Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN (13265 Views)

Nigeria Property Forum / How To List Your Properties In Nigerian Property Forum / Official Launching Of Nigeria's 1st Property Forum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2022
Call or WhatsApp us TODAY on 08069253261,for your building solutions including building plan ,building approval such as
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
SURVEY PLAN
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
APPROVAL DRAWING
BULDING CONSTRUCTION
BUILDING APPROVAL PROCESSING AND DOCUMENTATION.JUST TRY US TODAY
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Good day my people, call or WhatsApp 08069253261 for your building plan and building APPROVAL DRAWING/ plan including
Architectural drawing with 3D
Structural drawings with core steal
Mechanical drawings with stamp
Electrical drawings with stamp
SURVEY PLAN ( CURRENT OR BACKDATING)
soil test
BUILDING APPROVAL PROCESSING
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
BUILDING SUPERVISION
BUILFING DOCUMENTATION
EVERYTHING THING about building with affordable prices .just try us today .we are ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2022
Good day my people. Pls call or whatsapp 08069253261 if You need an Affordable And Best Architectural drawing for you home and property including
Architecture drawing with 3D( INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR DESIGN)
Structural drawings
Survey plan
Mechanical drawings
Electrical drawings
Soil test
Building approval drawings
Building approval processing
Building construction and supervision
Building renovation and adjustment
Everything on building .just try us today
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Good Day my people,call or WhatsApp 08069253261 for your perfect BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN and construction including
CURRENT SURVEY PLAN
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN WITH 3Ds
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
Electrical drawings
Mechanical drawings
Soil test
Building construction
Building plan numbers
Building development and supervision
Try us today.you get all this at affordable price
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
Good morning my people,happy Sunday, call or WhatsApp 08069253261 for your building plan including
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING
CURRENT SURVEY PLAN
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
Building construction and site supervisor
Building decking construction
Building development e.t.c
Just try us today ,it very affordable to get all this done for your building
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2022
Good day my people ,call or whatsapp 08069253261 for your building plan approval and construction including
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING
CURRENT SURVEY PLAN
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
Soil test
Building construction
Building renovation
Building painting
Building development
Building documentation in Nigeria
Just try us today and see a great work do with Affordable price.just give it a trial
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by adekunleadewale: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
nifemiayoade:
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an ARCHITECT, have worked with several construction company/ Firm for passed years and I have a lot of experience in design,construction, approval process,site supervision AND STRUCTURAL STABILITY OF BUILDINGS.SINCE 2010 ,I pickup some young professional construction body to created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.

OUR SERVICE
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING( EXTRIOR,3D, INTERIOR DESIGNED)
STRUCTURAL DRAWING
MECHICANICAL DRAWING
ELECTRICAL DRAWING
BUILDING APPROVAL AND DOCUMENTATION
BUILDING RENOVATION
BUILDING EXPANSION
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
LANDSCAPES
CAR PARK LOOT
BUILDING SUPERVISION E.T.C

Aims of the company
To design and construct a building to people taste with affordable price

For your design and construction pls WhatsApp or call 08069253261 and let give you a best and perfect project with affordable price
thank you for your perfect design you did for me
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Good morning my people,call or WhatsApp 08069253261 for your building plan and construction including
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
CURRENT SURVEY PLAN
MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
SOIL TEST
BUILDING APPROVAL DRAWING
APPROVAL DRAWINGS AND CONSTRUCTION
BUILDING SUPERVISION AND CONSTRUCTION
BUILDING APPROVAL DOCUMENTATION
BUILDING RENOVATION AND ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO TO YOUR FUTURE BUILDING .WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2022
Good day my people, call or WhatsApp 08069253261 for your building plan. Just try us today. With your affordable price you can get your approval and construction done .thanks
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Good day my people, call or WhatsApp ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY on 08069253261 for your perfect building plan approval,.our services including
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS
CURRENT SURVEY PLAN
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
SOIL TEST
Building construction
Building renovation
Building documentation.just call us now.it very chip and affordable
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
call or WhatsApp for you building plan approval and construction.our services including
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
SURVEY PLAN(CURRENT & BACKDATING)
3D visualisation and animation of your building
soil test
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
BUILDING APPROVAL DRAWINGS
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
Good day my people,call or WhatsApp 08069253261 for any servicing in building,our services include
APPROVAL ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS
APPROVED STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
APPROVED MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
APPROVED ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
CURRENT SURVEY PLAN
BUILDING APPROVAL DRAWINGS
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
BUILDING SUPERVISION
BUILDING SUPERVISOR
E.T.C about building
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
call or WhatsApp 08069253261 us for your building services including
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
SURVEY PLAN
SOIL TEST
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
BUILDING SUPERVISION
INTERIOR DESIGN AND 3D VISUALISATION
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2022
good day my people ,call or WhatsApp 08069253261 us for your building services including
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
SURVEY PLAN
SOIL TEST
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
BUILDING SUPERVISION
INTERIOR DESIGN AND 3D VISUALISATION
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Happy new year to my customers both in Nigeria, abroad and other countries in African.we are wishing you HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good morning my viewer, happy season ,call or WhatsApp 08069253261 for building approval,building plan and building construction.our services also including
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
BUILDING PLANS DRAWING
Building construction
Building documentation e.t.c
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Good day my people,call or WhatsApp 08069253261 for your perfect building plan, building approval drawings including
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
SITE APPROVAL DRAWING
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
BUILDING ENGINEER
BUILDING SITE SUPERVISION
3D DRAWINGS OF YOUR HOME
PERFECT CONSTRUCTION WITH AFFORDABLE PRICE
E.T.C just make the call now thanks
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
Good day my people ,happy Sunday,call or WhatsApp 08069253261 for your building plan approval and building plan construction including
ORIGINAL CURRENT SURVEY PLAN
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
SOIL TEST
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
BUILDING ENGINEER SUPERVISION
BUILDING ANALYSIS AND CONSTRUCTION
BUILDING DEVELOPMENT AND Renovation
And everything on building but commercial and private building in Nigeria just call us now
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Good day my people, call or WhatsApp 08069253261, for any thing on your building including
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
SURVEY PLAN
SOIL TEST
BUILDING C.OF.O DOCUMENTATION
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION AND SUPERVISOR
BUILDING SITING OUT AND ANALYSIS
AND EVERYTHING about building
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Good day my people, CALL OR WHATSAPP 08069253261 FOR YOUR PERFECT BUILDING APPROVAL, BUILDING CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATION .OUR SERVICES INCLUDING
ORIGINAL CURRENT SURVEY PLAN
ORIGINAL ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
SOIL TEST
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION AND SUPERVISOR
BUILDING ANALYSIS
BUILDING DEVELOPMENT
JUST TRY US TODAY . WE ARE CAPABLE TO MAKE YOUR BUILDING LOOK GOOD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2023
Good day my people,call or WhatsApp 08069253261 for you building plan and building construction including
Architectural drawing
Structural drawings
Mechanical drawings
Electrical drawings
Original survey plan
Soil test
Building plan development
Building plan document
Building construction
Building renovation
Everything about building .with affordable price and available in any type of design
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by olojedeakinwale: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
nifemiayoade:
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an ARCHITECT, have worked with several construction company/ Firm for passed years and I have a lot of experience in design,construction, approval process,site supervision AND STRUCTURAL STABILITY OF BUILDINGS.SINCE 2010 ,I pickup some young professional construction body to created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.

