Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

GYB Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos On Development. Kogites React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GYB Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos On Development. Kogites React (918 Views)

Kogi Will Deliver More Votes Than Katsina For Buhari– Yahaya Bello Endorses PMB / Yahaya Bello Gov Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos State / Development: Gov. Bello Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

GYB Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos On Development. Kogites React by akunamatata04(m): 4:21am On Jul 01, 2017
[b][/b] GYB says kogi will soon catch up with lagos on development. Kogites react

Re: GYB Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos On Development. Kogites React by akunamatata04(m): 4:23am On Jul 01, 2017
More replies

Re: GYB Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos On Development. Kogites React by joe4real12: 5:05am On Jul 01, 2017
GYB deserves award as the best comedian Gov of the year grin
Re: GYB Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos On Development. Kogites React by sarrki(m): 5:10am On Jul 01, 2017
I like his Ambitions

Keep it up

You have to match it with actions

So that the dream may come through in 3 centuries to come

Re: GYB Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos On Development. Kogites React by nextprince: 5:31am On Jul 01, 2017
sarrki:
I like his Ambitions

Keep it up

You have to match it with actions

So that the dream may come through in 3 centuries to come
You dey mind that scumbag? That is the kind of criminals some dry heads crave for in the name of youth in governance. How old was the drunken master when he became the president? Now just imagine the amount he squandered without anything to show other than cheap rice. High government revenue and depletion of Foreign Reserve, nothing but cheap rice.
Ask some of these demented chickens what remarkable feats this so-called young governor has recorded ahead of others, they will start murmuring out some funny sounds like monkeys.

Re: GYB Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos On Development. Kogites React by dahunsy(f): 5:37am On Jul 01, 2017
Coughs***clear throat# one tenure! Dats all I will say
Re: GYB Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos On Development. Kogites React by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 01, 2017
Mr. Governor,Lagos is too small. Infact,with the way you are going with your laudable projects,in a few years' time I see Lokoja looking like London or even New York. Believe me and dream on.

Re: GYB Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos On Development. Kogites React by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 01, 2017
Mr. Governor,Lagos is too small. Infact,with the way you are going about your laudable projects,in a few years' time I see Lokoja looking like London or even New York. Believe me and dream on.
Re: GYB Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos On Development. Kogites React by Aphrygian(m): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2017
Let kogi develop to the level it can be compared to osun state or ondo state first
Re: GYB Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos On Development. Kogites React by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 01, 2017
Which Lagos is he talking about? The one at Somalia abi?
Re: GYB Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos On Development. Kogites React by fergie001: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2017
Nincompoop that can't pay common salary.

Re: GYB Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos On Development. Kogites React by Evablizin(f): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2017
Lols i wish it will come to pass but the op above me chai,calm down,that your meme self...

They Offered Me Oil Bloc, Mansion In Dubai And 5 States For Biafra But I Rejecte / Pls Vote For Worst City / Town In Nigeria / Hoodlums Sack Kogi Assembly, Beat Legislators Silly