone​ told me that I shouldn't used phone for the test,how is it through pls, telling me to go to cafe

(1) (Reply)

Iris Consulting Is Recruiting / Chevron After December Skill Test/interview / West African Container Terminal Onne, Calling:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.