Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! - Technology Market (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (298135 Views)

We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay, Amazon and other USA sites. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY, USA AND UK SITES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
funlord:

Yes oh! So I ordered some brand new PS4 stuff from my boy via amazon on the 8th of this month since I did not want to hear any "snake swallowing type naija stories" related to my goods and decided to use my guy one punch's service for the first time and I must say I was highly impressed. Prompt and save delivery and everything was in my possession even with 2 days to spare while saving almost N60,000 on all original devices (no taiwan over here)!

As for me he is the only shipper who exits on this forum and that is why he is now number 1 and shall remain there unlike some trusted armed robbers who shall remain nameless for now! May thunder fire the "scrotums or labias "of any of your haters or competitors sir! Keep up the excellent work!

Onepunchman 4 life! cool

Thank you so much boss..

We appreciate your business and hope to continue to serve you. grin
Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by Jabai: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
funlord:

Yes oh! So I ordered some brand new PS4 stuff from my boy via amazon on the 8th of this month since I did not want to hear any "snake swallowing type naija stories" related to my goods and decided to use my guy one punch's service for the first time and I must say I was highly impressed. Prompt and save delivery and everything was in my possession even with 2 days to spare while saving almost N60,000 on all original devices (no taiwan over here)!

As for me he is the only shipper who exits on this forum and that is why he is now number 1 and shall remain there unlike some trusted armed robbers who shall remain nameless for now! May thunder fire the "scrotums or labias "of any of your haters or competitors sir! Keep up the excellent work!

Onepunchman 4 life! cool

I AGREE! This man is the nairaland Amazon shipper to beat. I dare say I can (very nearly) trust him with my life. He's HONEST and downright SMART. Done close to N600,000 worth of transactions with him and I've never had any regrets.

Congratulations OnePunchMan, you have entered the Nairaland hall of fame. Do not misuse the trust we have reposed in you, do not let it get to your head, like some others who shall remain nameless!

3 Likes

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jabai:

I AGREE! This man is the nairaland Amazon shipper to beat. I dare say I can (very nearly) trust him with my life. He's HONEST and downright SMART. Done close to N600,000 worth of transactions with him and I've never had any regrets.

Congratulations OnePunchMan, you have entered the Nairaland hall of fame. Do not misuse the trust we have reposed in you, do not let it get to your head, like some others who shall remain nameless!

Thank you sir for the kind words, hope to continue to deliver good services to you and others... grin
Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
OnePunchMan:
58,840 credit received and items ordered..

Items delivered..

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
35,000 credit alert received and item ordered on same day delivery

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by tziz(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
tziz:
Please give me total cost of these items to PH ASAP:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072JY7NX5?m=A12AQBDMH8O4MY&ref_=v_sp_widget_detail_page

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZJEIVB2?m=A1FES7C5EQKDVA&ref_=v_sp_widget_detail_page

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N00X3DH?m=A3RY467QVTT9UW&ref_=v_sp_widget_detail_page

Its urgent.

Hello,

The delivery dates of the different items are all different meaning they will arrive at different times between 23-31 march and will ship to port Harcourt differently which will cost you more. Doesn’t seem a good overall deal.

Alternatively you can reach out to me via WhatsApp for contact of a reliable person who I know has these games on ground in Lagos.
Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by tziz(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
OnePunchMan:

Hello,

The delivery dates of the different items are all different meaning they will arrive at different times between 23-31 march and will ship to port Harcourt differently which will cost you more. Doesn’t seem a good overall deal.

Alternatively you can reach out to me via WhatsApp for contact of a reliable person who I know has these games on ground in Lagos.
OK, I will look for alternatives. Thanks for the warning.
Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
tziz:

OK, I will look for alternatives. Thanks for the warning.

You’re welcome sir, anytime..
Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 12:26am On Feb 24, 2018
OnePunchMan:
72,000 credit Received and items ordered

Items delivered

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 12:26am On Feb 24, 2018
OnePunchMan:
You can drop your orders and we will attend to them immediately we are available tomorrow.... grin
Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 12:57am On Feb 24, 2018
OnePunchMan:
34,000 credit received and items ordered for Mr V

Delivered...

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2018
OnePunchMan:
9,000 credit received and items ordered to one of our clients in the USA

Delivered...

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2018
OnePunchMan:
32,000 credit received and item ordered

Delivered...

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2018
OnePunchMan:
10,000 credit received and items ordered

Delivered...

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2018
OnePunchMan:
111,680 credit received and iPhone 6s Plus 128gb Ordered to Mr L in the USA

Delivered and the second iPhone under the original post also...

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2018
Happy weekend to you all...

Still and always taking your orders on amazon USA.. grin
Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2018
OnePunchMan:
13,332 credit received and items ordered

Delivered...

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2018
OnePunchMan:
12,500 credit received and items ordered

Delivered...

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2018
69,940 credit alert received and items ordered

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2018
35,070 credit alert received and items ordered

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
OnePunchMan:
215,500 credit received and laptop ordered..

Item delivered alongside others for same owner

1 Like

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
140,000 credit alert received and items ordered

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by supermuyi: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nice job bro, got my goods in one piece. Looking forward to doing more. Cheers

1 Like

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
supermuyi:
Nice job bro, got my goods in one piece. Looking forward to doing more. Cheers

Thank you for your business.. hope to do more soon.
Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
OnePunchMan:
Still and always available to take your orders..

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
178,320 credit alert received and item ordered

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by OnePunchMan: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
21,120 credit alert received and items ordered

Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by GodMercy2015: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (285) (Reply)

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.