Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,679 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business (2747 Views)

3 Major Shipping Lines Quit Nigeria As Freight Rates & Trade Volume Crashes / Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) / Reasons Why People Quit Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by Tre(m): 4:28am On Jan 29, 2010
it really look frustrating to see alot of people quit network marketing business.
i want some people to share their experience about the business.
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by stockprong: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2011
because u puting money in other peoples pocket with your effort,
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by ayodele123(m): 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2011
The major problem is the failure to identify a genuine mlm company.
Many mlm companies are operated by smart con-artists who structured the business to benefit a very few while the majority must lose or/and quit in frustration.
2ndly, many Nigerians are so much motivated by greed that they jump into any mlm that they see.In 2008, a colleague was involved in 10 mlm businesses!
There are at least 5 things to note, to be able to assess a mlm biz, to identify a genuine one before you stake your energies on it.The failure to conduct this research is the reason why many lament.
Mlm is a good way to make good money but you must be able to join the right one because many are a complete waste of time.
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by chines4(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2011
@Poster,

Be careful there is a different b/w pyramid scheme and Network Marketing. If the company have a product that they are producing fine. But this pay 5k get five pple to pay 5k and then you make 20k, is just pyramid scheme and is bound to fail.
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by fali: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
U can contact me for a better network marketing that will give your life a better meaning.
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by HECTORBOSS(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2011
A lot of people quit because they fail to carryout a proper reseach of the company and it's offers. Frustration sets in after lots of effort that results in little or no earnings at all.
More to that they are missled by the get rich quick undertone of the marketer.
People Should take time to do a proper examination of both company and the marketer introducing the scheme.
If i am going to be a millionaire in as short a time as 3 to 6months with as little as advertise then i should first of all perceive it in him.
In essence people should know the type of MLM that fits their person, pocket, and time considering most importantly the availability of a product that has a high demand and usability. wink
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by chines4(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2011
fali:

U can contact me for a better network marketing that will give your life a better meaning.

You mean a better pyramid scheme? angry angry
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by fali: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2011
what am introducing to you is not a pyramid but a real network marketing.
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by chines4(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
Which one?, FLP,GNLD, Edomack.
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by fali: 7:54am On Jul 29, 2011
It's FLP
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by chines4(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2011
My wife is into it already
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by fali: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2011
good. encourage her. It's about winning.
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by omachi1026(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2011
@ Chines4 note this is not pyramid thing. It has to do with products at discount rate up to 70% and if you like Networking? The system employed is based on binary system of reward. Which is a bonus to products package? Check Ur box.
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by chines4(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2011
Just tell us here in the forum, others might be interested
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by tollu: 6:00am On Aug 02, 2011
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by tollu: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2011
^^^
Errr, what exactly don't you agree with?
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by omachi1026(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2011
@ Tollu referred link would place you on a better footing than any other networking market system, runs on a binary system of rewards whereas products are given at a distributor price. Since one is already a distributor as soon as you enroll.
Re: Why Do Many People Quit Network Marketing Business by sab2: 5:54pm On May 31, 2012
How can I be successful in my multilevel marketing business?
Just a little paradigm
For every successful business there be a real secret or a unique ways of doing this business particular business. Great men may do the same thing but they do it differently. In multilevel marketing business a lot of people have failed and some flourish in the business. This just about doing it right and adding some spices to the game. Sometimes you have to think outside the box, look how the market is changing. The market is obviously saturated mostly in Nigeria, but some people are still making head way in the business and this has sky rocketed their income beyond their counterpart in the same line of business and the labour market.

learn from the master of 6 to 7 digits income earner
send your email to freelancenig@gmail.com make the subject 'how can i be successful in my multilevel marketing business'
visit http://yourmlmbusiness..com/
you can also drop your email here and i will contact you

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Signs $4.5 Billion Refineries Deal With Vulcan Petroleum / How Can I Sell My Qual Eggs:pls Advice / How Make Steady Passive Income With Adult Tube Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.