Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

SURGERY? Let's Discuss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SURGERY? Let's Discuss (2578 Views)

Babcock University Teaching Hospital Performs First Successful Spinal Surgery / Are You Worry About Erection??? Let Discuss About Erectile Dysfunction Problem / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Mercycity: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2017
Do you have any medical challenges that require surgery?Lipoma,hernia,fibroid,hydrocele,cyst,prostate,.…... Get the opinion of a medical practitioner.
Although my schedule is a bit tight,I will try as much as possible to answer your questions and allay your fears to the best of my ability.Surgical procedure is not a death sentence.
Why should anyone suffer from the pains of hernia,why should anyone suffer the trauma of infertility just because of fibroids,why should anyone be unable to pee,why suffer much because you don't want to undergo surgery.
Comm'on guys,let's talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Chumani(f): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by goods2017: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello, I have a 69 year old man with appendicitis, doctor said surgery is the only way out. He is scared as well as all of us due to his age. What do u think? Thanks
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by adejuve: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hi,what is d best solution for pelvic uterian adhesion
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Hi doc,
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Mercycity: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2017
goods2017:
Hello, I have a 69 year old man with appendicitis, doctor said surgery is the only way out. He is scared as well as all of us due to his age. What do u think? Thanks
Hi, the patient's fear and yours are very understandable but the doctor would had considered his age as well. At times we compare the benefits of having the surgery done to not having it. In case of appendicitis if left undone it could rupture and become more difficult to manage. So let him have the surgery done.

2 Likes

Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Mercycity: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2017
adejuve:
Hi,what is d best solution for pelvic uterian adhesion
Hello, pelvic adhesion is the fusion of some pelvic organs eg Ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus etc. Mostly resulting from pelvic inflammatory disease(infection) and pelvic surgery. The solution is to treat the problems caused by pelvic adhesion eg Infertility and pains. To separate the adhesion itself may result in more adhesion. Thank you
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Mercycity: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2017
zeezzy:
Hi doc,I sent u mail.I have fibroids which makes me look like am pregnant.I've been trying for a child for almost 10yrs now.This fibroid wasn't there at the onset of my fertility journey. I had 4 ivf but failed.I have seen pple get pregnant with fibroid. Can I proceed with my ivf procedure without removing the fibroid?Kindly advice and help a sister.I know that you pple are often busy but kindly find time to reply my mail,Its more detailed with some of my results. Tnx and God bless
email replied you welcome
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Mercycity: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2017
zeezzy:
Hi doc,I sent u mail.I have fibroids which makes me look like am pregnant.I've been trying for a child for almost 10yrs now.This fibroid wasn't there at the onset of my fertility journey. I had 4 ivf but failed.I have seen pple get pregnant with fibroid. Can I proceed with my ivf procedure without removing the fibroid?Kindly advice and help a sister.I know that you pple are often busy but kindly find time to reply my mail,Its more detailed with some of my results. Tnx and God bless
mail replied, u welcome.
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by goods2017: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Thank you for your response sir, God bless u
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Maryam07: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2017
hi doc,am an old member of nairaland. Had to register with a new name because this is about my health.Am 34 yrs old,single.I have fibroid.Its so big that I look like a 9 month old pregnant woman.Suitors are not forthcoming because of this.I want to remove this fibroids now but I was told in d hospital that my uterus might be removed in the process.Pls help me.I need your email address so as to forward my results to you.Help me,pls
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by adejuve: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2017
Mercycity:
Hello, pelvic adhesion is the fusion of some pelvic organs eg Ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus etc. Mostly resulting from pelvic inflammatory disease(infection) and pelvic surgery. The solution is to treat the problems caused by pelvic adhesion eg Infertility and pains. To separate the adhesion itself may result in more adhesion. Thank you

Sir,I don't understand, I have don fibroid surgery before, so how do I treat DAT first shocked
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Silas01: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Good morning sir.I have a problem with passing out urine and was told it can only be corrected surgically. I urinate through bag now.Its embarrassing.Am afraid of this prostatectomy.I don't want anything to happen to my manhood. pls advise
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Mercycity: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Maryam07:
hi doc,am an old member of nairaland. Had to register with a new name because this is about my health.Am 34 yrs old,single.I have fibroid.Its so big that I look like a 9 month old pregnant woman.Suitors are not forthcoming because of this.I want to remove this fibroids now but I was told in d hospital that my uterus might be removed in the process.Pls help me.I need your email address so as to forward my results to you.Help me,pls
Good morning, the fibroids could be removed without removing the uterus. The hospital may be bothered of possible bleeding but that can be taken care of. My mail address is Bibbyfola1@gmail.com
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Mercycity: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2017
adejuve:

