Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Jay -Z Reveal His Mum Is A Lesbian In New 4:44 Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay -Z Reveal His Mum Is A Lesbian In New 4:44 Album (389 Views)

Wizkid Wins MOBO Best International Act Awards, Beats Jay Z, Cardi B, Drake / MUSIC : Wizkid Ft. Jay Z – Legend / Download Full Album: Jay Z – 4:44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay -Z Reveal His Mum Is A Lesbian In New 4:44 Album by Hoodites(f): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Apparently Jay-Z's mom is outed by her son on his new album 4:44 with the track 'Smile' but with her permission of course.
"Among the collaborators is Jay Z’s mom, Gloria Carter. She joins him on a track called "Smile." And on this track Jay Z reveals what has been an open secret: his mom is gay.
He raps: “Mama had four kids/She’s a lesbian/Had to pretend so long/She’s a lesbian/Had to hide in the closet/she’s a lesbian”
'Mama had four kids, but she's a lesbian
Had to pretend so long that she's a thespian
Had to hide in the closet, so she medicate'
As Gloria is featured on the track, she’s obviously cool with it. This will be a surprise to most of Jay Z’s fans including me, am shock to the bone.

Frankly speaking, I never thought about his parents because Beyonce’s parents are always in the news and nothing more surface about Jay's own family.
But it’s all good and understandable since Bey's folk are into the industry as a family from day one and they practically groom their girls into superstars.

Jay Z’s dad skipped out when he was very young, his mom raised four kids on her own. It looks like she did a damn good job.

[Outro: Gloria Carter]
"Living in the shadow
Can you imagine what kind of life it is to live?
In the shadows people see you as happy and free
Because that's what you want them to see
Living two lives, happy, but not free
You live in the shadows for fear of someone hurting your family or the person you love
The world is changing and they say it's time to be free
But you live with the fear of just being me
Living in the shadow feels like the safe place to be
No harm for them, no harm for me
But life is short, and it's time to be free
Love who you love, because life isn't guaranteed
Smile".

Soon, sooner, soonest i tell you Gloria Carter will be coming out with his wife/husband, seems she's do tired of being close off, like they say, the truth will set us free, so let's watch what "free" will serve her at the long run.

Source: www.timelessaproko.com/2017/06/jay-z-reveal-his-mum-is-lesbian-in-new.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video : Ycee – Don’t Need Bae / [new Music] Mr. Eazi – Love Ft. Rhatti / Can You Guess Which

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.