Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah (1627 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) / This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 01, 2017
Biafra has been on the lips of many especially those of us from the eastern part of the nation owning to the alleged marginalization of the people from that region.

But the question is, is the eastern region marginalized? Yes
Are they the only region marginalized? No
Is biafra the solution to this marginalization? Hell no

Till date alot of reasonable sons and daughters of the Igbo extraction are shying away From the course including myself which has attracted lots of negative remarks towards their person

A typical ipob member is filled with so much venom, anger and malice, ready to insult anybody at anytime without regard to your age and status for simply not buying into his utopia nation. Which is same thing their so called leader stand for.... All most in all his video you will see him cursing one individual or throwing tantrums at one group or the other. Nnamdi manu has show he stands against anything called due process and diplomacy making us imagine what our region will look like when he achieve his biafra

His call for no election in the east has already shown us that he will be our monarch, the alpha and omega, the man with the final say, even without knowing right to vote and be voted for is respected in almost all the nation of the world.

Secondly, his style of leadership has shown there won't be need for any elective position in the east coz him alone can decide d fate of the five states of the eastern region which is examplified in the kind of insult he marshals out to constituted authority both in the east and Nigeria at large

Thirdly, it takes more than hate speech and insult to be a nation, we expected him by now to have shown us his economic blueprint that will show the same issues faced in Nigeria won't be repeating itself, or are we to expect chukwu okike abiama to feed the thousand of easterners in the federal civil service that will lose their job?

In conclusion, I feel restructuring this nation to meet the yearnings of every group (arewa, oduduwa, niger deltans, biafra) that make up the nation will be in the best interest of all, not d seceding being championed by an unproductive fellow who spent all his life outside d shores of this country, came back empty handed now trying to use biafra to massage his bruised ago

Before they start screaming pls am from ideato south of IMO state, so don't insult the Yorubas (afonjas) and my well meaning igbos should condemn this act of rascality in the name of biafra

Note: Even our great leader ojukwu contested for president of our great nation after supporting the likes of olu falea and olusola sariki for president, so he also believed in nigeria

Cc: lalasticlala
Myd44
Seun
Omenka
Sarriki
Ipobexposed
Ipobarecriminals

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by limeta(f): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2017
You are not from the east
Face yr oduduwa republic

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2017
limeta:
You are not from the east
Face yr oduduwa republic
nwanne ndoooooooo

I actually wanted u to refute my claim
Any Igbo dat is not in support of this rascality is termed Onye Ofe Mmanu

Sorry am more Igbo than you
Jukwa ese nwanne

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by auntysimbiat(f): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2017
na xo

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by ESDKING: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2017
Op you are the Messiah. We promise to abandon Kanu and follow you.Hope you are happy now ?
Case closed.!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2017
Lala come and show me love and move this to fp
Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2017
ESDKING:
Op you are the Messiah. We promise to abandon Kanu and follow you.Hope you are happy now ?
Case closed.!!
lol
Am not.... Just stating the obvious before the blind followers hip land my region in political and economic exile
Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2017
The only ingredient rwguired for this rascality to continue is if we sit down and say nothing

He called Nigeria a zoo
But if
Unchecked biafra will b nothing short of game reserve

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2017
lustychima:
[s]Biafra has been on the lips of many especially those of us from the eastern part of the nation owning to the alleged marginalization of the people from that region.

Till date alot of reasonable sons and daughters of the Igbo extraction are shying away From the course including myself which has attracted lots of negative remarks towards their person

A typical ipob member is filled with so much venom, anger and malice, ready to insult anybody at anytime without regard to your age and status for simply not buying into his utopia nation. Which is same thing their so called leader stand for.... All most in all his video you will see him cursing one individual or throwing tantrums at one group or the other. Nnamdi manu has show he stands against anything called due process and diplomacy making us imagine what our region will look like when he achieve his biafra

His call for no election in the east has already shown us that he will be our monarch, the alpha and omega, the man with the final say, even without knowing right to vote and be voted for is respected in almost all the nation of the world.

Secondly, his style of leadership has shown there won't be need for any elective position in the east coz him alone can decide d fate of the five states of the eastern region which is examplified in the kind of insult he marshals out to constituted authority both in the east and Nigeria at large

Thirdly, it takes more than hate speech and insult to be a nation, we expected him by now to have shown us his economic blueprint that will show the same issues faced in Nigeria won't be repeating itself, or are we to expect chukwu okike abiama to feed the thousand of easterners in the federal civil service that will lose their job?

