Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

You Can Now Create Group With 10K Members On Telegram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Create Group With 10K Members On Telegram (734 Views)

Which Phone Can I Get With #10k / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More / Best Power Bank To Buy With 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Create Group With 10K Members On Telegram by bongolistik(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
While Whatsapp keeps struggling with total of 256 members in a Whatsapp group, its fiercest rival Telegram has gone far ahead of Whatsapp to even double the 5K allowable members in a Telegram Super group to 10K.

With Telegram 4.1 latest updates, users can now create a supergroup that can take in 10k memebers.
'
Aside from that, other features were introduced, which now allow creators and admins of a Telegram Supergroup to perform specific functions like handing members of the group different level of ban such as read only ban, temporal banning etc.

With the latest Telegram updated version, you can now display photos and videos together when sharing them from the attach gallery.

Souce: http://highteknology.com/2017/07/telegram-latest-update-now-allows-you.html

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Create Group With 10K Members On Telegram by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
bongolistik:
While Whatsapp keeps struggling with total of 256 members in a Whatsapp group, its fiercest rival Telegram has gone far ahead of Whatsapp to even double the 5K allowable members in a Telegram Super group to 10K.

With Telegram 4.1 latest updates, users can now create a supergroup that can take in 10 memebers.
'
Aside from that, other features were introduced, which now allow creators and admins of a Telegram Supergroup to perform specific functions like handing members of the group different level of ban such as read only ban, temporal banning etc.

With the latest Telegram updated version, you can now display photos and videos together when sharing them from the attach gallery.

Souce: http://highteknology.com/2017/07/telegram-latest-update-now-allows-you.html
Video and voice calls nkor?
Re: You Can Now Create Group With 10K Members On Telegram by onatisi(m): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Video and voice calls nkor?
Once telegram start these features,many many ppl will port to telegram from whatsapp
Re: You Can Now Create Group With 10K Members On Telegram by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
onatisi:

Once telegram start these features,many many ppl will port to telegram from whatsapp
How sure are you?
Re: You Can Now Create Group With 10K Members On Telegram by Macaulish(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
CC: Onatisi

With Telegram 4.1, we're increasing the maximum size of supergroups to 10,000 members each. That’s a lot of people packed into one group, and now users and admins can use search to find specific users among them:

Search for members
Search for members
Admins can also search for members in their channels.

With groups as big as 10,000 people – the size of a decent small town – you may be looking for some more powerful management tools. And that’s exactly what Telegram 4.1 gives you.

Admin Rights

You can now add admins with specific sets of privileges to help you run your community. Choose who among your trusted admins will be able to add new users, manage messages, block members, edit group info, or even add new admins...

READ MORE HERE
https://telegram.org/blog
Re: You Can Now Create Group With 10K Members On Telegram by onatisi(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
asuustrike2009:

How sure are you?
The only thing keeping ppl from leaving whatsapp is the calling and video. Once telegram introduces that,whatsapp will have a lot of catching up to do
Re: You Can Now Create Group With 10K Members On Telegram by Macaulish(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
onatisi:

The only thing keeping ppl from leaving whatsapp is the calling and video. Once telegram introduces that,whatsapp will have a lot of catching up to do

Telegram has the Calling features from inception bro..

Waiting on their video calling features...

Re: You Can Now Create Group With 10K Members On Telegram by onatisi(m): 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Macaulish:
CC: Onatisi

With Telegram 4.1, we're increasing the maximum size of supergroups to 10,000 members each. That’s a lot of people packed into one group, and now users and admins can use search to find specific users among them:

Search for members
Search for members
Admins can also search for members in their channels.

With groups as big as 10,000 people – the size of a decent small town – you may be looking for some more powerful management tools. And that’s exactly what Telegram 4.1 gives you.

Admin Rights

You can now add admins with specific sets of privileges to help you run your community. Choose who among your trusted admins will be able to add new users, manage messages, block members, edit group info, or even add new admins...

READ MORE HERE
https://telegram.org/blog

But I think this will only be good for social organizations. I dont think it has much profit making concepts for businesses
Re: You Can Now Create Group With 10K Members On Telegram by Macaulish(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
onatisi:

But I think this will only be good for social organizations. I don't think it has much profit making concepts for businesses

Will work for business with Large Clients bro..

Thats what I can perceive for now with that new features..

They will have to test it first before the inflow of profit can be determine..
Re: You Can Now Create Group With 10K Members On Telegram by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
onatisi:

Hmmmm
Re: You Can Now Create Group With 10K Members On Telegram by project55: 1:00am On Jul 02, 2017
They should have international room like 2go then people will port
Re: You Can Now Create Group With 10K Members On Telegram by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 02, 2017
onatisi:

But I think this will only be good for social organizations. I dont think it has much profit making concepts for businesses
Telegrams aim is not to make profit. Messaging Apps Shouldn't Make Money
Incase you don't know, WhatsApp already has a lot of catching up to do.
Re: You Can Now Create Group With 10K Members On Telegram by onatisi(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Telegrams aim is not to make profit. Messaging Apps Shouldn't Make Money
Incase you don't know, WhatsApp already has a lot of catching up to do.
Profit making on the side of ppl using it not telegram. How can this new feature increase my earnings asba business person. I think the focus and target audience for this new feature are social bodies

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S8plus S8+ And S7 Edge SOLD!!! / Check Out Google's New App That Saves You Tons Of Data / LG Reportedly Pulling Out Of The Chinese Smartphone Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.