Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know (85906 Views)

Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / The 10 Most Expensive Private Jets In The World And Their Owners / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by misano(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pavore9:
They exploited their relationship with those in Government.

True talk
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by misano(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
HottestFire:
One thing they all have in common is that at one time in their life, they had access to the corridors of power. You know what I am not trying to say shocked cool

U said it all.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Codedrock:

SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/05/four-nigerian-female-billionaires-who.html
All the Yoruba's billionaires make their wealth from oil. No wonder they are against restructuring.
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by bignero: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
BleSSedMee:
These here are the real slay queens.
Don't I just love Daisy Danjuma.

Hustle hard let your success speak for you.

lol

funny you

hope you know her husband and the source of his wealth? hustle hard ko ...
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by misano(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
When U read a White man's success story U will feel motivated. When U read a Nigerian man's success story U will feel frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by kinibigdeal(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Madam Ngozi dont just want to buy
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by AdeVikthur1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
They are far way simple in dressing and you may not know their worth if you're not told.
Simple lifestyle, less or no noise ...
Not like our slay queens who make useless noises upandan and buying fake Gucci and Prada pandan with loan which they eventually try to evade with.
Meanwhile try this out :

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by fuck419: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
They have all in one way or the other stolen from the public wealth. Now, who stole the most is the greatest. May the Almighty God keep them all alive as they serve as a bank for our mismanaged wealth.
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by MrMoney007: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
anuliecutie:
hardwork truely pays!
Shurrup there my friend, why are all of them connected to oil. fish brain
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by gashi12345: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lolz....God Bless Naija! grin Still running grin on the street no jobs!
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Rhaspody(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Non of them are muslim.. what is happening to muslim women please. they need to be more empowered
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
lonelydora:
This list will be updated in few years to come because my wife will soon join them

OK ooo
I belv u no go robb bank or kidnap d likes of dangote,?
Don't be in a rush
Wait for ur tym and pray to ur maker
He knows ur tmrw
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by masada: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
ivolt:

Technically, no human can work hard(muscle) to acquire money for a private
jet.
Only working smart can guarantee such income.

yea
true dat
but d riches up there is @ d expense of d populace
as if dey worked smart for it
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Daboomb: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
HottestFire:
One thing they all have in common is that at one time in their life, they had access to the corridors of power. You know what I am not trying to say shocked cool

Dezzianni is a THIEF and treasury looter still hiding away in the UK and currently under a criminal probe.

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Daboomb: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rhaspody:
Non of them are muslim.. what is happening to muslim women please. they need to be more empowered

They are yet to learn the art of treasury looting, unlike the Dezziannis of this world.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by ivolt: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
masada:

yea
true dat

All riches are at the expense of the populace, as they
say the devil is in the details.

If we don't want the populace to be taken advantage
of, we will need a super communist state where everyone
is worth the same.
Examples are Cuba and North korea, though they aren't
perfect.

The next question is whether you will love such system ?
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by ameri9ja: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
THIEVES, everyone of them
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by ivolt: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
masada:

yea
true dat

In true sense, all riches are at the expense of the populace, as they
say the devil is in the details.

If we don't want the populace to be taken advantage
of, we will need a super communist government where everyone
is worth the same.
Examples are Cuba and North korea, though they aren't
perfect.

The next question is whether you will love such system ?
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by chuks34(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lalas247:

This is what I Like to see cheesy

Miss how do I comment with a GIF
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by chinedu234(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
All thieves that should have been rotting in jail. May they not find peace with their rotten wealth.
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by unitedsurv: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ehiscotch:
The list shouldn't be complete without Tboss. grin

Lmao grin abi now
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Oblang(m): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
beamtopola:

All the Yoruba's billionaires make their wealth from oil. No wonder they are against restructuring.

Yoruba against restructuring... U must be joking...And will restructuring stop them from making their money from oil?
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Oblang:

Yoruba against restructuring... U must be joking...And will restructuring stop them from making their money from oil?
Yes, cos we will relocate our oil well to someone else.
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by seunfape(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Three of them are hard working women while the remain one is a thief
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Oblang(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
beamtopola:

Yes, cos we will relocate our oil well to someone else.

Lol...maybe multinationals shouldn't have had business with Nigeria oil.... Tribe tribe everywhere..yeye...
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Oblang:

Lol...maybe multinationals shouldn't have had business with Nigeria oil.... Tribe tribe everywhere..yeye...
Allocation is different from exploitation. Shell and agip exploit while these ladies claimed. ownership
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by enomakos(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abfinest007:
I can swear that Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke didn't buy d private jet with her money but with Nigeria money
all of them buy their jet with Nigeria money

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by ZorGBUooeh: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
BleSSedMee:
These here are the real slay queens.
Don't I just love Daisy Danjuma.

Hustle hard let your success speak for you.
Which hustle?she is the wife of a corrupt politician stealing naija deltaz money. angry
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Lalas247(f): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
chuks34:

Miss how do I comment with a GIF
It will cost grin

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by manikspears: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
anuliecutie:
hardwork truely pays!
Are you fucking kidding me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) / Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) / Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.