In conclusion, I feel restructuring this nation to meet the yearnings of every group (arewa, oduduwa, niger deltans, biafra) that make up the nation will be in the best interest of all, not d seceding being championed by an unproductive fellow who spent all his life outside d shores of this country, came back empty handed now trying to use biafra to massage his bruised ago

Before they start screaming pls am from ideato south of IMO state, so don't insult the Yorubas (afonjas) and my well meaning igbos should condemn this act of rascality in the name of biafra

Note: Even our great leader ojukwu contested for president of our great nation after supporting the likes of olu falea and olusola sariki for president, so he also believed in nigeria

Myd44
Seun
Omenka
Sarriki
Ipobexposed
Ipobarecriminal[/s]s

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by bitcoinvin(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2017
Well said,i respect people opinion cos what u said is yours.
Now have you heard the Northeners are Seriously against The Restructuring thing..Maybe you are not aware or maybe shying away from the truth...
One thing you will understand in life is that TRUTH will always make people LOVE you...Speakers of Truth are the most hated..
I use to hate the way Kanu used to talk till i got to understand that ,that is his Manner of speech.
Manner of speech simply means a way an individal speaks to drive home his point..U can tame it insult but to him kanu,its might not be.
Dont expect kanu to speak like a sheep whereas he is a lion.
Watch all his vidoes,it has been his Pattern....
Now,nothing ever said about Kanu will ever convince you..The Amount of Hatred in your heart is just too much..The only thing you can do is to keep hating and keep ranting and keep following the likes of Ipoexposed.....
No human is perfect and kanu is not Perfect..
Even awolowo was not all like by his people..
Maybe in mosque,the imamas speak LOve AND pEACE.
#peace
everybody WILL never love and like kanu.

5 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by pauljumbo: 9:28am On Jul 01, 2017
with this post you have just acknowledged him as a messiah

You don't write article about people you dont respect or regard.

Kanu is advocating an ideology if you have better ideology lets engage him.

The more we try to attack kanu the messenger and not attack his message the popular and more powerful he will become.

Happy new month
lustychima:
Biafra has been on the lips of many especially those of us from the eastern part of the nation owning to the alleged marginalization of the people from that region.

Myd44
Seun
Omenka
Sarriki
Ipobexposed
Ipobarecriminals

5 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2017
bitcoinvin:
Well said,i respect people opinion cos what u said is yours.
Now have you heard the Northeners are Seriously against The Restructuring thing..Maybe you are not aware or maybe shying away from the truth...
One thing you will understand in life is that TRUTH will always make people LOVE you...Speakers of Truth are the most hated..
I use to hate the way Kanu used to talk till i got to understand that ,that is his Manner of speech.
Manner of speech simply means a way an individal speaks to drive home his point..U can tame it insult but to him kanu,its might not be.
Dont expect kanu to speak like a sheep whereas he is a lion.
Watch all his vidoes,it has been his Pattern....
Now,nothing ever said about Kanu will ever convince you..The Amount of Hatred in your heart is just too much..The only thing you can do is to keep hating and keep ranting and keep following the likes of Ipoexposed.....
No human is perfect and kanu is not Perfect..
Even awolowo was not all like by his people..
Maybe in mosque,the imamas speak LOve AND pEACE.
#peace
everybody WILL never love and like kanu.
talking abt opinion
I respect urs too

I understand you are holding brief for kanu... In terms of his speech
But as a leader dont u know the words of your mouth matters even more than ur action?

U may also b among those that criticized Mr president on his choice of words
But here u are holding brief for another

BTW am following no one..... Just d truth

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2017
pauljumbo:
with this post you have just acknowledged him as a messiah

You don't write article about people you dont respect or regard.

Kanu is advocating an ideology if you have better ideology lets engage him.

The more we try to attack kanu the messenger and not attack his message the popular and more powerful he will become.

Happy new month
that means Evans is more of your messiah
Lol

Best wishes nwanne mmadu

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=sean1000x post=58009882][/quote]dats r stress nna
At least mention ur village let me give u a rundown of ur town Instead shouting afonja
Engage me with more valid issh

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Notasyouthink: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2017
lustychima:

Myd44
Seun
Omenka
Sarriki
Ipobexposed
Ipobarecriminals
Is that all?? Ok go and sit down. Next!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2017
I saw the list of all the paid BMC propagandist at the bottom of your write-up. You being a fo*ol can't, won't, can never tell the Igbos what they should call their favorite person. They can call him their God, its never non of your business. MEANWHILE

Do not believe any negative report you read about Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra. The cabal had a meeting with all the news media in Nigeria last week and they agreed on waging media war against IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. All those reports never happened. They were all cooked up in their offices.
When you hear "Kanu insulted Nwodo", please do not believe. When you hear "Ijee group rejects Biafra", please do not believe. When you hear ""Kanu fights with his parents", please do not believe. They are all lies. The cabals are jolted. They are in their last fight. They will soon be defeated. All Hail Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by KahlDrogo(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2017
Cut the long story short.

