Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" (23808 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married / Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by UZDNews: 4:57am On Jul 01, 2017
Actress Beverly Naya was shocked to receive a 'romantic' direct message (DM) from a 'married' man who propositioned her for marriage. Not even hiding his marital status or the identity of his supposed first wife, he boldly professed his love and insinuated that his first wife will be ok with a co-wife, as he knows how to 'handle her decisions'. Read the messages after the cut...

http://www.uzomediangr.com/blog/2017/07/01/photos-beverly-naya-receives-hilarious-dm-married-man-wants-make-queen-2/

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by Heromaniaa: 5:15am On Jul 01, 2017
FIRST SIGNS OF MADNESS

My name is Psalm. Yes, awkward right? But that’s the name my mamma called me when I was born. My Dad had wanted to call me Job, but my mamma would not have it.

“Have you seen any man called Job that wasn’t a carpenter or a bricklayer” she had fired at my dad. “All the people wey dey answer Job na so so suffer suffer!” Mamma certainly hadn’t heard of Steve Jobs (well, after he moved out of the garage). Plus my oldman had suffered much, having lived from hand to mouth since he lost his job thirty years ago, yet his name wasn’t Job. So there was more to suffering than being called an ordinary name.

“Let’s call him David” my momma had suggested. “It is simple and short. And remember he killed Goliath.”

“David? The man who stole another man’s wife? I can’t call my son David. All the people wey dey answer David too like woman!”

Mamma had thought of it and the lives of a few people bearing David in my neighbourhood had been enough to convince her. In fact two days before I was named, two married men had fought over a woman on the street, and they were both called David.

After much dilly dallying, they called me Psalm. Popsy wasn’t so excited about the name; David and Psalm were like Bobrisky and bleaching – One and the same. But in the end he accepted it. So that was how I got my name, one would think after all the hair-splitting deliberations that gave birth to my name, my name would at least bring me luck. Far from it. I don suffer pass nyash. Yes. I have been peed on, shit on, sat on and what not…

Yesterday was the day kasala burst for my head. I was on my way to an interview. Since 5 years wey I graduate, bros, I never see real job. But that yesterday, something told me that was the end of my job search. My girlfriend had linked me to a friend that had friend who was the GM in a manufacturing company. When I contacted the so called GM, he picked the phone and answered me like a vampire had given him a Mouth Gig.

“Who be rat? He spat out.

“It’s me Psalm. A friend of Sarah, who is a friend to Akpan, your good friend. He said you are the GM of Green food Industries.”

I could hear him chuckling on the other end.

“Werin you wan make I ju for you?” he replied. I was already getting pissed.

“I want to submit my CV to your company. I was told you could help me get a job”

“Bring am tomorrow, I go help you give the GM”

“Are you not the GM?

“Bro e be like say you never ready. I be the Gateman, your friend no tell your friend to tell your friend to tell you?

My jaw dropped. But I had no choice; I tidied my white shirt and dusted my CV. I must get that job the next day…

As early as 8 AM the next day, I set out. My gf had made a delicious afang soup the other night. I quickly heated four wraps of fufu, devoured it and left feeling like a bouncer. It had rained the other night and the bad roads were still muddy. I did my best to avoid reckless drivers from splashing dirty water on me. My best, as usual, was not enough.

A man in a black prado Jeep zoomed past, emptying a pot hole of muddy water on me. I did what any other frustrated man would do.

I boarded a bike and chased after him. Who knows, he could settle me with something tangible. The okadaman was a skillful rider but the prado guy had no chill. After five minutes, I spotted his car parked right in front of my babe’s apartment. Fear catch me like politician wey receive alert from Dasuki. I paid off the bike man and cautiously peeped into my girlfriend’s one room apartment. What I saw shocked me.

The story continues in the next sequel “PRADO GUY” watch out for it. It’s gonna blow your mind… That is if there is anything left of it. Comment below, tell me what you think will happen next.

READ DIARY OF A MADMAN: THE PRADO GUY PRADOGUY

11 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 01, 2017
The man don talk him mind sha,

Him and his wife wan trend small

31 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2017
SMH
Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by crazyABO(m): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2017
All bec of 5min Cum shot shocked

35 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by AKPOSbaba: 7:05am On Jul 01, 2017
Proof Beverly or Adonbiliv.
Uncancel those lines inked with red or Adonbiliv.

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by ugosonics: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2017
Gush. What is all these. Married man... smh

Check my signature for cheap internet data plan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by Papiikush: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2017
The guy just want to mark register. Nothing special grin

Men can do anything and say a lot of things they don't mean when they Horñy tongue

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by Mayydayy(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2017
And then?
Is it a new thing?
Do you tell us the ones u agree to?
Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by NwaAmaikpe: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2017
shocked

Nonsense,

These foolish actresses always make public their chats when an unknown married man texts them or tries to woo them.

Is she claiming saint?

These are the same ladies/actresses that bug married men, pastors and comedians to date them promising them Shangri-La in bed. They even go as far as sending them their nudes.

A case in mind is Freda Francis and Stephanie Otobo.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by Ihateafonja: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2017
This gal again
Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by BigBrother9ja: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2017
Si on
Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by MrMystrO(m): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2017
Wrong thread, Sorry.
Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2017

this washed up actress is indeed a fool
I mean how can you post your private chat on social media for everyone to see who does that

it's no news that men marry more than one wife I'm sure it's because this man isnt really wealthy to your Taste that's why u r ignoring abi rejecting him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by BabaCommander: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2017
When did it become a crime to ask for someone hand in marriage again?

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by Ihateafonja: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2017
This gal again.... She should team up with Tboss 4 Private Jets peeps not Uber drivers

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by sarrki(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2017
Ladies now preferred married men
Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by emeijeh(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by adewuyiade: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2017
Re open Lautech

Beautiful actresses
Love her role in wedding party
Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by Evablizin(f): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Kolo mental husband man
Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by brightersms(m): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2017
Yawa go dey

See gwobe

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by ctex4real(m): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2017
Beverly wld be like

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by Abfinest007(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2017
our actresses only marry divorce men or been married as a second wife
Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by bsideboii(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2017
The man sounds like he's been working on this for a while tho..with some positive response from her. grin

I like the way he writes. Queen 1 and 2 grin
Oniranu grin
Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by tunapawizzy: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2017
I love my women sultry like beverly...abundant sex appeal

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by maverickdude(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2017
It is none of our business. Stop shoving useless news down our throat angry

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by kingsmaila(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2017
There is nothing wrong with you being a second wife.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by toxxnoni(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by passionatebae: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Whatever thou soweth
Thou reapeth.

Minding my business
Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by Eazybay(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2017
This man get big eye sha...

Don't miss out on the "VOGUE" affair. Check my signature.

Re: Beverly Naya Receives DM From A Married Man Who Wants To Make Her "Queen 2" by elmessiahs(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2017
We are africans,grab d opportunity of not being genevive and rita dominic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Becomes OPPO Mobile Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Ice Prince Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Tonto, Monalisa & Uche Jombo At Torn Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.