Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo (34808 Views)

T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) / Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo / Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by bazooka1: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2017
Good for him. Deserves worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by Evablizin(f): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2017
Yes
Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by mmsen: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2017
Nigerians should be doing this whenever they see the majority of these useless fools that we call politicians.

Make the lives of these people and their families absolute hell.

1 Like

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by IgboAmakaa(f): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2017
I love dat
Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by muller101(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2017
See his face like expired pawpaw juice
Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by capatainrambo: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2017
slimfit1:

Igbo people need to get their act together before fighting for independence otherwise South Sudan will be better than you. I was in republic of Ireland few weeks ago, even small Wales was far far better than them.
eh

3 Likes

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2017
did you except them to welcome you with open arms? Thief. Next should be saraki. The youths should stand up and beat sense out of this greedy thieves

1 Like

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by bikefab(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2017
Thief T.A Orji.
Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by Fourwinds: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
That devilish dwarf with demented brain.

They kept stonning him and throwing him pure water, he won a 2nd term bid. They kept stonning him and throwing pure water, he won the senatorial seat. They kept stonning him and throwing him pure water, his son won a slot at the state house of assembly. They will keep stonningbhim and throwing pure water while he wins another term at the senate, his wife wins house of reps and his son is made the speaker of the house where he will proceed to be governor. Pure water is just N100 per bag and stones are free at your disposal.

Next election day, don't come out and vote, stay in your houses and be shouting 'he will not win'. After the low turnout, he will pack Ghana must go to INEC office and they will count all your votes that you refused to cast and give to him while you stay at auban shop, ikpu-jones, feel D place, dementos, nwanyi uzuakoli and all outlets in umuahia and be drinking beer and waiting for the next time to throw pure water at him.

***Rip Dr Nwaogbo. Just learning of your death right now. Your legacies will surpass that of the demented dwarf who is an embodiment of failure and a mobile embarrassment.
meeennnhhh... u just spoke my mind about Abians

1 Like

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by whizzyleejr(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Look at his mouth, polithiefcian
Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by Zico5(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
i hear say for your place una dey honor and worship thieves... For instance Tinubu who owns more than half of Lagos
Na true ? kiss
Yes tinubu is a thief but Lagos is what it is today because of him. Point to one achievement of ur thief T A orji
Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by presido2e(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

They kept stonning him and throwing him pure water, he won a 2nd term bid. They kept stonning him and throwing pure water, he won the senatorial seat. They kept stonning him and throwing him pure water, his son won a slot at the state house of assembly. They will keep stonningbhim and throwing pure water while he wins another term at the senate, his wife wins house of reps and his son is made the speaker of the house where he will proceed to be governor. Pure water is just N100 per bag and stones are free at your disposal.

Next election day, don't come out and vote, stay in your houses and be shouting 'he will not win'. After the low turnout, he will pack Ghana must go to INEC office and they will count all your votes that you refused to cast and give to him while you stay at auban shop, ikpu-jones, feel D place, dementos, nwanyi uzuakoli and all outlets in umuahia and be drinking beer and waiting for the next time to throw pure water at him.

***Rip Dr Nwaogbo. Just learning of your death right now. Your legacies will surpass that of the demented dwarf who is an embodiment of failure and a mobile embarrassment.

Epic!

1 Like

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by pentlumpro(f): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2017
Good
Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by Ekeseges(f): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2017
He selected himself for those positions. Nobody elected him. Elections were rigged in Abia State. At least those who threw pure water at him did all they could.
MaziOmenuko:

4 Likes

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by pentlumpro(f): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

I have no words to add.
Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by Ojiofor: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2017
TA Orji is the most hated public figure in Nigeria, he don't even feel safe in his own compound.
No election have ever happened in Abia state since 1999 if not there is no way public enemy no 1 like TA orji could be senator representing same people that hated him so much.As for me,the no election campaign by IPOB in Bıafraland is a welcome development.

5 Likes

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by erinalex: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
i hear say for your place una dey honor and worship thieves... For instance Tinubu who owns more than half of Lagos
Na true ? kiss
l have said it before and I will say it again. "Ibos are the most confused tribe in Nigeria" they simply don't know what they want. I deliberately wanted to waste my time this morning, because talking to an average IBO man,amounts to a waste. See d post by this brain less one now, he claimed Tinubu owns more than half of Lagos, and in another forum, this same IBO boy will say IBO owns 70% of Lagos. What a tribe. Orji is been discussed here,and what readily comes to your mind is Tinubu,can't u do without that name,or was he d one that denied u Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by AmuDimpka: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2017
These are the things that make me like Igbo

They don't send anyone

Keep disgracing them

Just like the guy disgraced okorocha in UK

7 Likes

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by EmekaBlue(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2017
Rubbish man
Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by AmuDimpka: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2017
erinalex:
l have said it before and I will say it again. "Ibos are the most confused tribe in Nigeria" they simply don't know what they want. I deliberately wanted to waste my time this morning, because talking to an average IBO man,amounts to a waste. See d post by this brain less one now, he claimed Tinubu owns more than half of Lagos, and in another forum, this same IBO boy will say IBO owns 70% of Lagos. What a tribe. Orji is been discussed here,and what readily comes to your mind is Tinubu,can't u do without that name,or was he d one that denied u Biafra.