Kanu is not the Messiah because he was a petty thief who got kicked out of a football academy for having such useless sticky fingers. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2017
Make Mazi Nnamdi Kanu more popular by creating more negative thread about him. He is still winning! The Anambra that rejected him a day before yesterday were the ones trying to touch and embrace him while some were crying only for them to take picture with him. BMC from Oshibanjo had already failed.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Funlord2(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2017
He is actually a messiah....mostly to the jobless, ignorant and frustrated members of igbo society! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2017
Diebyfire05:
I saw the list of all the paid BMC propagandist at the bottom of your write-up. You being a fo*ol can't, won't, can never tell the Igbos what they should call their favorite person. They can call him their God, its never non of your business. MEANWHILE

Do not believe any negative report you read about Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra. The cabal had a meeting with all the news media in Nigeria last week and they agreed on waging media war against IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. All those reports never happened. They were all cooked up in their offices.
When you hear "Kanu insulted Nwodo", please do not believe. When you hear "Ijee group rejects Biafra", please do not believe. When you hear ""Kanu fights with his parents", please do not believe. They are all lies. The cabals are jolted. They are in their last fight. They will soon be defeated. All Hail Biafra.
typical ipob
Never word without insult

When you reach adulthood quote me

By the way I knw that young man more than you do, so consider trying to convince ur fellow brain washed upon extremist

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Theleutenant: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2017
i can bet my deek, this kid running amok here is not an Igbo guy talk more of from anambra

ever since NK declared the no vote campaign, we have seen numerous handles like chibuike,chibuzorAbia,emeka etc springing up here and there all in the name of attacking NK and his no vote campaign . We the real people that have stake in the state have been watching from the sideline . we will make our position known soon

6 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2017
Diebyfire05:
Make Mazi Nnamdi Kanu more popular by creating more negative thread about him. He is still winning! The Anambra that rejected him a day before yesterday were the ones trying to touch and embrace him while some were crying only for them to take picture with him. BMC from Oshibanjo had already failed.
touch him?

Anambarians that produce dike ojukwu trying to touch nnamdi?

Say his ipob followers bowing down to him not ndi anambara

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2017
Theleutenant:
i can bet my deek, this kid running amok here is not an Igbo guy talk more of from anambra

ever since NK declared the no vote campaign, we have seen numerous handles like chibuike,chibuzorAbia,emeka etc springing up here and there all in the name of attacking NK and his no vote campaign . We the real people that have stake in the state have been watching from the sideline . we will make our position known soon

Lol bet ur dick??

Y am I not surprised, I expected u to say bet ur head or brain but I remembered a man cannot give or bet wat he dont have

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Is that all?? Ok go and sit down. Next!!
Noticed

Now swerve

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by limeta(f): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2017
lustychima:
nwanne ndoooooooo

I actually wanted u to refute my claim
Any Igbo dat is not in support of this rascality is termed Onye Ofe Mmanu

Sorry am more Igbo than you
Jukwa ese nwanne

Am not igbo at all igbos are not slaves
Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2017
limeta:

Am not igbo at all igbos are not slaves
what are you saying??
Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by limeta(f): 11:14am On Jul 01, 2017
lustychima:
what are you saying??

Am not igbo but I can see they on a good thing but of cause there are some like you that's if you igbo at all
Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2017
Mynd44 OAM4j Tonyebarcanista Madrid guy Amunkpi Jideamugiaka Maziomenuko
Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2017
limeta:

Am not igbo but I can see they on a good thing but of cause there are some like you that's if you igbo at all
I appreciate ur effort in trying to explain

But pls do it in english

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by limeta(f): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2017
lustychima:

I appreciate ur effort in trying to explain

But pls do it in english

Get well doon

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by EzeUche(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu may not be a messiah but he is definitely a leader who is speaking truth to power.

And that is why the elite are worried about his rise.

Until now, when have you heard Nigerian leaders seriously discuss restructuring and Biafra?

That is all thanks to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi kanu Is Not The Messiah by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
EzeUche:
Nnamdi Kanu may not be a messiah but he is definitely a leader who is speaking truth to power.

And that is why the elite are worried about his rise.

Until now, when have you heard Nigerian leaders seriously discuss restructuring and Biafra?

That is all thanks to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.
I may agree with some of your points especially on d issue of restructuring

But the person of kanu himself and his mode of operation leaves some threats not wordy of emulation

Coz even in the biafra another small group may feel marginalized...... U dont expect them t go d way of kanu.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Don’t Own Niger Delta, Itsekiri National Youth Council Tells Ijaw / Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 / Aiye And Eiye Cultists Go On Rampage In Ekiti, Young Man Shot Dead. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.