Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,251 members, 7,867,659 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

(part 3). Secrets To Supernatural Help. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (part 3). Secrets To Supernatural Help. (316 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny Devotional For 18 Dec. Topic - Keys To Supernatural Protection / (part 2) Secrets To Supernatural Help / Secrets To Supernatural Help. (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(part 3). Secrets To Supernatural Help. by Revadebola: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2017
(Part 3) SECRETS TO SUPERNATURAL HELP.
In part 1 of this teaching, I said, praying in tongues is secret number 1. While in part 2, i said, fasting is secret number 2. Secret number 3 to your receiving supernatural help is, look up to God. In Psalms 121 :1-2, the Psalmist asked the question, where will his help come from? Then he got the answer. He said, "My help cometh from the Lord......" The Bible says, vain is the help of men. Men are limited to help you. Don't look to them for help. Men can disappoint you. Don't seek diabolical sources for help. People that seek diabolical or fetish means for help, suffer the repercussion. Exercise your faith in God for His help. Focus only on God and seek Him for His help. Hebrews 13:6 says, we should boldly say, the Lord is my helper. FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030. SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO. "LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Comes First / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! JESUS IS LORD! / Childhood Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.