Yoruba isn't confused yet tinubu, aregbesola et al run amok i. The region

9 Likes

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by SycophanticGoat: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

And how does your stereotyping an entire race with negative tantrums relate to this thread? Who cares if you visited banana republic or Western Sahara last lunar year? Na waoh!

Person no fit just speak him mind innocently for this forum again without the tribalistic gingoist and bigots mastur'bating everywhere.

Abeg, no spam my mentions again. There are willing bigots like you that are more than willing to engage you.

Are you minding the idiotic goat? Telling us he was in Rep. of Ireland, whether make we fry dry beans for am because he go abroad..

That's how they hump from one thread to another looking for people to malign while they also have misfits and never-do-well individuals too.

One begins to ponder; how does this country cope with having so many tribalistic scums and hypocritically demented souls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by AmuDimpka: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2017
Lagos isn't what it is because of Tinubu

Stop these revisionism
Zico5:

Yes tinubu is a thief but Lagos is what it is today because of him. Point to one achievement of ur thief T A orji

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

And you got to that conclusion how? By reading 4 paragraphs I submitted?
Slamming! She wants to back you up but it turned out the other way round.
Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by cricifixo: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2017
None at all
KahlDrogo:
Spot t he difference. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by MaziOmenuko: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Are you minding the idiotic goat? Telling us he was in Rep. of Ireland, whether make we fry dry beans for am because he go abroad..

That's how they hump from one thread to another looking for people to malign while they also have misfits and never-do-well individuals too.

One begins to ponder; how does this country cope with having so many tribalistic scums and hypocritically demented souls.

Exactly how the leaders want it: it's either the tribalistic card is played or the religious one is played; some emotional dimwits will always embrace on of the two. It works like magic. It's always a case of 'our thief is holier than your thief so let him keep stealing until he matches your thief'.

I just tire abeg

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by boxypane(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2017
mrBN:
It was a disgraceful day for former Governor of Abia State, Senator T. A Orji, as prominent sons and daughters of the state Friday gathered to pay their last respect to the former secretary to the state government under ex-Gov Orji Kalu's regime, Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo.

The event which was held at Ikwuano local government area of the state had in attendance Ex-Gov. Orji Kalu, Abia State Deputy Governor -Hon. Ude Oko Chukwu, Chief Mascot Uzor Kalu among others.

As guests were pouring encomiums on the deceased, the gathering took another dimension as the youth sighted ex-Gov. T.A Orji at the venue and his entry was received with shouts of "we don't want you", "thief" among other negative names.

The former governor and now senator had barely sat down when artisans and students started throwing pure water and stones in his direction before he was later rescued at out of the venue by his fierce looking policemen.

Earlier in his remarks, Kalu extolled the virtues of the late administrator describing him as a perfect gentleman whose life was anchored on fairness, justice and equity.

He noted that the success of his regime as Governor can be largely attributed to the tireless efforts of the likes of the late Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo.

Also speaking, Abia State deputy governor stressed that the deceased will be remembered for his contributions to the development of the state.

Source: http://www.abacityblog.com/2017/06/abians-throws-pure-water-stones-at-ta.html

Are these the people fughting for independence with a divided house.
The Eas's development has been grossly stampeded by its own leadership. Don't put all d blame on FG.
Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by supereagle(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2017
Masses unite to fight our enemies. Politicians love themselves, but masses hate one another.
Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2017
alcmene:
Why them no throw biafran flag at him

That would have made develop seizure... fool
u are d fool not to have known dat we don't take shit

#fvk u, ur hate for biafra can't stop it
Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by FakoMaybach1: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2017
This thread is incomplete. What happened to pictures or i dont believe it na haba!

Nairalanders una dey fall my hand, i really want people to stone not only pure water but feces and urine on these polithiefcians. They are our true enemy. But if i dont see the video or pix i wont believe this....Journalism now has gone beyond beer parlor gist.
Team pictures or i dont believe
Re: Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo by 3Ceagle(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2017
erinalex:

How does the news of stoning Orji relates to Igbo being a confused people. For once why not acknowledge the fact that some people has shown displeasure on a thief as examples that the Abia don't accept corrupt people.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) / Fayose Seeks 7 Months Tenure Extension Aborted By Impeachment / Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.