Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby (14710 Views)

Dangers Of Connecting To Free Wi-fi Networks / Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others / 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by admindim: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2017
good move
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by burkingx(f): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by RapportNaija(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2017
chai Facebook na baba.. So you can now find Free Wi-Fi via Facebook So cool
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by jomoh: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2017
abumeinben:

Brosie grin

15MBps cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Sofri sofri o, shooooouuu. Even MTN switch nor fit give you 3MBps.

But ma glo na 45.56GBps. I just down the entire milky way galaxy sef.

The guy probably doesn't stay in Nigeria.

ceononi:
lol.... What's this one saying? Can you even get 1gb in an hour with speed of 15mbs? Abeg if you wan lie next time, think well....

You should ask yourself what are you saying.

With 15mbs you get 1.5gb in 100sec(1min. 40 sec)

In one hour, you get close to 60gb.
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by project55: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2017
Olivebranches:

Abeg which area be that make I come visit.
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by prodiG(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
i Dont Buy Data,i Steal Any Open Wifi In My Area.Omo D Thing Dey Sweet. Can Use 10gb In Hour,because Wifi Runs Up To 15mbs....
can you put me through?
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by koskilala: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2017
That's globalisation
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by slim002: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
ceononi:
lol.... What's this one saying? Can you even get 1gb in an hour with speed of 15mbs? Abeg if you wan lie next time, think well....

Ogbeni e possible...try and get your fact right buddy!
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by AlanSugar(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
ceononi:

In all honesty the dude was lying re 15mb/s but in calculations, you can actually get 54gb in an hour at that speed if you multiply 15mb by 3600 seconds. 54000mb is 54gb and he only mentioned a paltry 10mb so whatever thiefry he's doing there it's possible for him to walk away with 10gb worth of data in a few hours.
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by Abuleoshi: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
abumeinben:

Brosie grin

15MBps cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Sofri sofri o, shooooouuu. Even MTN switch nor fit give you 3MBps.

But ma glo na 45.56GBps. I just down the entire milky way galaxy sef.

Uncle Lie-nus show us a screenshot of your Glo Speedtest on fast.com... Even Micheal Adenuga, owner of Glo uses MTN 4G LTE to browse. He knows Glo's data network is only available in TV commercials and not real!

Below is screenshot of my MTN 4G LTE speed on fast.com

1 Like

Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by abumeinben(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abuleoshi:

Uncle Lie-nus show us a screenshot of your Glo Speedtest on fast.com... Even Micheal Adenuga, owner of Glo uses MTN 4G LTE to browse. He knows Glo's data network is only available in TV commercials and not real!

Fast.com is too slow to capture my speed.

It returned overflow error. grin
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by iamxolomon(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abuleoshi:

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by iamxolomon(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abuleoshi:

Congrats to me, I have the best internet speed here in Adekunle Ajasin university Akungba akoko. Airtel network is the best, see the speed test below grin grin
grin

Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by chuks34(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
i Dont Buy Data,i Steal Any Open Wifi In My Area.Omo D Thing Dey Sweet. Can Use 10gb In Hour,because Wifi Runs Up To 15mbs....
Free Wi-Fi sweet but since it nearly landed me in prison I started avoiding it

1 Like

Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by Abuleoshi: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
iamxolomon:
Congrats to me, I have the best internet speed here in Adekunle Ajasin university Akungba akoko. Airtel network is the best, see the speed test below grin grin
grin
Baba we are talking of 4G LTE speed not Wap speed on 2G! grin grin grin cool
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by Abuleoshi: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
abumeinben:

Fast.com is too slow to capture my speed.

It returned overflow error. grin
Lienus your lie fit wake dead person!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by iamxolomon(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abuleoshi:

Baba we are talking of 4G LTE speed not Wap speed on 2G! grin grin grin cool
Lol, but as u can see, in the screenshot, I'm on 3G
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by Abuleoshi: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
iamxolomon:
Lol, but as u can see, in the screenshot, I'm on 3G
You fone network bar is lying to you!
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by iamxolomon(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abuleoshi:

You fone network bar is lying to you!
my phone is not, but the network here is very very poor. A university for that matter
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by Abuleoshi: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
iamxolomon:
my phone is not, but the network here is very very poor. A university for that matter
I say see neck, you say see throat. Na the same thing we dey talk. If your phone was truthful, it won't collaborate with Airtel network to lie to you. Airtel is giving you Wap speed as 3G speed and your phone is a party to this fraud!
Re: Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby by Abudu2000(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Fb trying to get everyones location by all means , so they just had to think of something that will lure people into giving out more detail infos.....

Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? / 8 Useful Tips To Make Any Android Phone Battery Last Longer / How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.