Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Beginner Bloggers Spot - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Beginner Bloggers Spot (1049 Views)

7 Biggest Blogging Mistakes Beginner Bloggers Must Avoid / Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers / Why Nigerian Beginner Bloggers Fail (basic Possible Reasons Why You Fail In Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beginner Bloggers Spot by cyberhope(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2017
For you opening this thread, I must say you are a beginner blogger or maybe you are a guru and trying to know what's going on in here.

Well, this thread is basically for newbies.
For experience sharing, blogging problems solving and helping one another grow.

If you are facing any challenges on your new or existing blog or maybe you don't know how to setup a blog and you wish to have one, you can always drop your comments in here and solutions will be given. All in the name of friendship!!!
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by toycom001(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2017
Increase your website traffic / advertising for just 15,000 Naira per month. Call : 08032739705
Whatsapp / Telegram : 08052427416
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by precydamsel(f): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
am actually a newbie... and wish to know more, would appreciate if am tutored
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by cyberhope(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
precydamsel:
am actually a newbie... and wish to know more, would appreciate if am tutored

you already have a blog or want to?
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by MEILYN(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
I have a blog. I just finished designing it yesterday. Please help me check it out, it's a one day blog. www.tyrapayoffice.com
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by cyberhope(m): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2017
MEILYN:
I have a blog. I just finished designing it yesterday. Please help me check it out, it's a one day blog. www.tyrapayoffice.com
you have a nice blog, I noticed that there is no author name when I opened each article.
Also, its not mobile friendly, images didn't display... (well maybe my browser)..

good one..
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by xtaphare321(f): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2017
cyberhope:
For you opening this thread, I must say you are a beginner blogger or maybe you are a guru and trying to know what's going on in here, well, this thread is basically for newbies.

If you are facing any challenges on your new blog or maybe you don't know how to setup a blog and you wish to have one, you can always drop your comments in here and solutions will be given. all in the name of friendship!!!

Let's see who's opening the board and he gets an informative eBook about blogging that I do use.....
Hi good morning,am also a newbie in blogging and I just created a blog yesterday,please help me check it out too mybubblegist..com, am a total novice in blogging and I will really need your help in many aspect. thanks in advance
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by xtaphare321(f): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2017
MEILYN:
waoh,your blog is really nice
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by Icedprince1d(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2017
MEILYN:

I don't know if you will like to partner with me I have an AdSense account am not using if you will like us to collabo you will place the ad code on your blog and if it gets accepted the two of us can share the proceed you 70 me 30 inbox me if you are interested.

Below are screenshots of the said AdSense

Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by cyberhope(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
xtaphare321:
Hi good morning,am also a newbie in blogging and I just created a blog yesterday,please help me check it out too mybubblegist..com, am a total novice in blogging and I will really need your help in many aspect. thanks in advance

welcome to the blogosphere, if I make ask, what makes you open a blog?
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by xtaphare321(f): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
cyberhope:

welcome to the blogosphere, if I make ask, what makes you open a blog?
thanks,cos I have always loved writing,i was an art student in my secondary school days and right from then I fell in love with writing stories,thou I created a blog some years ago but didn't know how to go about it so I just forgot about it.
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Icedprince1d:

I don't know if you will like to partner with me I have an AdSense account am not using if you will like us to collabo you will place the ad code on your blog and if it gets accepted the two of us can share the proceed you 70 me 30 inbox me if you are interested.

Is it a verified adsense?
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by 1stMD: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Read: 5 Ways Students Can Make Money on YouTube: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/07/make-money-on-youtube.html
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by MEILYN(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
cyberhope:

you have a nice blog, I noticed that there is no author name when I opened each article.
Also, its not mobile friendly, images didn't display... (well maybe my browser)..

good one..
It must be your browser Oo. Trust me when I say my site scores a perfect score on google page speed insight. And the author name stuff isn't really necessary. I am trying to be anonymous. I get my adsense account banned in no time because some enemies are out to get me. Anytime I publicize my site, I get banned by Adsense. Not anymore, I have lost a lot.
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by MEILYN(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Icedprince1d:

I will consider this if Google doesn't approve my application. I am at the second stage now. I'm seriously praying they don't mess with me. Lol
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by MEILYN(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
xtaphare321:
waoh,your blog is really nice
Thanks..
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by Tmsungs(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hi � everyone,I just got an entertainment and lifestyle blog and I'm really facing problem getting traffic,Av tried different style of getting but not just working...u can check see...type tmcrib..com
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by Tmsungs(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Icedprince1d:

Bro.we can partner if u want us to but I just wanna be a successful blogger coz I don't wanna kill the passion like dat

Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by cyberhope(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tmsungs:
Hi � everyone,I just got an entertainment and lifestyle blog and I'm really facing problem getting traffic,Av tried different style of getting but not just working...u can check see...type tmcrib..com
yes that's what most bloggers face...
there are techniques you can work on to g traffic, yes its the normal ones you have been reading since but the difference is the way you apply them.

I am on an article where I enlightened the steps I used and that worked, I will share when I am done with it.....stay tuned..
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by Tmsungs(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
cyberhope:

yes that's what most bloggers face...
there are techniques you can work on to g traffic, yes its the normal ones you have been reading since but the difference is the way you apply them.

I am on an article where I enlightened the steps I used and that worked, I will share when I am done with it.....stay tuned..

Okay bro and another thing is that how do I get ma blog approved by AdSense and how do I upload music and video on ma blog coz I'm using a smartphone to blog
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by precydamsel(f): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
cyberhope:

you already have a blog or want to?
I want to have one....
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by cyberhope(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2017
precydamsel:

I want to have one....
xtaphare321:
precydamsel:

I want to have one....

I have finally published the guide on how to start a blog easily, you can read here http://www.makemywad.com.ng/create-a-blog-easily/
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by xtaphare321(f): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2017
OK thanks
Re: Beginner Bloggers Spot by cyberhope(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2017
Happy Sunday NL Bloggers,
it's really been a while updating the thread.

Yes, what's the problem you face on your blog? let's make a rectification now...

Feel free to drop em.

(1) (Reply)

Verified UK Google Adsence With 73.46 Pounds Inside For Sale (6 Months Old) / Hosted Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale With $23.79 Inside / How To Make Money With Payoneer Affiliate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.