Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Lady Reveals: Kidnap Kingpin, Evans Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Reveals: Kidnap Kingpin, Evans Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle (363 Views)

Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt / Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) / Why Court Should Set Me Free - Kidnap Kingpin, Evans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals: Kidnap Kingpin, Evans Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle by exlinklodge: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2017
Billionaire kidnapper, Evans has really touched so many families negatively in this country and I wonder why police are still keeping him in custody instead of taken him to court and start proceedings.

A Twitter user (a lady), @Groove has revealed her shock at finding out that it was notorious kidnapper, Evans who kidnapped and murdered her uncle few years ago.

According to her, the family paid the ransom but he went ahead and killed him. See the rest of her tweets below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/lady-reveals-kidnap-kingpin-evans.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Lady Reveals: Kidnap Kingpin, Evans Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle by BornAgainMay: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2017
Attention seeking mofo

How did you know he was the one. With your look, can your family afford his demands??
Re: Lady Reveals: Kidnap Kingpin, Evans Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2017
Attention seeking b!tch. After how many weeks, it's now you found out. Rubbish

Re: Lady Reveals: Kidnap Kingpin, Evans Kidnapped And Murdered My Uncle by kocvalour(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2017
Evan kidnapped chibok girls..

useless country

(1) (Reply)

18 Senators Under Probe For Purported N367.5 Billion Fraud / Kaduna Arrests Members Of New Terrorist Group / Aluu 4: Court Sentences 3 To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.