Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast (2403 Views)

Need A Business Partner To Start A Training School. / Best And Online Businesses That Is Very Profitable / Fund us with 200k On My Online TV and assist us to grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2018
Hello to everyone reading this, my name Immaculate and I am an audio and video enthusiast who has an extensive knowledge about sound Technology, I want a partner who is financially stable with 5million naira to fund an online TV and online radio station start up that will center around Movies reviews, tech reviews, gaming reviews, sound Technology reviews, home cinema technology, commercial cinema discussion, movie stars interviews, music stars interviews and lots more.
What is in it for the partner, 50 percent stake in the startup company which includes 50 percent of the proceeds generated from the business.
My contribution as the CEO and partner will be to create the websites and design the app for mobile, I will be creating daily videos and radio broadcasts for the first 2 to 3 years untill the brand grows to a point we can employ more hands, I will promote the online TV to the world with cost effective budget. The online TV and radio will be monitized in these verious ways 1) Google ads 2) sponsored videos 3) paid for ads on our TV and radio station 4) affiliate marketing using Amazon affiliate since we will be reviewing products on daily basis 5) selling our products using e-commerce solutions like jumia global 6) fans sponsorship 7) paid audio ads on our radio station and much more. Finally if you like this little proposal then reach me on 0...8..0..6..0...2...1..2..0...1...7
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Reach me if you are financially stable and want to start a media brand with me thanks
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by millionboi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
U woundnt make kobo
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
My offer still stands for serious business men on this forum who are well to do financially not toddlers
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
If you want this kind of investment do reach me so we can work together
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Beautiful evening
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
Check the offer out
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:39am On Sep 04, 2018
Morning ladies and gentlemen
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2018
I'm here
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2018
I am here
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good afternoon and my offer stands
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Check out this sweet deal
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Still here for you all
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
I am still up
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2018
Come check and see if it fits your budget
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2018
It's here
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Reach me if you are financially stable and want to start a media brand with me thanks
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pretty darn good deal
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2018
Still active
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2018
Great Thursday
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sweet afternoon
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Check here
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by DaddyNimo(m): 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
1) you're putting in zero naira, you're looking for a partner with all the funds needed and u wanna share the coy 50/50 with you as the CEO?? are u kidding me??
I'm ready to help u, but it's gonna be 60/40, I'm gonna be CEO and you the MD.... LEMME KNOW WHEN WE HAVE A DEAL.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Mon peeps
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Awesome Friday
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
Still here for a partner
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Check me out
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:57am On Sep 08, 2018
What a deal
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2018
Saturday vibes
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin still up in. Here
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Sweet deal for any investor
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:19am On Sep 09, 2018
Very unique perspective

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? / I Buy And Sell Giftcard And All E-currency / Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.