Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Deeper Life Church Ejected My 16-yr-old Niece From Its Premises - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Deeper Life Church Ejected My 16-yr-old Niece From Its Premises (316 Views)

Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. / 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Deeper Life Church Ejected My 16-yr-old Niece From Its Premises by Raezel: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
SAD

A Facebook user with the name, Kenny Brandmuse took to his page to write about how his sixteen year old niece who attends YabaTech, was ejected out of the Deeper Life Church premises due to the fact that she was wearing earrings and also because she continue here http://raezel.com/deeper-life-church-ejected-16-yr-old-niece-premises-wears-earrings-attends-another-church/
Re: How Deeper Life Church Ejected My 16-yr-old Niece From Its Premises by emmanuelzi(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
And so what the ranting about

(1) (Reply)

Window Blinds,wallpapers And Laminate Floors! / Recession: Some Nigerians Have Started Begging Celebrities For Money. (pic) / Photos: Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Declares His Aspiration To Become Governor O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.