Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) (23414 Views)

Photos From Tecno Fans Hangout October Edition In Lagos / Tecno Fans Talk About Their Dreams: Watch Video / Tecno Fans Only: How Many Tecno Devices Have You Used Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by Queentito(f): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
whizzyleejr:
See how they are all looking, like mumucheesycheesy

It takes one to identify another

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nigerians like free things ohh

1 Like

Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by calberian: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tecno may be treating its fans right but its customers, the ones who pay the money it uses in treating the fans right, are being treated like second grade humans.
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by Astonmartins: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
They all look Tecnoish, let iphone do theirs then you will see People like Hush Puppi & Phyno taking selfie together...
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Is that Biodun undecided,...
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
it still doesn't rule out the fact that their phones are CRAP
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by soulfood(m): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
No meals?
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by travelguide(m): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
whizzyleejr:
See how they are all looking, like mumucheesycheesy
na jealousy go kee you. Because say dem no choose you to go. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by travelguide(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
maxiuc:
Who cares

Then you shouldn't have bothered to comment on the thread if you actually didn't care.
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by sirfee(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
helphelp:
Too organised...

The fun is in the disorganisation, in places like takwa bay sha...

You get my drift
How?Takwa bay is very cool,clean and secure.What are you insinuating?
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by paolokonqueror(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lol Tecno does stuffs outside Lag tho for real
Ennyholar:
Tecno and Lagos people sha
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by paolokonqueror(m): 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lol Guy wetin you dey yarn tho, these guys contested online na, na for Twitter dem even announce winners so which one is real Tecno fans
bZoMa:

Select few Naim them dey call fans. These ones that probably use iPhone... The real techno users dey the zanga
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by paolokonqueror(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
You probably didn't 'participate' on social media
edeXede:
angry Nonsense!
Why didn't they invite me despite the fact that am using Tecno
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by dejiWEST: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2017
True true. I like how they continue to give back to the fans, it's something really.
Techm8:
I think Tecno is quite easily the most fun. Loving brand in 9ja
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by dejiWEST: 12:07am On Jul 02, 2017
Issa Fact wink
Behankey:
Makes sense. Dem sabi treat their fans well too
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by DavidoArsenal(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2017
This is lovely. It isn't even the first time they are doing something like this, certainly wouldn't be the last either.
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by Behankey(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2017
calberian:
Tecno may be treating its fans right but its customers, the ones who pay the money it uses in treating the fans right, are being treated like second grade humans.
So these fans ain't the customers too? Or you want them to carry every Tecno user in the country and take them out on a cruise?
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by Behankey(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
This is lovely. It isn't even the first time they are doing something like this, certainly wouldn't be the last either.
Yep. Sure they will still do something for their fans this month of July. Naso dem dey do.
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by calberian: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Behankey:
So these fans ain't the customers too? Or you want them to carry every Tecno user in the country and take them out on a cruise?

Now, I know it's true that some people listen to understand while others listen to respond.

I was at the Tecno office at Opebi Road yesterday (Saturday, July 1). The experience was a sham. I refuse to grant your response more attention than it deserves.
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by Freelancerx: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2017
These ones are lucky o. Sure they had a wonderful outing yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by scarycuteface(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2017
bZoMa:

Select few Naim them dey call fans. These ones that probably use iPhone... The real techno users dey the zanga
No worry, next time dem go pick 20 people from each of all the states in the country. E go make sense that way abi?
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by Ennyholar: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I only know one Tekno; Tekno the musician
But we know Tecno the chinko phone before Tekno the under rated artiste.
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by Ennyholar: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
calberian:

Now, I know it's true that some people listen to understand while others listen to respond.

I was at the Tecno office at Opebi Road yesterday (Saturday, July 1). The experience was a sham. I refuse to grant your response more attention than it deserves.
Tecno office or Carlcare office?
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by Queentito(f): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=Astonmartins post=58031295]They all look Tecnoish, let iphone do theirs then you will see People like Hush Puppi & Phyno taking selfie

Tecnoish indeed, we need to see what you look like
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by Shadedtee: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha

oh my, see what hunger has turned Nigerians too?

[img]https://media./images/ac87aabf6f0f2e5a93a5e9dba434df12/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media./images/da8c78f7a942d1bb85f92aa19783ce1b/tenor.gif[/img]

What has hunger got to do with this? A brand celebrated its fans but you want to show your Wokeness by saying shit
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Lol tbh and they already did oh with the release of the CX Limited Edition

Behankey:
Yep. Sure they will still do something for their fans this month of July. Naso dem dey do.
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2017
There's nothing wrong with looking Tecnoish sef, I no mind look like CX or Phantom 6

Queentito:

Tecnoish indeed, we need to see what you look like
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by Queentito(f): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
There's nothing wrong with looking Tecnoish sef, I no mind look like CX or Phantom 6

Lol, if you look like phantom 6 that means say you go fine well
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by DavidoArsenal(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Lol abi na! cool
Queentito:

Lol, if you look like phantom 6 that means say you go fine well
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by omoalajah(m): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2017
Makes sense
Re: Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) by missslimzy(f): 12:29am On Oct 02, 2017
Lol. funny guy. Hushpuppi and phony na enemies o grin
Astonmartins:
They all look Tecnoish, let iphone do theirs then you will see People like Hush Puppi & Phyno taking selfie together...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Years Old Is Your Present SIM card? Mine Is 8years Old / Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians / My Ps4 Graphics Looks Fuzzy On A 1080p Led TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.