Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Take A Look At E-money’s Golden Furniture That Has Made Alot Of People Go Crazy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Take A Look At E-money’s Golden Furniture That Has Made Alot Of People Go Crazy. (1667 Views)

Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) / E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday / Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At E-money’s Golden Furniture That Has Made Alot Of People Go Crazy. by Mp3kay: 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2017

E money is a young man that many people dream of being like. The young man has made so much money and he always flaunts his wealth on social media.

The Business Mogul recently uploaded some photos of his living room, which showed his golden furniture and this has blown away the minds of so many people on instagram.

Photos: https://www.tunezmp3.com/omg-take-look-e-moneys-golden-furniture-made-alot-people-go-crazy/
Re: Take A Look At E-money’s Golden Furniture That Has Made Alot Of People Go Crazy. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
good for him
Re: Take A Look At E-money’s Golden Furniture That Has Made Alot Of People Go Crazy. by Mp3kay: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Targaeryian:
good for him

sure
Re: Take A Look At E-money’s Golden Furniture That Has Made Alot Of People Go Crazy. by Elmojiid(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
that make u and ur village pple crazy mad i think so.
Re: Take A Look At E-money’s Golden Furniture That Has Made Alot Of People Go Crazy. by Mp3kay: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Elmojiid:
that make u and ur village pple crazy mad i think so.

u dont need to be aggressive bro
Re: Take A Look At E-money’s Golden Furniture That Has Made Alot Of People Go Crazy. by Cholls(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mp3kay:

u dont need to be aggressive bro
my brother no be u vex am
Re: Take A Look At E-money’s Golden Furniture That Has Made Alot Of People Go Crazy. by Ay04z(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
DAT is not raw gold.
Re: Take A Look At E-money’s Golden Furniture That Has Made Alot Of People Go Crazy. by Mp3kay: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ay04z:
DAT is not raw gold.

Raw gold?? lol

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At E-money’s Golden Furniture That Has Made Alot Of People Go Crazy. by hoMegas(m): 1:05am On Jul 02, 2017
D sitting room is even small typical Nigerian architecture. When I hit it I will build another Versailles in Nigeria
Re: Take A Look At E-money’s Golden Furniture That Has Made Alot Of People Go Crazy. by Mp3kay: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2017
lol

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Just A F**k*ing Coward!! Davido Fire Back At Wizkid / Photos: Omotola And Her Husband Get All Loved Up And Smoochy Inside Their Swimmi / Comedian Akpororo Shades Wizkid Has He Buys Wizkid's Gucci Top Worth #1,350,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.