Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia (1081 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / Coronavirus: UNIUYO Lecturer, A Doctor Dies In Akwa Ibom After Showing Symptoms / Kokun Donates N500k To Lady Suffering From Artery Disease (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia by kingreign(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2017
Hello people,

I don't normally do this, but I have no other choice than to do tbis.
I have a very nice man called Dr Abdulazeez I. Adeyimi who was my lecturer and happens to be my mentor in Urban and regional planning department in Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (formerly Federal University of Technology, Yola). Whose beloved son is down with an illness called Acute Myeloid Leukaemia.
The little boy has a bright future and he needs our financial and moral assistance to pass thru this phase of life.
For this reason, a friend and host lecturer in MIT Florida, USA, decided to open a GOFUNDME account on behalf of the patient.
I hereby solicit for your assistance on behalf of the Young Abdul-azeez.

Do NOT post anything to me or my account but to the account of the patient written in the gofundme account webpage.

https://www.gofundme.com/leukemia-care-for-abdulazeez

I look forward to hearing your replies and also your assistance on behalf of the young man who's down.

Thanks.

Rest in Peace Young Abdulzeez.
You've been a fighter till the end. cry

Re: RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia by kingreign(m): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2017
I'd get more information and request more medical pictures, documents to show proof of doctors reports from the family of the patient, and once I do, I'd post them here.

Attached are PDF files of Mr Alba Abdulazeez (son of Dr Abdulazeez) diagnosis.

Re: RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia by kingreign(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2017
I cant upload most files online.

CC: mynd44, lalasticlala, TEHN, Ishilove, eyop, Dominique. Pls help.
Re: RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia by auntysimbiat(f): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Hmmmm...get well soon
Re: RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia by kingreign(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmmm...get well soon

Thanks, smiley but I'm not the patient here.
Re: RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia by kingreign(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Was greeted with the news of his unfortunate demise yesterday. All the struggles and everything is over, no more sickness to keep you bedridden anymore.

I know you defeated acute myeloid leukaemia.

Where ever you are, I know you're resting in Peace.

May God comfort everyone you've left behind
Re: RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia by princetom1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
kingreign:
Was greeted with the news of his unfortunate demise yesterday. All the struggles and everything is over, no more sickness to keep you bedridden anymore.

Ow sorry for ur lost bro, was just going through this thread last night, never knew it's all over already.
Re: RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia by ishayaauta(m): 12:43am On Aug 17, 2017
kingreign:

Amen
Re: RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Leukemia, it killed my immediate elder sister
Re: RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia by princetom1(m): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2017
Benignasweety:
Leukemia, it killed my immediate elder sister

Sorry about ur loss too
Re: RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
princetom1:

Sorry about ur loss too
Its over 5years now so am gud.
We wia told people don't survive leukemia.
Re: RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia by princetom1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Benignasweety:

Oh, that ain't true, hope u know better now
Re: RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia by kingreign(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Benignasweety:

Did you suffer Leukaemia at anytime in the past?

How did you manage it, or cure it?

What are the early warning symptoms one should observe?

Kindly tell us, we could learn something here.

(1) (Reply)

Hypertension Cure / Where To Buy Neem Leaves Aka Dogonyaro / AMENORRHEA : No Menstrual Flow .A Natural Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.