Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? (925 Views)

The Biggest Problem The Yoruba Have In This World Is The Igbo Problem - Marcus K / Let’s Join Hands To Defend, Protect Our Nation – Buhari / We All Agree Our Nation Should Remain One – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by hoyze24: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello Nigerians! I've been thinking lately what the biggest problem in Nigeria is. I believe it's different from persons to persons based on our locations and experiences. In view of this, which of these would you say is our nation's biggest challenge right now?
Power
Unemployment or
Hunger.
You might want to suggest a possible solution to any problem you choose. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Igbos

Give them biafra abeg

Then we should off all the lazy minorities to Cameroon then annex the land from Edo to Asaba as part of the mighty Oduduwa kingdom

Yes I said it
Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by eshietIntrepid(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Our biggest problem now as a nation is Buhari and his cabal

5 Likes

Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by Kondomatic(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Diversity
Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by 989900: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Corruption.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by TyushTal(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
As it saddens me to say this... Religion is our biggest challenge and problem

Something we all don't know is these politicians have the back-up of our religious leaders be it (traditional and the other known two)

1 Like

Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by feelgoodInc: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lakeside79:
Igbos

Give them biafra abeg

Then we should off all the lazy minorities to Cameroon then annex the land from Edo to Asaba as part of the mighty Oduduwa kingdom

Yes I said it

have you gone to asaba before? I'll let your conscience or any other person who read this to answer you, you mean asaba to oduduwa republic hahahaha. You don't know what's happening in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by maslong(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
hoyze24:
Hello Nigerians! I've been thinking lately what the biggest problem in Nigeria is. I believe it's different from persons to persons based on our locations and experiences. In view of this, which of these would you say is our nation's biggest challenge right now?
Power
Unemployment or
Hunger.
You might want to suggest a possible solution to any problem you choose. God bless Nigeria.

The biggest zoo problem is Badhari.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by AntiMahdi: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yoruba Muslim cowards

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by AntiMahdi: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lakeside79:
Igbos

Give them biafra abeg

Yes I said it

Dreamer.

You won't be annexing anything with Fulani cuck up your ass
Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by seunny4lif(m): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chop I chop
Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by flamingREED(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
DOUBT.

Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by hoyze24: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2017
seunny4lif:
Chop I chop
Secession and hate speeches have been on the rise in recent weeks. I hope it stops now that the president is back.
Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by kettykin: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
chinakwe's dog happens to be Nigeria's biggest headache and problem

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by hoyze24: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
The outgoing week is a big one. We had thought corrupt practices had been decimated by the current administration but it's surprising to see oil contracts worth $25b being undertaken without the knowledge of appropriate authorities. It's still an allegation anyway, let's wait and see more of it in the coming weeks. I really love Nigeria and I can't wait for us to be great again.
Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by zombieHUNTER: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
hoyze24:

Secession and hate speeches have been on the rise in recent weeks. I hope it stops now that the president is back.

Wetin concern us
Division is the best
Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by Amarabae(f): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tribalism remain our number one problem!
Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by Desyner: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Corruption that's tracable to free oil money.
Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by hoyze24: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Wetin concern us
Division is the best
What makes you think any tribe will be better alone? Restructuring or fiscal federalism would be a better option. Secession is not easy, even Spain wouldnt let Catalonia go
Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by zombieHUNTER: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
hoyze24:

What makes you think any tribe will be better alone? Restructuring or fiscal federalism would be a better option. Secession is not easy, even Spain wouldnt let Catalonia go
Is it buhari that will give you restructuring...
Just face front abeg
Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by easyhacq(m): 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
First, Buhari and then Buhari and Buharison.
Re: Which Is Our Nation Biggest Problem? by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 08, 2017
Party

(1) (Reply)

What We Yorubas want in Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For APC / A Man Picture With Different Pressure Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.