OUR SERVICE
STRUCTURAL DRAWING
MECHICANICAL DRAWING
ELECTRICAL DRAWING
BUILDING RENOVATION
BUILDING EXPANSION
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
LANDSCAPES
CAR PARK LOOT

Aims of the company

For your design and construction pls WhatsApp or call 08069253261 and let give you a best and perfect project with affordable price
I love your designs
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Good day my people,call or WhatsApp 08069253261,for your perfect building plan and building approval drawings with construction including
Registered Architectural design
Original survey plan
Registered structural drawings
Mechanical drawings
Electrical drawings
Soil test
Building construction
Building construction processing
Building renovation
And everything about model building and classic building in nigeria.just call us .our price is very affordable and durable
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Good day my people, call or WhatsApp 08069253261, for your building in particular. Our services include
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN WITH SEAL AND STAMPED
ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN
Structural drawings
Mechanical drawings
Electrical drawings
Soil test
Building construction plan
Building plan development
Building renovation and adjustment
Everything about building with affordable prices
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by adekunleadewale: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
olojedeakinwale:
I love your designs
keep it up ,I really love your too
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
Happy Sunday ,my people,cal or WhatsApp 08069253261 for your building including
Original Survey plan
Architectural drawing
Structural drawings
Mechanical drawings
Electrical drawings
Building interior design
3D house design
Soil test
Perfect building construction
Building documentation
And everything about building and building construction in Nigeria and around the world
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Good day my people,call or WhatsApp 08069253261 for your perfect building plan, building approval drawings,and building construction including
Original survey plan
Architectural drawing
Structural drawings
Mechanical drawings
Electrical drawings
Building approval number
Building construction
Building development
E.t.c just try us today we do it at affordable prices.
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Good day my people, call or WhatsApp 08069253261 for your 2023 building construction,building approval drawings and building development in Nigeria. Our service includes
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING
ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN
STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
BUILDING PLAN DEVELOPMENT
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION AND SUPERVISION
APPROVAL NUMBER SND PROCESSING E.T.C
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2023
Good day my people, call or WhatsApp 08069253261,for your perfect building plan.building construction, our services including
Original survey plan
Architectural drawing
Structural drawings
Mechanical drawings
Electrical drawings
Soil test
Building plan construction
Building development
Building control agency
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by AyoadeAdeyemi: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2023
nifemiayoade:

OUR SERVICE
STRUCTURAL DRAWING
MECHICANICAL DRAWING
ELECTRICAL DRAWING
BUILDING RENOVATION
BUILDING EXPANSION
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
LANDSCAPES
CAR PARK LOOT

Aims of the company

pls architect I need a design of 2 ,3 bedroom flat in Lagos in a plot of land
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by AyoadeAdeyemi: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
nifemiayoade:

OUR SERVICE
STRUCTURAL DRAWING
MECHICANICAL DRAWING
ELECTRICAL DRAWING
BUILDING RENOVATION
BUILDING EXPANSION
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
LANDSCAPES
CAR PARK LOOT

Aims of the company

let whatsapp for further discussion

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) / Photos: Obanikoro Outlet Of Popular Fashion Designer Gutted By Fire / Roofing tiles: Aluminium roofing materials and prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.