Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics (21059 Views)

44 Kano Students Sponsored By Kwankwaso Graduate From Al Mansoura University / 2 Students Sponsored By Presidential Amnesty Programme Graduate In USA(photos) / Two Sisters Graduate As Medical Doctors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by Sidaissystems(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Drplato sorry
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by Realtouchnot: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
In as much as I commend the governor for this, I see it as a misplaced economic priority. This is because, those doctors produced in Belarus will not do better than the ones produced in Nigeria. In fact, because the tropics have many peculiar diseases and challenges, the doctors produced in those eastern Europe need much more efforts to adapt. When they get overwhelmed by the challenges, they often start heading overseas. That's brain drain.

I feel what he should have done was to properly equip UNIOSUN. Get them accreditation for medicine, so that within 6years, doctors can be graduating. This would produce doctors, who would be more likely to remain in Nigerai, provide direct and indirect job to many and also help in making the teaching hospital functional, thereby taking care of many sick people.
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by Lloydfolarin: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Why are Yorubas so stupid? I don't know...

It pains me to see Yorubas being generous towards the children of hate called Igbos at all levels in this country while the same hate-personified fools go everywhere saying all sorts of rubbish about Yorubas

When are you people waking up to see Igbos as your enemies? The earlier the better...

They hate you and it's high time you call their bluff and hate them back.

They call you cowards while you save their old and new generation from poverty by giving them peace in your region but give u opposite in their domain

Have you ever seen their governors giving such scholarship to Yorubas or any other tribe in Nigeria? No.

Stop this madness Aregbe werey.

80% of Igbos in 60s, 70s and early 80s got their free education here in Western region with our cocoa revenue but today, the same ingrates are all over the country saying trash about us.

Yorubas need to know that these people ll never change.

Why would you use Osun limited resources to sponsor one good for nothing Igbo without any stake/allegiance to Osun state.

Aregbe Werey must be a fool to have done such stupid thing

I am out
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by Jacktheripper: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Him go give all LAUTECH students scholarship to Ukraine abi
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by FxBase(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
As much as I give kudos to Aregbesola on the Medical Doctors sent for training in Ukraine I will be disagreeing with you on those sent to Germany by the State Government in Osun. They did go to Germany but can you point out 1 single value they have added to the economy of Osun since there return?

AshiwajuFoward:
Beautiful! Very beautiful indeed. Those sent to Germany by the state government for Agric and Engineering training have already returned and are putting their knowledge to good use, and now these? Kudos to them all.
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by bukola08(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Doctors that will still not get paid by the same state government . SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by AshiwajuFoward: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
FxBase:
As much as I give kudos to Aregbesola on the Medical Doctors sent for training in Ukraine I will be disagreeing with you on those sent to Germany by the State Government in Osun. They did go to Germany but can you point out 1 single value they have added to the economy of Osun since there return?

They are already getting to work, as you can see below:

Those Germany-trained Engineers are the ones running the Bola Ige Mechatronic Institute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHN9jLtx00&t=1s

http://www.theparadigmng.com/2017/05/15/osun-delivers-nigerias-world-class-mechatronics-institute-bimi/

And the Germany-trained Farmers are equally the ones running the Ranch shown in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeA3WgkgIgE

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/osun-set-dominate-beef-market-south-west/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Am proud to be a Yoruba man. Only in Yoruba land non indigenes will contest for an election, mostly only in Yoruba land you can be allowed to get employed in a local government and state government ministries , only in Yoruba land you will live without fear of been tribalistically dealt with, only in Yoruba land non indigenes are been allowed to get free education etc. God bless Yoruba, God bless our leaders and God bless federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Are these not the same students who claimed that they were Abandoned without money for food and accommodations few months Ago?
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by Burgerlomo: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wow!!! Congratulations guys
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by piagetskinner(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
schooling abroad na the way forward now oo
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by buffalowings: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Meanwhile he couldn't pay the ones he employed

What irony
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by authority2006(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
DrPlato:
It is a big lie

Aregbesola did not sponsor these students.

He just used these students' parents as cover up when he could not fund medicine at Uniosun again.

It is a big lie.
It is better to remain silent when one doesn't have sensible thing to say. Apparently, you didn't read the content here even if you were not aware of what happened to uniosun medicine and surgery department back then.
You succeeded exposing yourself as a dimwit that you're by not taking just two minutes to read and understand what this is all about. But you wanted to convince people of your own version of the news which is a product of sick mind .
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by authority2006(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
Why are Yorubas so stupid? I don't know...

It pains me to see Yorubas being generous towards the children of hate called Igbos at all levels in this country while the same hate-personified fools go everywhere saying all sorts of rubbish about Yorubas

When are you people waking up to see Igbos as your enemies? The earlier the better...

They hate you and it's high time you call their bluff and hate them back.

They call you cowards while you save their old and new generation from poverty by giving them peace in your region but give u opposite in their domain

Have you ever seen their governors giving such scholarship to Yorubas or any other tribe in Nigeria? No.

Stop this madness Aregbe werey.

80% of Igbos in 60s, 70s and early 80s got their free education here in Western region with our cocoa revenue but today, the same ingrates are all over the country saying trash about us.

Yorubas need to know that these people ll never change.

Why would you use Osun limited resources to sponsor one good for nothing Igbo without any stake/allegiance to Osun state.

Aregbe Werey must be a fool to have done such stupid thing

I am out
Not less than 50 million people so stupid? You're sick.
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by Iamzik: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sponsored by aregbesola or Osun state?
Is it his money
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by dejiolaniyan(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Iamzik:
Sponsored by aregbesola or Osun state?
Is it his money
How Many Of These Has Been Sponsored By Your State Government? Learn How To Appreciate Good Deed 'cus Ur Hate Can Do Him Ntin.
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by Efwai: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jacktheripper:
Him go give all LAUTECH students scholarship to Ukraine abi
I wonder oo. Silly man. A whole school is suffering from lack of funds but the governor has enough money to sponsor some students education abroad. Real case of misplaced piority
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by morisnewrain(m): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
DrPlato:
It is a big lie

Aregbesola did not sponsor these students.

He just used these students' parents as cover up when he could not fund medicine at Uniosun again.

It is a big lie.
Tell us the truth jare! Mind u, my close friend is one of the beneficiaries of the Germany Mechatronics sponsored by Aregbesola in 2014. The Bola ige institute of Mechatronics is in Esa-oke. You can tell those that don't know 'LIE'
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by wristbangle: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jetleeee:
Those ones from the other side aren't doing badly either. They too are setting records in Cucumber related courses

gringrin
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by DrGoodmanFather: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hehehe, this is a naming ceremony.
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by Iamzik: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2017
dejiolaniyan:
How Many Of These Has Been Sponsored By Your State Government? Learn How To Appreciate Good Deed 'cus Ur Hate Can Do Him Ntin.

I know you lack reading skill but my comment was just a simple question :
Was it state government money or his personal money

It is your type that vote politicians who campaign to drill borehole and buy wheelbarrows in. Y'all see normal responsibility of government as a great favour.

Oya answer the question
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by nurusystem(m): 7:30am On Jul 02, 2017
Where are the Ipob eyamurri haters
Re: 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics by Archayzed: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2017
If all Nigeria governors should follow his shoes, I think the country ease the pressure

(1) (2) (Reply)

AAU 22nd Convocation: Dangote, Sani Bello Donate Hostels, N10m, WiFi / I Will Not Join ASUU Strike - Suny Edeko, Dean, Faculty Of Law, AAU / Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.