Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down (4439 Views)

2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition / PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police / Powerful forces behind crisis in ANN - Jay Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down by Presidiotbuhari: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2017
hegelian:
I like what you are becoming...but you should know that he will get easily betrayed and destroyed if he dare make it nationalistic.....its only for the igbos and look at the numbers of counter groups against him, imagine the counters if he is talking for the whole country....Nigeria is a failed country and we need people like KANU from all regions to wake up our conscience, little hate messages here and there cos its only those hate message that can wakeup the poor masses not peaceful talk (histories have taught this well if we are truthful)
I just wonder always why we the poor masses hate the guy when we should be applauding him....we all shout revolution and now that someone is clamouring for half or even quarter of what revolution mean, we all suddenly go mute and start attacking him..
Am from Ilorin and I tackle people that goes against the man KANU everytime and people eventually see reasons with me. the status quo need to change cos mayb that will usher in the necessary paradigm shift the country so much need. If we think the present crop of politician will usher in the shift then we are deluded...we need to restless power from them , something that CNT be done via voting...the only way out is the KANU way, we can lie to ourselves all we want but its d truth and it's always glaring
What an input!, God bless u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down by bitcoinvin(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2017
Ilefoaye:
gud

Why the "No Election In Anambra" By Nnamdi Kanu will Work.

-Most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra
-IPOB have grassroot supporters of 90% of the entire vote in Anambra State
-IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty.
-IPOB grassroot supporters many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings online against the "No Election"
As the no vote campaign starts, this is what i think
Am actually indifferent about the no vote stance of Ipob and all those who come online to rants as to people voting or not. The reality is, most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra and when they are from Anambra, most are not based in Anambra, and when there are based in Anambra, many may not have their voter card and when they have it, some will not vote and when they vote, they are in the minority.
IPOB's fan base are the Okada riders, keke men/women, the traders,tailors, carpenters, mechanics, market women, fruit sellers, transporters, a sizable percent of civil servants and students etc. IPOB have been very smart in winning the heart of these people. While most people who think smart of themselves spend time ranting and abusing IPOB online, IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty. This has been the tactics of some of the most grass-rooted politicians like fayose and aregbeshola. Their method may be different but the focal point has always been the grassroot because that is where you have the most support. Unlike the wannabe sophisticated people who always want to form educated,polished and come online to show themselves(this i mean for all tribes including the igbos). These grassroot supporters dont have that time. Many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings.
Once IPOB are able to captured the grassroots, they can and will always determine the direction of ideology, vote(if in politics) and power struggle
so based on this, if you like scream and abuse Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, it wont change anything. They are more focus than we can assume and it will be to ones peril to underestimate them. the only thing now is to dialogue with him and make him see reasons or better still, import paid voters from other states like they do in the past. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down by Almaiga: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2017
sean1000x:
An Hausa Trader that I do business with told me that had Nnamdi Kanu's message been centered on Nigeria Nationalism; that's, for all Nigerians rather than specifically for Biafrans, that it would have sparked a revolution by now where the young people from all tribes will attack all politicians and former leaders, chase them out to exile. That many Northerners like him for his integrity and honesty but only limited to the audience his message is directed to.
Guy, you can LIE for Africa. Are you by any chance related to Lie Mohammed? grin
Re: 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down by ajoguegbe(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Why they are criticing him and issuing threat on his statement on Anambra election, he is busy touring Anambra and meeting important dignitaries from Nigerias first Aviation minister to the king of Nri. It is only on Social media Anambra people oppose him
Re: 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down by Armaggedon: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
I stopped reading when i saw 'western media'. op still lives under the illusion that the west still controls the media
Re: 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down by Princesaha: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
hegelian:
I like what you are becoming...but you should know that he will get easily betrayed and destroyed if he dare make it nationalistic.....its only for the igbos and look at the numbers of counter groups against him, imagine the counters if he is talking for the whole country....Nigeria is a failed country and we need people like KANU from all regions to wake up our conscience, little hate messages here and there cos its only those hate message that can wakeup the poor masses not peaceful talk (histories have taught this well if we are truthful)
I just wonder always why we the poor masses hate the guy when we should be applauding him....we all shout revolution and now that someone is clamouring for half or even quarter of what revolution mean, we all suddenly go mute and start attacking him..
Am from Ilorin and I tackle people that goes against the man KANU everytime and people eventually see reasons with me. the status quo need to change cos mayb that will usher in the necessary paradigm shift the country so much need. If we think the present crop of politician will usher in the shift then we are deluded...we need to restless power from them , something that CNT be done via voting...the only way out is the KANU way, we can lie to ourselves all we want but its d truth and it's always glaring
I do not believe that you are Yoruba but if you are truly one, then God bless. What we need now are people like Nnamdi Kanu from all tribes or regions in this country. But most of your people are here fighting him daily even when they know he is speaking nothing but the truth. Anyway, the only solution now is to restructure Nigeria. Failing to do that before 2019 will spell doom for this country. I am an Ipob member and I can tell you that this movememt is gaining momentum day after day. What I learnt from this group (Ipob) is that many people are tired of Nigeria and not just Igbos but do not know how to go about it. Today we have Igalas, Idomas, and even some Tivs are now joining. Though these people initially may not wish for Nigeria's bifurcation but they now see Ipob as the only means to get what they want. Nnamdi Kanu has grown more than what people think he is. Media propaganda cannot stop him now. Lastly come November, Nigerians will know the stuff Ipob is made of cos there will be no election in Anambra state.
Re: 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down by madridguy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Good point from you sir but my problem with Kanu is the way he passes his message. I think there are better ways at which he can pass his message across without insulting any tribe or religion. Calling for the killings of Fulani, some Yoruba pastors and also people like Okorocha is no no for me. Well, for every nonsense there is sense.

