Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

My Laptop Is Lagging Please Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Is Lagging Please Help (979 Views)

My Laptop Is Saying(charger Plugged In Not Charging) / SEE 6 SIGNS YOUR LAPTOP IS FAKE (CHINA) / My Laptop Is Not Detecting Phones, Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Is Lagging Please Help by hunter47(m): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello Guys, my laptop battery has been bad for some time now, anytime I wanna play a game the system will start lagging and the mouse will develop movement issues. Could it be because of the battery or something else?! If something else then Wat Please I desperately need your help
Re: My Laptop Is Lagging Please Help by orbgoblin: 1:04am On Jul 01, 2017
Check the system requirements for the game you are playing and compare it to your system spec. That might just answer your question.
hunter47:
Hello Guys, my laptop battery has been bad for some time now, anytime I wanna play a game the system will start lagging and the mouse will develop movement issues. Could it be because of the battery or something else?! If something else then Wat Please I desperately need your help
Re: My Laptop Is Lagging Please Help by Mrjackson20: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2017
hunter47:
the prob is not from the battery but the system, You need to boost up your ram,
try virtual ram, link below
www.datafilehost.com/d/4c9e761f
Re: My Laptop Is Lagging Please Help by hunter47(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2017
orbgoblin:
Check the system requirements for the game you are playing and compare it to your system spec. That might just answer your question.
I use to play dis games before like at times overnight even when the battery spoilt It was still ok d problem started recently
Re: My Laptop Is Lagging Please Help by hunter47(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Mrjackson20:
the prob is not from the battery but the system, You need to boost up your ram, try virtual ram, link below www.datafilehost.com/d/4c9e761f
but they were working before
Re: My Laptop Is Lagging Please Help by orbgoblin: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Okay then check the power scheme of your computer. You're probably running on power saver mode. So your system is limiting the use of resources just to save battery. Check your power options and set it to optimal. If that doesn't work you can increase your paging file to use part of your hard drive as a virtual memory.
hunter47:
I use to play dis games before like at times overnight even when the battery spoilt It was still ok d problem started recently
Re: My Laptop Is Lagging Please Help by xtremeidea(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
hunter47:
but they were working before

Check your ram to be sure they sitting well or maybe one has disconnected

(1) (Reply)

How To Fully Upgrade To Windows 10; Help? / Urgently!!! Intel G4620 / Acer Aspire V5 | Touchscreen for sale at 65k in Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.