Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,631 members, 7,861,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set (31954 Views)

Jackie Appiah Wows In Makeup Photo / Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence / Beverly Osu Shades The Hell Out Of Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Kcee, Oge Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by modsfucker: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
undecided saddos Who Got A Bleep,went That Way

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by bsideboii(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2017
.I was thinking she stormed the movie set literally and broke all their cameras and pushed their mum down grin grin
After all she did before .

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2017
lalasticlala:
Tonto Dikeh Returns To Nollywood After Crashed Marriage

Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh is set to return to Nollywood after her crashed marriage. The actress stopped acting shortly before her marriage to Churchill and has been away from movies due to marriage, pregnancy & childbirth.

Mama King is set to storm movie set with Mercy Johnson-Okojie and Ghanaian actress, Jackie Appiah.

She made this known via her Instagram page. She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV95TvZnT1p/?hl=en

She reposted @uchennambunabo Instagram post:

These three Legends will be in one Movie. @Jackieappiah @tontolet @mercyjohnsonokojie . @tvnolly An @uchennambunabo Film. @pascalamanfo Direction #CM The movie. #Cinema film just got a pass mark . To God alone be all the glory!

Mercy Johnsonokojie also reposted @uchennambunabo's post and wrote:

"Am Ready for my Mummy king @tontolet and jacks on set #Repost"

Recall that Tonto Dikeh and Mercy Johnson were not in good terms as Tonto always attacked Mercy via twitter and interviews. She even called Mercy's child "little witch". But sensing that her marriage was about to crash, Tonto Dikeh apologized to Mercy Johnson for calling her child names. Mercy Johnson immediately accepted her apologies and they reconciled on Instagram.

Those that gave a fork are monitoring the presidential jet in London.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by davidif: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,
All of them share one thing in common,

They married a married man.

My FTC is dedicated to Tonto Dike's endless tears at night when she's all alone with her demons and the social media masks are off.

What? shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2017
I love Tonto. I'm a fan!! smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by Baroba(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2017
I even thought the silly slapper was talking Hollywood.. Drama Queen..
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by freshvine(f): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2017
One of the pain of heart break is mental torture. You keep reassuring yourself that all is well by acting silly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by uvalued(m): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,

My FTC is dedicated to Tonto Dike's endless tears at night when she's all alone with her demons and the social media masks are off.

hmm married crashed
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2017
storming in with two happily married amazing women... momma don't sha goan break their marriage up.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by larrypourl(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2017
Good for her.

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at affordable prices. Size 40, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 available. Click my thread below for pictures and more details.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by KanwuliaExtra: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2017
Welcome back darling. grin
Up MAMA KJNG!!!! cheesy
You don marry, you don born.
Make ya h-enemies go chop "konkray"!

Nigerian women are getting smarter.
Drop the ZERO, and get a HERO! cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2017
So tonto don't know the differences between actor and actress
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by enemyofprogress: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2017
The return of Olosho pt 2
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by Ishilove: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,

Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by eyinjuege: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2017
Better for her.

When she claimed to be the one providing for her husband, she didn't go to work then o.

It's now that the marriage crashed that she's going back, meaning her money source don stop.

I remember same woman mocking Mercy Johnson about going back to work immediately after child birth, because her husband couldn't "support" her.

Anyway, she's learnt a good lesson about not mocking others.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by ashawopikin(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2017

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,

For once nwamaikpe I agree with u.

I always tell ladies in our 30s , leave married men alone . They are time bomb waiting to explode . Future is always uncertain with them. But some of my friends won't listen . I just shake my head when they tell me excitedly how one married man wants to marry them as 2nd wives . one even came to my office , filled with smiles. Eyes glowing with joy and excitement , behaving a teenager , dragging me to one corner of my office that her married man bf swore with a bible he will marry her this year .
And if someone swears with Bible ? It means the person must do what he promised . And they won't tell his wife yet , until after she has had like two kids for him.

I looked at her , I shook my head , and shrugged my shoulders and I said well do whatever rocks yur boat . it's your life . not mine . If u know u can handle the pressure when things start going haywire? Then good for u.
But pls count me out .

Married men? Just a pure waste of time , resources and body .

At least tonto has gone back to work. Wish her well in her career . Can't mourn divorce forever .
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by edeXede: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2017
cry cry

Please mercy divorce your husband so the list will be complete.

You all dont deserve a happy home
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by rOsy247(f): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2017
Actors abi actresses
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by breezy119: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2017
Good for her. With the latest events in her failed marriage, free money time has ended. Now, she needs to earn to slay. No hard feelings even though I still think you need a lot of growing up to do. Go do what you do best, bury the past and fucking stay away from negativity girl.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by emmasege: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2017
Hope Jackie and Tonto don't infect Mercy with divorce at the end of the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by Donjazzy12(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2017
lalasticlala:
Tonto Dikeh Returns To Nollywood After Crashed Marriage

Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh is set to return to Nollywood after her crashed marriage. The actress stopped acting shortly before her marriage to Churchill and has been away from movies due to marriage, pregnancy & childbirth.

Mama King is set to storm movie set with Mercy Johnson-Okojie and Ghanaian actress, Jackie Appiah.

She made this known via her Instagram page. She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV95TvZnT1p/?hl=en

She reposted @uchennambunabo Instagram post:

These three Legends will be in one Movie. @Jackieappiah @tontolet @mercyjohnsonokojie . @tvnolly An @uchennambunabo Film. @pascalamanfo Direction #CM The movie. #Cinema film just got a pass mark . To God alone be all the glory!

Mercy Johnsonokojie also reposted @uchennambunabo's post and wrote:

"Am Ready for my Mummy king @tontolet and jacks on set #Repost"

Recall that Tonto Dikeh and Mercy Johnson were not in good terms as Tonto always attacked Mercy via twitter and interviews. She even called Mercy's child "little witch". But sensing that her marriage was about to crash, Tonto Dikeh apologized to Mercy Johnson for calling her child names. Mercy Johnson immediately accepted her apologies and they reconciled on Instagram.
Tonto returns to hustling! Now we know who gat the money all these while. Lying liar!
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Madam Dike, Ur Marriage To Mr Churchill Crashed Like Plane Crash With Its Body Scattered Everywhere & Nw I Hear Say U R Going Back On Set, Well First It Was Churchill, I Hp Its Mosquehill This Time..... Marriage Crasher
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by innocential3032(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Make
She kwontinu wit yhur Lyf
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by PeaceGord: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,

You're a good writer.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by enigmaticlion: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2017
Olosho don return to work. She go soon find another victim.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by enigmaticlion: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2017
I thought it was only me wondering what kind of storming she storm. As far as my humble self is concerned, Toto Dikeh is drug addicted prostitute.
auntysimbiat:
happy storming
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by stuffs4me(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2017
eyinjuege:
Better for her.

When she claimed to be the one providing for her husband, she didn't go to work then o.

It's now that the marriage crashed that she's going back, meaning her money source don stop.

I remember same woman mocking Mercy Johnson about going back to work immediately after child birth, because her husband couldn't "support" her.

Anyway, she's learnt a good lesson about not mocking others.

Na true talk be this.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by ivolt: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
No more free cash and gifts.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set by banmee(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
auntysimbiat:
happy storming

Lol. You know the funny thing? The Nigerian/Nairaland lingo is so strange. What does "storm" mean is this context? So many words in the English language but most Nigerians are only limited to very few of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria / Seun Kuti Shades Wizkid Over Grammy Award (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.