Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,303 members, 7,846,352 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Be A Partner - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be A Partner (978 Views)

A Partner Needed Per State (logistics, Procurement And E Commerce Business) / I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast / Please I Am Looking For A Partner In Online Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Partner by praisedd(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Rain International – An Enviable Business Partner

I never knew anything about seed nutrition until i bumped into Rain International and its unique business concepts. I can tell that the motives and ingenuity of this company is comparatively high as they continue to attain high standards. With a unique product line backed by science, hereunder are some of the facts about Rain.

THE COMPANY
Rain International was co-founded by Byron Belka whom I was fortunate to meet at the headquarters in Utah, USA last year 2015. A former distributor of Nu Skin credited as a top 20 bonus pool earner back in 2003. Known for his byronworkaholic abilities, he continues to work his socks off embarking on a revolution in seed nutrition. November 2011 gave birth to Rain International with him and a team of resourceful individuals with outstanding records in the MLM industry with a 40 year experience put together and have spanned over 30 countries together as distributors, climbing to enviable heights and achieving success in their various companies.

Presently in 27 countries with the propensity to go beyond borders, the aim and vision of Rain International is to infuse the Power of Seed Nutrition in all facets of the world. All these boils down to visionary leadership and policies of the core management that have driven Rain to grow to become a leader.
Byron Belka once said and I quote “that the reason most people don’t know about Rain International is because the company is virtually new” So what this means is that it portends great opportunity to have a ground breaking in its market share.

Mission
The task ahead is to revolutionize the MLM industry with its seed based nutrition product lines and its unique business concepts. With a tireless and tenacious independent partners making the rounds, it is no surprise that the company is hinging towards the billion dollar mark in the next 5 years. The growth potential is massive as plans are in motion to expand to more countries and with a new twist of great ideas and concepts being introduced by the company to make its operations better than what it already is. Rain International is the first company to integrate the potency of seed based nutrition across all its products and as pace setters for others to follows, there is no denying the fact that it is out to be NO. 1 as a seed based Nutrition Company.

The Product
Rain International believes that your body needs to be given a concentrated mix of life-enhancing seeds and essential fatty acids. As people become more health conscious than ever before, RI’s products have been tested, prepared and are ready to supplement your healthy lifestyle. Scientifically crafted for maximum benefit, it contains the best selection of antioxidant-packed seeds. They use a unique cold-press process to carefully extract and preserve each seed’s life-giving and healing nutrients.Using a combination of black cumin and Raspberry seeds, these seeds are known for its efficacy in fighting free radicals in the human body.

Compensation Plan
Every MLM company has a compensation plan and Rain International is no exception. But what stands the company out is that the CP was created by distributors for distributors giving an ideal return on investment. With 7 ways to get paid and the highest rated plan in the industry, the opportunities are massive. Some of the bonuses are however highlighted here

Preferred Customer bonus
A first order Bonus
A first order bonus match
Generation Matching Bonus
Team Commission
Leadership Bonus
Lifestyle Bonus
Rank Advancement Bonus(promotion)

With a weekly pay out bonus, you never run out of cash.

Who Can Benefit and Participate as an Independent Partner?
You can choose to be a customer where you get to buy the products for your personal consumption or you can decide to be part of the business and join the over 40,000 independent partners all over the world who believe in fulfilling goals, creating opportunity and being active–the would-be leaders of the world.

Entrepreneurs
Work from Home Moms
Business Owners
Medical Practitioners
Those who want financial freedom
Conclusion and Verdict
The industry of MLM is growing rapidly and i can tell you that planning your retirement in this industry is a sure way to financial freedom. As Rain International continues to grow massively across all continents, it is changing the world with seed nutrition. The company shows promise in this regard, because they’re catering to a smarter segment of the population and as they embark on changing the industry, now is the time to join a company with credible products and if you are looking for the right network marketing company to join to grow your business or as a customer
Re: Be A Partner by charlly2016(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Be A Partner by charlly2016(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
08060190724, charllychim@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Bitcoin At A Cheap Price / Are You Interested To Be A Partner/investor In A Business? Check Here / Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Vows To Meet N35B Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.