Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Photo Tiwa Savage Shared IS Hot Anyway(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Photo Tiwa Savage Shared IS Hot Anyway(photo) (766 Views)

Oldie But Goodie! Tiwa Savage Shared Sexy Throwback Picture Of Herself. Photo / Tiwa Savage Is Hot On Stage, Dazzles In Black (Photos) / Photo: Tiwa Savage Blushes As She Sights Olamide’s Eggplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Photo Tiwa Savage Shared IS Hot Anyway(photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Singer Tiwa Savage is one hot mama, and she never fails to show it though! The ‘All over’ singer who was spotted clubbing last night at a Lagos club just shared these sultry photos and captioned it;

“Y’all thought I was washed? I’m at the cleaners �”

http://www.udokajane.com/2017/07/checkout-single-mum-tiwa-savage-hot.html

Re: The Photo Tiwa Savage Shared IS Hot Anyway(photo) by omobabalawo: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin hurray my first ftc. i dedicate it to all the slay Queens who will give head but if u drink pure water and remain for them they will open another syd and drink.

back to the topic. grin those b®£@$+ are small. they look lyk some pipuls n!!ples. and that dress is a no no. slim gals wit big dresses look lyk scare crow.

mavin crew members must have d®!lled oil theren e.g donjazzy. i no trust am. evn that korede sef
Re: The Photo Tiwa Savage Shared IS Hot Anyway(photo) by nuelzy: 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
booby fall on you

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Poses With His Expesnsive Cars / Hot!see What Happened To This Queen Who Always Wears Mini Skirt / Photos: K1's Son, Yomade Marshal Weds In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.