Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

How Can I Check My Neco Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Check My Neco Result (672 Views)

My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo / Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Check My Neco Result by PASCALSILVA(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
please my fellow nairalanders how can i check my neco result, i have not checked it since 2013 after i took the exam i have reached my classmates through the phone and i have went to cafe but they kept asking me the same question "what is ur exam no " the problem now is that i cant remember my exam number or centre number and am in need of the result please any way u guys may help i will appreciate . THANKS

lalasticlala and other mods please help me
Re: How Can I Check My Neco Result by 9jageekz(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
This is very simple, Since you have friends that partook in that very exam. then you should try to reach them. they would be of great help with the 'centre no' then go back to the secondary school you wrote the exams and seek for more resources that would aid you in retrieving your personal 'exam no.'

1 Like

Re: How Can I Check My Neco Result by cingelai(f): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ask your classmates that wrote the exam with you, for the centre number, or go to the school you wrote the exam, and ask for the centre no, then try and remember your seat no. if you can't remember, try and remember the candidate that sat near you during general papers(English or maths) and ask he/she for his seat no then use your common sense and work out your own seat no. Then add ur seat no at the back of the centre no.
Ekwuchakwam!
Re: How Can I Check My Neco Result by PASCALSILVA(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
9jageekz:
This is very simple, Since you have friends that partook in that very exam. then you should try to reach them. they would be of great help with the 'centre no' then go back to the secondary school you wrote the exams and seek for more resources that would aid you in retrieving your personal 'exam no.'
thanks for ur advice ..i have done that ..

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Post-utme Screening Result 2017/2018 Released / Mastercard Scholarship At University Of Edinburgh, UK – 2018 / How Many Year(s) Does It Take To Finish CIBN Professional Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.