hegelian:
Re: 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down by hegelian: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
madridguy:
Good point from you sir but my problem with Kanu is the way he passes his message. I think there are better ways at which he can pass his message across without insulting any tribe or religion. Calling for the killings of Fulani, some Yoruba pastors and also people like Okorocha is no no for me. Well, for every nonsense there is sense.

I dont like the killing talks too but then someone have got to start it and he took the bold step to, he never claim to be all wise( he is human and therefore not perfect so we shouldn't expect perfection from him)... I think I was only be able to look pass all the name calling and face reality, if not our children will suffer d same fate we are suffering today...we can all help him shape the agitation instead of fighting him..if you noticed the name calling have reduced compare to when he started(the truth is our conscience get refined as we grow and experience more...this I presumed is already shaping KANU view.)...Mandela,gadaffi and other reformer all made the same mistake we all thought KANU made but never relent, they grow and get their people out of the trenches. I pray and hope KANU grow gain more experience and the grace not to back down...am with him all the way bro, I AM!!!!
Re: 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down by hegelian: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Princesaha:

I do not believe that you are Yoruba but if you are truly one, then God bless. What we need now are people like Nnamdi Kanu from all tribes or regions in this country. But most of your people are here fighting him daily even when they know he is speaking nothing but the truth. Anyway, the only solution now is to restructure Nigeria. Failing to do that before 2019 will spell doom for this country. I am an Ipob member and I can tell you that this movememt is gaining momentum day after day. What I learnt from this group (Ipob) is that many people are tired of Nigeria and not just Igbos but do not know how to go about it. Today we have Igalas, Idomas, and even some Tivs are now joining. Though these people initially may not wish for Nigeria's bifurcation but they now see Ipob as the only means to get what they want. Nnamdi Kanu has grown more than what people think he is. Media propaganda cannot stop him now. Lastly come November, Nigerians will know the stuff Ipob is made of cos there will be no election in Anambra state.
I am Yoruba through and through and an avid political followers....I will only wish as some you people dish is out HOT, some should be here to cool it down a little to enable balancing(its only a wish though).. May God bless you too and KANU and all those that want freedom and growth us poor masses
Re: 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down by myright: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
hegelian:

I am Yoruba through and through and an avid political followers....I will only wish as some you people dish is out HOT, some should be here to cool it down a little to enable balancing(its only a wish though).. May God bless you too and KANU and all those that want freedom and growth us poor masses
Don't you think Fayose or FFK would fit in into that position in the southwest as your "KANU"? They are bold, youthful and couragous.

Re: 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down by hegelian: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
myright:
Don't you think Fayose or FFK would fit in into that position in the southwest as your "KANU"? They are bold, youthful and couragous.
They are stained...they are politicians too and just like all politicians, very corrupt...revolution are mostly by people without any credentials but the zeal to want freedom so badly
Re: 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down by madridguy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
I concur with you.

hegelian:

I dont like the killing talks too but then someone have got to start it and he took the bold step to, he never claim to be all wise( he is human and therefore not perfect so we shouldn't expect perfection from him)... I think I was only be able to look pass all the name calling and face reality, if not our children will suffer d same fate we are suffering today...we can all help him shape the agitation instead of fighting him..if you noticed the name calling have reduced compare to when he started(the truth is our conscience get refined as we grow and experience more...this I presumed is already shaping KANU view.)...Mandela,gadaffi and other reformer all made the same mistake we all thought KANU made but never relent, they grow and get their people out of the trenches. I pray and hope KANU grow gain more experience and the grace not to back down...am with him all the way bro, I AM!!!!
Re: 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down by ajoguegbe(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
The problem is that people don't study history
Re: 4 Most Powerful Forces Set To Pull Nnamdi Kanu Down by Zschief: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pls what is "call in Nigeria army,especially when they ask,"what call are you?"

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Ugwuanyi Massive Support Gathers Momentum Ahead Of 2019 / Kano State Gubernatorial Election (unofficial) Results After 37 Lgs / Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.