Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

My Husband Is Not A Criminal Www.gisttomemedia.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Husband Is Not A Criminal Www.gisttomemedia.com (413 Views)

Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD / My Husband Is An Electrian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Not A Criminal Www.gisttomemedia.com by edowochris: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2017
The wife of kidnapper criminal Evans has at last talked up
The friend of big boss criminal Evans has at last talked up
She uncovered that she didn't know about the criminal exercises of her adored one
She likewise requested that Nigerians exhibit astuteness toward Evans since he is a 'not all that terrible man'
More deteriorate motivations behind interest are making about the life of head honcho criminal Chikwudubem Onwuamadike likewise called Evans.
His cherished one Precious talking in a present meeting uncovered that she couldn't trust all that she had become a few answers concerning her better half, she said she knew he was a criminal since he introduced himself as a God dreading man who always drove the family in supplication. Truly, his most appreciated book of sacrosanct writings verse is Psalm 23.

read more about this @

http://www.gisttomemedia.com/2017/06/my-husband-is-not-kidnapper-wife-of.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

HND In Electrical And Electronic / Job Searching / Are A Plumber? Can You Work In Awkward Space? This Company Is Looking For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.