Sir,I don't understand, I have don fibroid surgery before, so how do I treat DAT first shocked
There is no definitive treatment for pelvic adhesion, but complications due to pelvic adhesion could be treated. Example of such is infertility. You can mail your investigation result, that may help in further explanation.
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Mercycity: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2017
Silas01:
Good morning sir.I have a problem with passing out urine and was told it can only be corrected surgically. I urinate through bag now.Its embarrassing.Am afraid of this prostatectomy.I don't want anything to happen to my manhood. pls advise
Good morning Sir, Prostatectomy is the removal of the prostate mostly due to it enlargement thereby obstructing normal flow of urine. Prostate majorly produces part of fluid that forms the seminal fluid. It has nothing to do with manhood. The manhood will function normally after Prostatectomy.
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Maryam07: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mercycity:
Good morning, the fibroids could be removed without removing the uterus. The hospital may be bothered of possible bleeding but that can be taken care of. My mail address is Bibbyfola1@gmail.com
Thank you so much sir.I sent you a mail
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Silas01: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2017
O
Mercycity:
Good morning Sir, Prostatectomy is the removal of the prostate mostly due to it enlargement thereby obstructing normal flow of urine. Prostate majorly produces part of fluid that forms the seminal fluid. It has nothing to do with manhood. The manhood will function normally after Prostatectomy.
Thanks doc.Another thing is the cost.Despite the fact that its a govt hospital. I learnt NGOs do something like this. Is there anyway you can assist?
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Mercycity: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2017
Silas01:
OThanks doc.Another thing is the cost.Despite the fact that its a govt hospital. I learnt NGOs do something like this. Is there anyway you can assist?
Such is the condition we found ourselves paying from pocket for medical procedures. It could be that costly no good health insurance policy in place. But let chat privately via my email Bibbyfola1@gmail.com.UWc
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by oluwawunmi(f): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
good afternoon doc, please I have uterine fibroid which is submcosal uterine 42mm by 39mm(posteriorly) and 35mm by 33(posterior lower uterine segment) advice I want to remove it surgical can I go to public or private hospital and can I av the ideal of the price so that I can prepare my mind . sorry for the long post.
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by sammysunny88: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Silas01:
. Prostatitis is an inflammed condition of the prostate gland which can result to discomfort and pain, frequent urination or urine retention. It can result to prostate cancer if it become chronic or cancerous which will lead to surgery as the only option to get raid of it as medically believed.
But prostatitis can be treated naturally with pure natural and curative herbal product from China called Traditional Chinese Medicine. This product are the outcome of extensive science committee of China and more than 25 top medical research institutes, and Universities in China, singapore, USA and approved by chinese ministry of health, American FDA and approved by NAFDAC.
I have personally used this herbal product to cure three prostatitis patient and one is currently on treatment in Benue state. The first one was a man of 72 years of age who have battled with prostatitis for 10 year. It got to a point that he could no longer defiscate or urinate that was when the doctor that was in charge of the treatment discharged him from hospital with mind set of not surviving it. That was when I came in contact with them and i told his children about the herbal product and they gave it a try. After three days we started the treatment, the man urinatated and defiscated the fourth day. This man celebrated his 74th birthday last two months. Let talk more on this to avoid to much write up here. 0/8//6/8/8/0/3?3/8/6. I assure you within two weeks to three weeks of treatment with this herbal product, you will remove that bag.
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by sammysunny88: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=oluwawunmi post=58348223]good afternoon doc, please I have uterine fibroid which is submcosal uterine 42mm by 39mm(posteriorly) and 35mm by 33(posterior lower uterine segment) advice I want to remove it surgical can I go to public or private hospital and can I av the ideal of the price so that I can prepare my mind . sorry for the long post.[/quote/]. Helo ma, operation is not the last option for fibroid. Fibroid can be treated and uprooted/eliminated naturally with pure natural and curative herbal product from China called Traditional Chinese MedicineThis product are the outcome of extensive science committee of China and more than 25 top medical research institutes, and Universities in China, Singapore, USA and approved by Chinese ministry of health, American FDA and approved by NAFDAC.
The efficacy of this herbal product are highly guarantee because itvhas been used to treat many fibroid without operation. Even those that have did fibroid operation two, three, four times respectively and because the fibroid regrow, we have used this herbal product to treat it and the cure have been parmanent since then. This product has no side effect because they pure herbs from China rather, help and work on other problem in the reproductive system to facilitate conception after the treatment. This treat will not last more than 45-60 days depends on the body chemistry of an individual. There so many testimonies about this herbs on fibroid treat even some doctors used it to treat their patient. I will tell you more about this wonderful herbal product if you chat me up. 0/8?0/6/8/8?0/3/3?8/6.
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by sammysunny88: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=oluwawunmi post=58348223]good afternoon doc, please I have uterine fibroid which is submcosal uterine 42mm by 39mm(posteriorly) and 35mm by 33(posterior lower uterine segment) advice I want to remove it surgical can I go to public or private hospital and can I av the ideal of the price so that I can prepare my mind . sorry for the long post.[/quoteHelo ma, operation is not the last option for fibroid. Fibroid can be treated and uprooted/eliminated naturally with pure natural and curative herbal product from China called Traditional Chinese MedicineThis product are the outcome of extensive science committee of China and more than 25 top medical research institutes, and Universities in China, Singapore, USA and approved by Chinese ministry of health, American FDA and approved by NAFDAC.
The efficacy of this herbal product are highly guarantee because itvhas been used to treat many fibroid without operation. Even those that have did fibroid operation two, three, four times respectively and because the fibroid regrow, we have used this herbal product to treat it and the cure have been parmanent since then. This product has no side effect because they pure herbs from China rather, help and work on other problem in the reproductive system to facilitate conception after the treatment. This treat will not last more than 45-60 days depends on the body chemistry of an individual. There so many testimonies about this herbs on fibroid treat even some doctors used it to treat their patient. I will tell you more about this wonderful herbal product if you chat me up. 0/8?0/6/8/8?0/3/3?8/6.
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Maryam07: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2017
@sammysunny88,you have a thread where you market your products and i do read it.Don't spam this thread naa.We need surgical advice here not medications that claim to cure such challenges.I am a victim of such medications (not yours).Thought the fibroids will go away.Am still single at this age.I just had my fibroids removed last weekend.I will send d pics.Thanks to this dr for his advice and encouragement.

