Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,986 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo (30675 Views)

Brain Box For All Cars At Ladipo Market, Lagos. / BMW PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC At Ladipo Market. / All Car Keys Solutions At Ladipo Spare Parts Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2017
We deal on all motor spare parts for BMW cars.We sell original parts and our prices are affordable. We also do delivery and waybill to any part of Nigeria...Just tell us the model of the car and the spare parts you need, also snap the picture of the car and if possible, the picture of the spare parts you want to purchase, send it by whatsapp, Then we will send it very fast to your location anywhere. For more enquiries, call 014537463 or 08177747774

2 Likes

Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by Nnamaka1: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2017
Well done Bro, I wish more motor parts sellers would emulate your style

fesriders:
We deal on all motor spare parts for BMW cars.We sell original parts and our prices are affordable. We also do delivery and waybill to any part of Nigeria...Just tell us the model of the car and the spare parts you need, also snap the picture of the car and if possible, the picture of the spare parts you want to purchase, send it by whatsapp to 08033130286 Then we will send it very fast to your location anywhere. For more enquiries, call 014537463 or 08033130286

2 Likes

Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2017
Best regards sir..
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by uboma(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2017
I will be visiting Ladipo market soon myself.
Need to get some parts for my Bimmer.
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2017
You are welcome sir..
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 6:31am On Jul 03, 2017
Both engine and body parts
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by mistamexzy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Can I get ac compressor for e46 m54 engine double vanos.
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Of course bro..available right now..if you are serious, reach me on the other side 08177747774
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
All BMW spare parts
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2017
German machine spare parts..
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
All the series
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 7:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Including single and double venos engines
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Any BMW spare parts is available
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2017
Both M50 and M42 engines
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2017
All BMW engines
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by uboma(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hi,

I need fog lights for my BMW Touring 2000 model.
Mine isn't the round ones.
Kindly lemme have your quote for a pair of fog lights please.

Thank you
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
How do i contact u?
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 7:09am On Jul 21, 2017
very affordable
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by uboma(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2017
fesriders:
How do i contact u?

We can discuss here for now.

Lemme have the cost of a pair of fog lights for the above BMW spec.

Kindly upload a picture of the fog lights here please.

if the price is right and from the pictures, it is what I want, I will call you to discuss payment and delivery logistics.

Thank you
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by DLuciano: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2017
I will contact you
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2017
Ok..
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 5:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Both single and double venus
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2017
German machine spare parts
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by uboma(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2017
fesriders:
German machine spare parts

xxxxx
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
The fog light is available...you can always contact me
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
All BMW gear box available..

1 Like

Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by uboma(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
fesriders:
The fog light is available...you can always contact me

This is one of the many reasons we are still lacking behind as a country.

what is wrong with contacting you here?

I had earlier asked that you give me the price and a picture of what you have and if it is what I need and the price is fair, I will then contact you about payment and delivery logistics.

You instead choose to ignore me but I still went ahead to upload a picture of what I need and all you can say is, 'you can always contact me'.

This is my first time to transact with you and I prefer our business deal to be in the open for now till you have proved your onions and integrity.

But if you insist that I have to contact you off this forum, then I might as well discontinue my further discussion with you.

Thank you

11 Likes

Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by watchworldpro: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
uboma:

This is one of the many reasons we are still lacking behind as a country.

what is wrong with contacting you here?

I had earlier asked that you give me the price and a picture of what you have and if it is what I need and the price is fair, I will then contact you about payment and delivery logistics.

You instead choose to ignore me but I still went ahead to upload a picture of what I need and all you can say is, 'you can always contact me'.

This is my first time to transact with you and I prefer our business deal to be in the open for now till you have proved your onions and integrity.

But if you insist that I have to contact you off this forum, then I might as well discontinue my further discussion with you.

Thank you
you on point bro. Let him give the price here.

6 Likes

Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2017
I guese you guys are not traders..maybe civil servants...well, im not beging you to buy from me..

3 Likes

Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by uboma(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
fesriders:
I guese you guys are not traders..maybe civil servants...well, im not beging you to buy from me..

Good to know

2 Likes

Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
First grade tokunbo parts
Re: BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo by fesriders: 5:10am On Jul 24, 2017
Waybill to any destination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show / Understanding A VIN Report: A Detailed Explanation / Fraud Awareness - Car Buyers - AuctionExport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.