Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

“my Husband Acts Like A Boxing Champion When He Sees Me – Woman Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “my Husband Acts Like A Boxing Champion When He Sees Me – Woman Tells Court (608 Views)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Husband Acts Like A Boxing Champion When He Sees Me – Woman Tells Court by conductor1: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
“My Husband Is Not A Boxer, But He Derives Pleasure In Punching Me Always’ – Woman Tells Court

A Customary Court in Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State, has dissolved a four-year-old union on the grounds of wife battery. A fashion designer, Taiwo Solademi, had approached the court seeking a separation from her husband, Abiodun Solademi, a printer, on the grounds of neglect and battery.

“My Husband Is Not A Boxer, But He Derives Pleasure In Punching Me Always’ – Woman Tells Court
File Photo
Taiwo in her suit prayed the court to dissolve their union and grant her custody of their children.

“My husband is not a boxer, but he developed the skill shortly after we got married.

“Rather than go to the stadium to practise, he stayed back home and turned me to his punching bag.

“Hardly would a day pass without him punching me.

“He would beat me and not leave me until I bleed from the wound he had inflicted on me.

“There was a day he beat me so much that I fainted. I was unconscious for days in the hospital. It took prayers and God’s grace to bring me back, “Taiwo stated.

“I can’t recall when last he left feeding allowance. I single handedly feed the home, clothe the children and pay their school fees.

“I’ve endured his maltreatment enough. My lord, my mind is made up. I’m leaving him, “she concluded.

Abiodun did not agree to his wife’s prayer of divorce, giving the welfare of the children as his major reason.

“I still love my wife and I have begged her, but she has refused to go back on her decision.

“It is true that I beat her. I apologised to her, my family members also did but she ignored our pleas.

“It’s not true that I neglected her and our children; I did all in my power to make them comfortable.

“She moved out of the home of recent and withdrew the children from school. She moved to her sister’s place at Ilorin,” the defendant said.

Having granted both parties audience, the court president, Chief Ademola Odunade, observed that the mind of the plaintiff was made up.

Odunade, therefore, ordered their marriage dissolved and granted the plaintiff custody of the children.

The defendant was ordered to give the children N8,000 monthly as feeding allowance and take up responsibility of their education and health care.

http://somtoo.com/news/my-husband-is-not-a-boxer-but-he-derives-pleasure-in-punching-me-always-woman-tells-court/
lalasticlala, seun
[File photo]

Re: “my Husband Acts Like A Boxing Champion When He Sees Me – Woman Tells Court by CrEaToRmalden(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Funny thread title.
Re: “my Husband Acts Like A Boxing Champion When He Sees Me – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lol..
the title is really funny!
he turned me to a punching bag and he acts like a boxing champion when he sees me cheesy
Re: “my Husband Acts Like A Boxing Champion When He Sees Me – Woman Tells Court by joe4real12: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Woman the word Fo_l best describes you.
Re: “my Husband Acts Like A Boxing Champion When He Sees Me – Woman Tells Court by Mznaett: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin
Re: “my Husband Acts Like A Boxing Champion When He Sees Me – Woman Tells Court by johnson232: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lol....
Re: “my Husband Acts Like A Boxing Champion When He Sees Me – Woman Tells Court by conductor1: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
lalasticlala, seun
Re: “my Husband Acts Like A Boxing Champion When He Sees Me – Woman Tells Court by auntysimbiat(f): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lol.. So funny
Re: “my Husband Acts Like A Boxing Champion When He Sees Me – Woman Tells Court by pocohantas(f): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Let's wait for the "what did she do?" crew.

They will soon be here.
Re: “my Husband Acts Like A Boxing Champion When He Sees Me – Woman Tells Court by Evablizin(f): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
My ribs Boxing champion op you are right there,i thought that the Acting boxing champion will deny the fact that he is Acting Boxer that used his wife as a punching bag

(1) (Reply)

Before You Bring In The Second Wife [opinion] / Man Moves Out And Doesn't Tell Girlfriend He Won $6m CAD In Lottery / Video Of Nigerian Couple Crying After Their Child Died Due To Unpaid Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.