Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS (11141 Views)

Buhari Disengages Dokubo, Appoints Dikko To Head Amnesty Programme / Buhari Suspends Charles Quaker Dokubo, Coordinator Of Amnesty Programme / Mechanics , Touts, Hotels Tops Beneficiaries Of Lagos Island Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
45 student delegates of the Presidential Amnesty Programme have graduated from two universities in Belarus with three of them clinching first class honors in Information Technology from the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics.

While a total of 29 majored in various fields from the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics, 16 others trained in related areas at Brest State University, Belarus.

The graduation ceremony in Minsk was well attended by envoys from various countries with a delegation from the office of the Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta and Coordinator of the President.

The First Vice Rector of Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics Dr Siarhei Dzit in a graduation speech commended the international students, including the Amnesty delegates for their resilience and expressed hope that they will apply the knowledge gained in advancing society.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/45-delegates-graduate-universities-belarus-3-clinch-first-class-photos.html

Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2017

Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by KingLennon(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Men that left Guns to carry a pen. In Nigeria, if you are qood you are not recognised. Congrats our Niger Delta brothers...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by Badgers14: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
My goodness... So na so these talents for waste in " thug life"..

This brings tears to my eyes, these politicians causing wahala left and right, wasting the lives and future of the youths, well there case is in high court in hell. angry angry

9 Likes

Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by chiefhead007: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
good for dem....wish dem well
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
2 years from now, nobody will remember them. They won't even remember their very self. They end up being on suit, knotting tie and mopping at the ceiling for the rest of their life. What a boring life.. Not only is their life boring, it's very unsatisfying, unfulfilling and restrictive. No freedom of time.. No freedom of finance. Why would I be an employee when I can be the employer?

No matter how much I preach about being an entrepreneur, being the boss; not everyone will choose that part. But I've to anyway, to awake few that needs freedom. If everyone become an entrepreneur, who will I employ to be my sales man?

Those who refuse to be the boss, turn out being the slave.. If you can't fulfill your dream, you'll help others fulfill theirs.

If you're an entrepreneur, or aspiring to.. visit www.entmirror.com

1 Like

Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by bigblackbooty(f): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Thankgod for their lives
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by omhor(f): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
This first class don turn yeye sef...me too I go try get first class. That devil is a liar!!!
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by helphelp: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Oh well...

Want to hear about the change they ought to bring about in naija
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by KingLennon(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
omhor:
This first class don turn yeye sef...me too I go try get first class. That devil is a liar!!!
You have 1st class in slaying already grin

8 Likes

Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by toxxnoni(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
cool
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by bZoMa(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nobody is useless after all
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by geozone: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Our Nigeria is full of brains that could sadly go to waste

1 Like

Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by KENFERDYOORI(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
The treaty of this amnesty shouldn't be weakened, they need more of this considering the benefit that area has brought to Nigeria as a country. Congrats to them!

1 Like

Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by OrlaGbemmie(f): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Congrats
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by BigBrother9ja: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rubbish!

Criminals!

They think they're the only ones that can carry weapons

This people should go and serve a jail term.
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
congrats
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by tyle(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yet some people will say that it was a way of sharing money.
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by taribojacob(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
The Amnesty program is heavily compromised by the current administrators, these same students in Belarrus and others in the UK and USA are suffering and not attended to, instead General Boroh the current coordinator is busy buying up mansions and exhotic cars, he has the largest farm in the history of Nigeria and all thanks to the Amnesty windfall.
Beneficiaries of the program are suffering and the few that had succeeded studying abroad have no future fall back plans by the office, rather they keep sharing N65,000 per delegate and they claim to have a total number of 33,000 beneficiaries and you can imagine how much monies they loot paying their croonies as ghost names to cover the claimed target number.
for further details of the rot in the amnesty office log on to ....www.ndagg.org
you will see how much ROT and corruption it is in that office, worst than the budget padding and DASUKIGATE....This is called BOROHGATE!!!
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by INTROVERT(f): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wow
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by Limitless72(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Look at this bright gems.... 9ja burying potentials since 1975
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by Limitless72(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Look at this bright gems.... 9ja burying potentials since 1975
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by EddieCAD(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by TonyRoland(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
HenryDion:
2 years from now, nobody will remember them. They won't even remember their very self. They end up being on suit, knotting tie and mopping at the ceiling for the rest of their life. What a boring life.. Not only is their life boring, it's very unsatisfying, unfulfilling and restrictive. No freedom of time.. No freedom of finance. Why would I be an employee when I can be the employer?

No matter how much I preach about being an entrepreneur, being the boss; not everyone will choose that part. But I've to anyway, to awake few that needs freedom. If everyone become an entrepreneur, who will I employ to be my sales man?

Those who refuse to be the boss, turn out being the slave.. If you can't fulfill your dream, you'll help others fulfill theirs.

If you're an entrepreneur, or aspiring to.. visit www.entmirror.com
bros we understand you bt try to understand dat everybody can't be an employer. so don't think those dat are still an employee doesn't knw Wot dey are doing bt it due to some reason. u talking as if those still working as an employee don't want freedom bt d truth z we can't be free at same time.
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by AFULA(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
make them come fuwukari cme graduate wit the first class undecidedmake them come fuwukari cme graduate wit the first class
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by crackhouse(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ok
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
TonyRoland:
bros we understand you bt try to understand dat everybody can't be an employer. so don't think those dat are still an employee doesn't knw Wot dey are doing bt it due to some reason. u talking as if those still working as an employee don't want freedom bt d truth z we can't be free at same time.

I understand sir... that's why I still said that no matter how hard I preach, not everyone will be an entrepreneur. There have to be a balance. if everyone is an employer, who will I employ to be my sales man? You see, we need employees. They are like slaves to us.

The biggest empire in the world was built by the sweat of slaves. It's just that I feel pity sometimes.
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by Thisboysef(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
bigblackbooty:
Thankgod for their lives
i like u talk ur own!
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by odafs(m): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2017
thank God they made a right choice...blessing fall on them
Re: 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS by daddytime(m): 9:50am On Feb 29, 2020
The real militants still dey their corners.

These are the smart civilians who took advantage of the openings.

Set in concern original militant wey no even see Pry. 1 come become billionaire with classroom?

(1) (Reply)

Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President / The Truth About Lagos / Poor Road Network At Iyana Ejigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.