Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Is Teen Actress Regina Daniels Saying Something With These Pictures? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Teen Actress Regina Daniels Saying Something With These Pictures? (1358 Views)

Regina Daniels Biography|regina Daniels History|regina Daniels Profile & Movies / Nigerian Actress Regina Daniels Involved In An Accident And Lost A Leg / Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels And Emi Sky Smack Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Teen Actress Regina Daniels Saying Something With These Pictures? by Getintouch2004(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
16-year-old Nollywood actress Regina Daniels no doubt is one of the beautiful faces in the Nigerian Movie scene and undoubtedly knows how to properly deliver assigned roles and most importantly,she is one of the most sought after teenage actresses in Nollywood.

As an actress and producer,she has featured in movies with Nollywood stars like Mercy Johnson, Chinwe Owoh,
Tonto Dikeh, Ngozi Ezeonu and others and In July last year,it was said that the actress reportedly earned N500,000 a movie role.
Her acting prowess has landed her in movies like Dumebi in School,Python Girl,The Bat-Man,Plantain Girl Jaja The Great amongst other movies and has produced movies like The Jericho and Twins.

New photos of the actressed has emerged and one can categorically say that she is having the time of her life as judging from background,we can say she may not be in Nigeria presently.

Is she passing a message through this pictures?or could it be she will be shifting over to the international scene?

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/celebrity-gossips/143-top-trending-pictures/47410-is-16-year-old-nollywood-actress-regina-daniels-passing-a-message-through-this-pictures?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nigeriafilms%2FlClG+%28Headlines%29[b]1

1 Share

Re: Is Teen Actress Regina Daniels Saying Something With These Pictures? by Rapoo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
see my little baby crush gringringrin
Re: Is Teen Actress Regina Daniels Saying Something With These Pictures? by Getintouch2004(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rapoo:
see my little baby crush gringringrin
Na small girl be that ooo, thread with caution grin grin grin
Re: Is Teen Actress Regina Daniels Saying Something With These Pictures? by Stevebamdex(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
How many times should I tell you guys not to call this overipe woman a teenager? sad

You would be baffled to see that girl in action behind close door.
Re: Is Teen Actress Regina Daniels Saying Something With These Pictures? by Rapoo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Getintouch2004:

Na small girl be that ooo, thread with caution grin grin grin
see you talking like a novice, don't u know that above my age are banging her.
anyways she's a small girl doing big big things
Re: Is Teen Actress Regina Daniels Saying Something With These Pictures? by Getintouch2004(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rapoo:

see you talking like a novice, don't u know that above my age are banging her.

anyways she's a small girl doing big big things

Lol, picture evidence of them banging her or adonbilivit grin
Re: Is Teen Actress Regina Daniels Saying Something With These Pictures? by Getintouch2004(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Stevebamdex:
How many times should I tell you guys not to call this overipe woman a teenager? sad

You would be baffled to see that girl in action behind close door.

She's still a virgin
Re: Is Teen Actress Regina Daniels Saying Something With These Pictures? by Stevebamdex(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Getintouch2004:

She's still a virgin
lol, verily verily..
Re: Is Teen Actress Regina Daniels Saying Something With These Pictures? by Rapoo(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
u know it won't be wise if I disclose to you all her behind closed doors bangers

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.9jasub.com.ng/?m=1biafra News : US Lawyers To File Charges Ag / Manifesting His Power / Immanuel Is Not Yahshua(jesus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.