Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Tragedy Of Fornication : Share Your Life Experience And True Life Storie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tragedy Of Fornication : Share Your Life Experience And True Life Storie (438 Views)

The Real Meaning Of Fornication / Please Tell Jezebel To Stop Disturbing You And That You Are Tired Of Fornication / How Do I Overcome The Guilt Of Fornication ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tragedy Of Fornication : Share Your Life Experience And True Life Storie by hillsiderfak(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
So I have being reading and hearing how people ( especially) the youth and teenagers get involved in sex this days, its like a norm to them now, but I know sex is good, but only in marriage,please what are the life experience you can share that you feel can discourage fornication, pre marital and extra marital , feel free to share your views .

So, let me tell you about Tolu, this girl was born into a deeper life family and she was the first child, but she was so different from the entire family who where all gentle and God fearing, tolu loved to live her life and from an early age she got involved in sex, the so called big boys of our area then ( Iju ishaga , Lagos ) would invite tolu to their houses and sleep with her, her parent kept taking various steps to cub this life style but to no avail, it got to a level nobody in the area wanted to sleep her anymore, at the of (16-17) she started staying away from their house, all she wanted was money and she could give you sex, her mother and father where gentle and God fearing I could not understand where she got that way of life , at a time she left their home for days and didn't come back, I later discovered she moved into a guys apartment before her parent found her.
A few years later I met tolu's junior sister and asked for tolu, she told me she was dead, she fell sick one day and died. I could not ask for more details before the she left in hurry to board a bus. Fornication is a destroyer. Stay away and control your self till you get married. Tolu sister told me she didn't change before she died.

God bless you.
Re: The Tragedy Of Fornication : Share Your Life Experience And True Life Storie by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Okay.when I was 9 I gave a fvck

It was miss used on posts like this

Then dad say me down and told me son

Don't give fvcks carelessly they are precious miniscule attention spots when added up add to the wholesomeness of life
.hence manage this

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Allah Vs Crucifixion / And They Willingly Submitted Themselves To Islamization? / ***who Holds The World On His Shoulders?***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.