Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Olowogbogboro : Nathaniel Bassey praising ntel for #HalleluyahChalleng - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Olowogbogboro : Nathaniel Bassey praising ntel for #HalleluyahChalleng (792 Views)

Prince Nathaniel Osayande Dies In Accident Days To His Coronation / Nathaniel Bassey Shares His Relationship Experience (so Educative) / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olowogbogboro : Nathaniel Bassey praising ntel for #HalleluyahChalleng by leeport: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2017
So the #hallelujahChallenge by Nathaniel Bassey was a success and lots of people were blessed through this medium which rather seemed unusual to interact with people as the platform Is generally used majorly for other things by countless people. (my opinion)

I must say a big Thank You to nath. I received my blessings and we all know the challenge never stops ,keep praising baba GOD.

#hallelujahChallenge also faced challenges, see what Nathaniel had to say about one that we all talk about in the country.... (ISP'S) and a new kid on the block came to the rescue. NTEL.

Re: Olowogbogboro : Nathaniel Bassey praising ntel for #HalleluyahChalleng by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2017
please what the meaing of Olowogbogboro
Re: Olowogbogboro : Nathaniel Bassey praising ntel for #HalleluyahChalleng by pendusky(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2017
WfBabakhay:
please what the meaing of Olowogbogboro

"The Broad and Mighty Hand of God" it's a youruba language...
Re: Olowogbogboro : Nathaniel Bassey praising ntel for #HalleluyahChalleng by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2017
pendusky:

"The Broad and Mighty Hand of God" it's a youruba language...
okay thank u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring And The Challenge Of Governance Competence / Showing Ur Friend Answer In Exam Hall, Is It A Sin? / Fuel Scarcity Or Marketers Greed !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.