Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Samsung Maybe Readying To Lunch It's Galaxy S8 Active As The Phone Passes FCC Te - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Maybe Readying To Lunch It's Galaxy S8 Active As The Phone Passes FCC Te (367 Views)

Samsung Featured The Meizu M6s To Equal It Galaxy Series / Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Maybe Readying To Lunch It's Galaxy S8 Active As The Phone Passes FCC Te by edewojames(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Samsung, after releasing it's Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus on April 2017 may be ready for lunching the Galaxy S8 Active. I can say so because, the Galaxy S8 Active has successfully passes the FCC testing recently.

As you will see from the photo below, revealed by AT&T, the phone has the a list number SM-G892A model number, a FCC ID A3LSMG892A, Samsung name on top and the AT&T logo at the bottom. The device will have a camera, flashlight and a fingerprint scanner at the back of it.

Though, it was not stated what the mega pixel S8 Active will posses, it is possible that it will have a 12MP rear camera and 8MP front camera which is similar to Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. It may also come with a chipset from Qualcomm Snapdragon. And an Android Operating system of 7.0 Nougat.

Gossips around the internet also shows that the device may have the same water resistence quality like its predecessors. A resolution of 2008 x 1080, the screen will be 5.4 inches HD screen, a memory of 4GB RAM, internal storage of 64GB ROM and an removeable external storage of up to 256GB.

If the gossip is true, the phone will be similar to other Samsung S Active series and it will be getting ready to be lunched this year.

Follow Us on Twitter

Like Us on Facebook
READD FROM HERE http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/06/samsung-ready-lunch-galaxy-s8-active-phone-passes-fcc-rating.html

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Activate My Google Play Store Account After Receiving This!! / My Ordeal / Yankee Used Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Needs An Urgent Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.