1 Like

Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Mercycity: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2017
oluwawunmi:
good afternoon doc, please I have uterine fibroid which is submcosal uterine 42mm by 39mm(posteriorly) and 35mm by 33(posterior lower uterine segment) advice I want to remove it surgical can I go to public or private hospital and can I av the ideal of the price so that I can prepare my mind . sorry for the long post.
Good morning Madam, Removal of fibroid (Myomectomy) could be done in either public or private hospital. Public hospital may be cheaper but one may need to endure stress and possible delay. Private hospital may come with less stress and faster but expensive. I know of some private hospitals with subsidize price by NGO. I will send you mail
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by oluwawunmi(f): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2017
sir, my I can't open my mail box now please which other way can I get you pls .
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Mercycity: 7:47am On Jul 19, 2017
oluwawunmi:
sir, my I can't open my mail box now please which other way can I get you pls .
whatsapp only 08027497786
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
I just want to use this opportunity to say thank you to oga Seun,the founder of nairaland, I have received so much help here.@mercycity,thank you so much for the assistance.I can't thank you enough.Its like am dreaming,didn't know the myomectomy and healing process can be this fast.Thank you sir.I pray to share my BFP soonest.Oga Seun,thanks for this platform.Will definitely invite you when my triplets arrive.Hope u will honor it...smiles

1 Like

Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
I have a complain who do I direct it to? I need email or phone no
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
najaka:
I have a complain who do I direct it to? I need email or phone no
Direct it to the Dr,mercycity.I think he dropped his mail and phone no,read up.
Pls house,any idea on best weight loss program for ttcers

1 Like

Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Maryam07: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good day guys,pls how do they post pics on nairaland. I want to post the pic of the fibroids removed as promised
Re: SURGERY? Let's Discuss by Maryam07: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Zeezzy,you mean you've done your myomectomy too?Congrats o,my sister.Wishing you a bfp soonest.I follow you on the TTC thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Popular Street Foods You Should Taste In Nigeria / Kidney Donor Urgently Needed / Chiropractic In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.