Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

11 Simple Things In Life That Makes You Happy! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 Simple Things In Life That Makes You Happy! (648 Views)

Nigerians Have A Special Gene That Makes Them Happy - Researcher Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Simple Things In Life That Makes You Happy! by omobamatrix: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
All it takes is the awareness to take note of all the beautiful little things in your life. ok here we go as i take you through the journey of the things we do consciously or subconsciously throughout our daily lives that actually contribute to our happiness.
1. Making other people happy.
2.Seeing the sunrise and sundown.
3.Eating breakfast in bed.
4.Reading a brilliant book.
5.Finding money you had forgotten about.
6.An excited child smiling at you in public.
7.Watching your favorite classic TV series.
8.Receiving a sincere compliment.
9.Taking selfies with friends.
10.Being able to help some one in need.
11.During the week end.

Re: 11 Simple Things In Life That Makes You Happy! by olatola00(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
I really enjoy 5,6,10,11.

1 Like

Re: 11 Simple Things In Life That Makes You Happy! by Mofpearl: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
1,4, 7(especially relaxes me),8 &10. Joking and spending time as a family, working out, going on Quora, and realizing that sometimes we need to relax and let life happen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brain Tumor Surgery In India At Affordable Cost / Urgent!.... Pls Help Me With Address Of Were I Can Get This Done! / The Important Of Leafs And Roots In Humans Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.