Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" (765 Views)

Photos: Buhari Receives SP, Lawan, Speaker, Gbajabiamila At Presidential Villa / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury / Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Gisthoodng(m): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello My Name Is OSI-EFA ADEDOTUN, Am 15 years Old From Epe In Lagos - State.

Am A Student Of Kaydel Comprehensive College In Ikorodu, Lagos.

I Developed An Android Named "Cube Sprint Sp" With Very Little Android Programming Knowledge And I Would Be Glad To Show The World My Talent...

I Also Own A Sport Blog I Update Daily But This Post Isn't About My Blog And I Don't Want Nairaland To Think Am Spoiling The Forum.

I Developed Cube Sprint Sp In 2016 But Have Struggled Hard To Publish It On The Play store Myself So I Decided To Move It To Nairaland Which I Know Will Help Me Reach People Who Wouldn't Mind To Try My Game.

Kindly Download My Game Below:
Via The Link Below :
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/4bff78bb
(10mb)
Thanks And Kindly Share.....

If You Think Am Not 15 Kindly Check My Twitter And Instagram Account Below:
www.twitter.com/adedotunsnoop
www.instagram.com/adedotusnoop_blogger

Note: When The Game Ends Press Retry.Developer:OSI-EFA ADEDOTUN Down And The Game Would Restart.

Moderators Please Let It Reach Front Page Am Begging You Moderators Plzzzz...

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by emeijeh(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Tinnytony24(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Play it at ur own risk o!! grin.. Anyways... Datz an achievement cool... Keep it up!! wink
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by HisSexcellency(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
What is "Beware of Red Objects"
Like seriously, can't he be creative at all. Very poor concept and graphics embarassed
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by PatriotTemidayo: 2:17am On Jul 02, 2017
HisSexcellency:
What is "Beware of Red Objects"
Like seriously, can't he be creative at all. Very poor concept and graphics embarassed
When the first computer was invented, it was the size of a big room. But today nko. Keeps condescending others.

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Gisthoodng(m): 6:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Thanks
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2017
akpo isi, akpo afoonu. akpo isi, akpo afoonu. akpo isi, akpo afoonu.
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by HisSexcellency(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

When the first computer was invented, it was the size of a big room. But today nko. Keeps condescending others.
Don't compare things that are incomparable, is this game the first android game ever created
There are a lit of resources out there on the internet, why can't he make use of it. Stop commending mediocrity. I'm a programmer myself, let him make use of his brain there was no creativity in that game at all. Open source on Android apps abound on the internet
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by PatriotTemidayo: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Don't compare things that are incomparable, is this game the first android game ever created
There are a lit of resources out there on the internet, why can't he make use of it. Stop commending mediocrity. I'm a programmer myself, let him make use of his brain there was no creativity in that game at all. Open source on Android apps abound on the internet
Was the first version of Whatsapp this sleek when it was created? Oga, go and create your own and stop constituting a principality of condemnation here. The young man is just 15, if he could create this, who knows what he would do by the time he's 30. Celebrate little things and see them grow. Sabi sabi.

(1) (Reply)

How Senator Akpabio Celebrated His Constituency Briefing With Senator Dino Melay / Video Of Newly Elected Senator Adeleke Dancing With A Lady / 2019: No Election Will Hold In Niger-delta Unless Nigeria Is Restructured – Grou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.