Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You (42327 Views)

Muslims Panic After Thousands Of Black Insects Invade Mecca / 10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) / Uhsimple Ways To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by Gentsndladys: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Just crawl under your mosquito net and you'll be dodging them like Bleep THEM ALL
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
chyy5:
FTC

can I get likes for my Mum? I love her so much.

Please tell. How did you impact her with the likes?
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
nothing is more effective than zapping the life out of mosquitoes with a zapper.
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by Reference(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
omobabalawo:
.mosquitoes bad ehn. the ones in PH(my haux) they knw when i tie my mosquito net. so b4 i do so they will enter my bed and sleep. so as i tie net am only locking me and them.

i dont believe prevention is better than cure. baygon 1400. malaria medicine 400

Just toying with liver damage. Better learn about the long term effects of recurring malaria attacks on the human body.
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by jidestroud(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lol @ the op's remedy. Well for me, it's simply depriving those insects their natural conducive environment.

1. Cleaning up your immediate surroundings; this eliminates breeding grounds for them.

2. Plant repellents shrubs or flowers that naturally repels mosquitoes round your compound/house e.g. Basil plant (scent leaf plant).

3. Use certified treated mosquito nets. This helps a lot.

4. Fumigate your environment i.e drainages, gutters, dark moist areas etc. This works like magic.

5. Repair/Replace all broken nets on your window seal.

My one cent advice.
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by omobabalawo: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Reference:

Just toying with liver damage. Better learn about the long term effects of recurring malaria attacks on the human body.

just toying wit brain damage. better learn about the long term effect of always giving a fvck on peoples comment and taking jokes seriously.
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by Reference(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
omobabalawo:

just toying wit brain damage. better learn about the long term effect of always giving a fvck on peoples comment and taking jokes seriously.

Yes. A disease that kills over 20million a year, the number one killer on earth is a joke to you. Tell me another.
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by puuleeese: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
The op said we should understand mosquito. ���. Why shouldn't it be the reverse
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
omobabalawo:
.mosquitoes bad ehn. the ones in PH(my haux) they knw when i tie my mosquito net. so b4 i do so they will enter my bed and sleep. so as i tie net am only locking me and them.

i dont believe prevention is better than cure. baygon 1400. malaria medicine 400

Which malaria is that? Halfan is 3k
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
StepTwo:
The title of the thread and the content having a terrible fight.
confused op
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by lawalosky(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
ladyF:
OP you wicked o. You go just starve all the mosquitoes to death with this post. Live and let live. grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
yeye!
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by joinnow: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mosquito na witch
It bit me here
It bit me there
I give am one slap

Did you hear that sound
Weez cheesy
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by MisterKings(m): 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chikelue2000:
The last point I don't get

dis mosquitoes have finished me Op, the more I fight them, the more they conspire n change tactics for me, the worse thing about dis idiots is when I am sleeping, the sound they make in my ears eh is so annoying that I can kill anyone who mimic such sound

Na from village o. They don reach Lagos
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by DrGoodmanFather: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2017
Wait until you experience Ketu Mosquitoes . All tips rendered useless.
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by Lhammarr07(m): 5:37am On Jul 02, 2017
Chikelue2000:
The last point I don't get

dis mosquitoes have finished me Op, the more I fight them, the more they conspire n change tactics for me, the worse thing about dis idiots is when I am sleeping, the sound they make in my ears eh is so annoying that I can kill anyone who mimic such sound
As in ehn...d sound can run sombori mad
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by mecussey(m): 5:52am On Jul 02, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Best thing is to spray all the rooms, living room, bathroom and kitchen every day and the mosquitoes will stay away.

Then your lungs go hear am
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by wokemzine: 6:25am On Jul 02, 2017
Are you saying, we should stop exercising in as not to increase our CO2, because of mosquito s? wink

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by morley411(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2017
Ok na enjoy the bite
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2017
Mosquito Nets do the magic for me

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by Augustap(f): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2017
ScotFree:
Mosquito Nets do the magic for me
Laughing in spiritual powers....I'll soon assemble them to hide inside yor net and wait for your arrival grin
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by hausadreturn(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
puuleeese:
The op said we should understand mosquito. ���. Why shouldn't it be the reverse
They actually understand us more than we do.
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by KingJamesOne(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
GOD bless them mosquitoes. If not for them Africa's population would have being decimated by the white men like they did to the native Americans, Aborigines in Australia, New Zealand and other indigenous populations. Who knows by now we will still be fighting like South Africans against apartheid.

Mosquitoes were the only reason the whitemen were 'not so interested' in claiming Africa as their new world to dwell in. Mosquitoes made them ran off, referring to Africa as 'the whiteman grave'.
Re: How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You by forbisi: 4:19am On Jul 03, 2017
[s][/s]
Very unhelpful article

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) / 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near / 10 Best Drinks That Will Help In Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.