Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos (30002 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by GMBuhari: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2017
really ?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by TemmyTee82(f): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:
Her head is shaped like a #70 bread

This guy don study bread taya! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by dangotesmummy: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2017
Mshewwwwww
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by edeXede: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2017
cry
The husband is a loser.. A disgrace to all men..

Why would you allow your wife to gain publicity before you. Now it is obvious you are not the only one frying her ponyo. What happened to being the head of the home
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by chuks34(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
No bleep given

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by seguno2: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
How can someone be beautiful with makeup?
The person can only be pretty.
Shikena.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by bhankymyk(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
ETISALAT 5GB @#2100 10GB@#3400 11GB@ #3600 VALID FOR 1 MONTH
MTN 1GB @#570 2GB@#1150 3GB@#1700 VALID for 3 MONTHS
GLO 3.2gb @#950 7.5@ #2000 10GB@ #2500 VALID FOR 1 MONTH https://www.nairaland.com/3584987/bhankymyk-data-services/4#58045127
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by ITbomb(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
edeXede:
cry

Why would you allow your wife to gain publicity before you. Now it is obvious you are not the only one frying her ponyo. What happened to being the head of the home
I see insecurity written all over your face bruh. I pity your wife/gf
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by Holuwadamilarey(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nma27:
Makeup cannot hide d yorubatic look though. #NoHating

upload ur pics let's see how u look

ugly tribalist

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by JustCurious: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
I pity for her really.
She must be undergoing a lot and under intense pressure to look good...act fake and not herself. The expectations are high.. Abeg, you all should give her body a break jor.
No, I am not hating.
I love JK. Her story inspires.
tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by JastSiryin(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
feldido:
Another Calculated Distraction

I'm beginning to believe that Nairaland is helping FG to distract us from the Fact that we are suffering in this Country
ha ha... no be lie bros
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by QueenBeeQBQ: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigerians celebrating mediocrity over talent right from the word GO!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Caustics:
whoever invented makeup created one of the biggest scams in humanity.

Walahi!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by wristbangle: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:

Werey grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by banmee(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
aklaw1:
She is beautiful..and God bless her hustle...

She is one of the ugliest chicks i have ever laid eyes on.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by Ajicold(f): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:
but Shes Still Making Her Money
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by columbus007(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
My concern is this,has she started speaking good english undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by Succinct1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
PapiNigga:
Breadseller turned super star, Olajumoke Orisaguna is all shades of beauty in these lovely makeup photo session with MAU, MaryGee Beauty.

See more below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/olajumoke-orisaguna-is-beautiful-in-new.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Dear Op,
This painting of a thing is getting too much!
Can we get another story about this girl aside 'pan-caking'?
All I know is that this make-believe is not sustainable for her and her fellow compatriots.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by Succinct1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
seguno2:
How can someone be beautiful with makeup?
The person can only be pretty.
Shikena.

She is neither beautiful nor pretty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by babestella: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by Modestyarts: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
POVERTY INDEED, IS A WORST AILMENT. ANSWER MY CALL OH GOD!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
This girl's husband has losted her to other men and her pu^ssy will never be the same again
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
edeXede:
cry

U need to re shape your mindset. So she should not succeed because the husband did not? So automatically folorunsho's husband that is not as rich and famous as her is now a loser? Mehn chill out and be happy for her. Even if she starts to misbehave because of the new found fame, the husband should just jejely with his dignity intact walk away. One of the secrets to getting blessed is never to be envious about other people's success.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
edeXede:
cry

U need to re shape your mindset. So she should not succeed because the husband did not? So automatically folorunsho's husband that is not as rich and famous as her is now a loser? Mehn chill out and be happy for her. Even if she starts to misbehave because of the new found fame, the husband should just jejely with his dignity intact walk away. One of the secrets to getting blessed is never to be bitter about other people's success.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by AmazingM: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
GeoOla25:
bread! bread! bread!.....nice bread looking photo
Hahaha.... Why are you pained? Why calling her bread? The important thing is that Oluwa has answered her call! Rejoice with her so that God will answer your call and people will rejoice with you!
Modestyarts:
POVERTY INDEED, IS A WORST AILMENT. ANSWER MY CALL OH GOD!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
She's still not as beautiful as me without makeup
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Once a bread face, always a bread face! kiss
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by musa7m(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
dingbang:
No one is ever ugly.. They are just broke....
nna people way ugly till ugly
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by horlareey(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
La click like,la bend.Come and beat me,am in my toilet.

It's better you don't come out... undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos by ridgeman: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Strange her early pictures were not this light toned...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos / Singer, Waje's Father Has Died (Photo) / Bukola Saraki Meets Patoranking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.